NEurope

Nintendo Europe has sent out a Gamecube to put all your stuff in it.

Really?! Thanks Canand, will load it up later today.

I take it you play it alot still?

if lent my nintendo wii to my brother and they not got the internent and i got it back today to get the dlc how long would it take for it to come.

The gamecube dlc?? I loaded it up this afternoon and it was delivered to me straight away.

The gamecube dlc?? I loaded it up this afternoon and it was delivered to me straight away.

was your wii on standbuy?

Get down and party in a dirndl dress!

Join the Oktoberfest celebrations in Germany by donning this fantastic dirndl dress! For two weeks, (from September 19-October 2), you can pick up the design for this fabulous attire in Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City for Wii. You acquire this a little differently than the usual items though, so make sure you read the instructions. Once you have the dress, you can customise it as you like and truly make it one-of-a-kind!

If you have your Wii connected to the Internet, you’re well on your way to receiving your German outfit! Read the tutorial below to find out how you can ensure you get your hands on this exclusive gift.

Obtaining the Special Item

Dirndl Dress

In this instance, you won't receive a letter in your mailbox as with other special items. Instead, you'll receive your dirndl dress from Wendell as his latest design creation. Please note the following points:

Wendell will be waiting outside your house with the dirndl dress design creation.

Please note only one dress design will be available, but you can customise the dress freely after download.

We recommend you make sure you have a space in your design collection in advance, in order to accept the dirndl dress design from Wendell.

NI_AnimalCrossingDirndlDress.png

I got an email from nintendo about the Nintendogs! I was so excited, then I thought... wait... maybe its just a piece of furniture :/

I shall have to wait and see but either way, it looks epic.

Well it says 'to run around with you' so ......

A nintendog is a living virtual creature, ....if it's furniture Miyamoto would soil himself :laughing:

Well it says 'to run around with you' so ......

A nintendog is a living virtual creature, ....if it's furniture Miyamoto would soil himself :laughing:

I didn't read that! I guess it really is just an uber download! I'm definatly going to get one!

I wonder if you can get all 3 or if its pot luck.

Did anyone get one of these puppy's? I forgot yesterday, so i changed the date from today to yesterday..but i doubt it worked as Pete hasn't come to my house!

I got one, what a complete joke.

They are furniture, don't interact at all, no movement, no sounds.

I got one, what a complete joke.

They are furniture, don't interact at all, no movement, no sounds.

Ah well. :blank: I was gonna check it out but I won't bother now then.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm yet to get a single DLC item.

I played the game on Tuesday, hoping to get the first Nintendogs DLC. I had my town's door open for almost 2 hours, hoping to get the letter from Nintendo (like it happened with Animal Crossing: Wild World), but I didn't get a thing. I have WiiConnect24 on in both the console and the game.

How do you guys do it to receive the DLC? Do you have to add someone to your friend's list in order to "properly" connect to Nintendo's server and receive the DLC?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm yet to get a single DLC item.

I played the game on Tuesday, hoping to get the first Nintendogs DLC. I had my town's door open for almost 2 hours, hoping to get the letter from Nintendo (like it happened with Animal Crossing: Wild World), but I didn't get a thing. I have WiiConnect24 on in both the console and the game.

How do you guys do it to receive the DLC? Do you have to add someone to your friend's list in order to "properly" connect to Nintendo's server and receive the DLC?

Have you talked to Rover on the bus after your part time job at nooks and you need to do that what I said with the very first player you got.

Have you talked to Rover on the bus after your part time job at nooks and you need to do that what I said with the very first player you got.

The part time jobs at the beginning of the game, when you get your house?

If that's it, I did it almost a year ago. Regarding talking to Rover, do you mean at the menus? I did select I wanted to receive communications on the menus where Rover is present.

I didn't start a new game, it's the same game I'm playing since the release date. Unless there's new part time jobs in the new game and I totally missed it. :confused:

The part time jobs at the beginning of the game, when you get your house?

If that's it, I did it almost a year ago. Regarding talking to Rover, do you mean at the menus? I did select I wanted to receive communications on the menus where Rover is present.

I didn't start a new game, it's the same game I'm playing since the release date. Unless there's new part time jobs in the new game and I totally missed it. :confused:

If you want the DLC after you Finnish your part time jobs you have to see Rover on the yellow bus the one that goes to the city.

What are you supposed to do with the mushrooms on the ground, are they needed for something or do you just sell them?

What are you supposed to do with the mushrooms on the ground, are they needed for something or do you just sell them?
They're part of obtaining the mushroom furniture I think. :hmm:

Anyway, a Wii locker is the next download item:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2009/class_up_your_animal_crossing_abode_by_downloading_a_stylish_wii_locker_15064.html

Will go nice with the DS chair they sent out a while back. icon14.gif

Celebrate one year of Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City

On 5 December it will be exactly one year ago when Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City launched in Europe. To celebrate this special day there’s a new downloadable item for you to get your hands on.

From December 5th – December 21st you will be able to download an anniversary cake looking so delicious you might be tempted to lick your TV screen - although we definitely must advise against that! So come and have your limited edition anniversary cake - but don't eat it!

If you have your Wii connected to the Internet, you’re well on your way to receiving your anniversary cake. Read the tutorial below to find out how you can ensure this exclusive gift makes it to your mailbox.

NI_AnimalCrossing_Anniversa.png