NEurope

I just saw a guy carrying a couple of tied up rubbish bags, walk to the edge of a bridge and drop them into the stream below!! What an absolute moron!! I'd have said something but he was dodgy looking!

Maybe there was a chopped up body in there. D:

I'm again failing at doing work. Inspiration is all goooone.

And my cat is snoring haha. Cute little thing.

I just saw a guy carrying a couple of tied up rubbish bags, walk to the edge of a bridge and drop them into the stream below!! What an absolute moron!! I'd have said something but he was dodgy looking!

Agh... that's just... so irritating.

I was walking behind two guys on a bridge at uni. and one of them had this metal pipe (about a foot long) and he just threw it into the river.

I just want to run up behind him and grab his feet, and just tip him into the river.

I think I'd be in trouble if I did that though.

Ugh I bet you guys are against people who drop discarded heroin syringes in swimming pools too. Lighten up.

Lulz.

Fail day kinda. I planned to get 2x jeans, 1x coat and 1x hair stuff.

I only got 1x jeans and (2x hair stuff) but I really wanted a coat. My current one is uber lame tbf. Epic fail etc lol.

Y'know if my sister were like that, my parents would have booted her out, changed the locks and moved to france.

I wish they fucking would.

Relaxed. Didn't do any work, woke up sans hangover, started watching Antichrist, loved, but just stopped it atm cause I'm about to eat and I'm in no mood to find out what she's about to do with that big stone thing. :(

Gonna head off to a gathering of peeps after dinner.

Kill your brother.

Would you really feel that bad about it?

I'm not sure I would. I'll have to get back to you. It's his arsehole friends which need Shabba'nating first.

However, finally got a reply off the dude from Ebay whom I bought the Space Marines from:

"Dear sir please do not worry im waiting for dhl to come pick up the item they will be here on monday sorry this hasent been sooner they just havent come yet they promised monday for me so I will send you a tracking number when they have picked it up thanks"

Must've been the case I opened against him on Ebay which prompted him into action.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I have no idea whatsoever if painting a PS3 controller with acrylic/PVA will work, but I'm going to do so anyway. (I don't use the controller in question anyway)

Also.

Were the controllers that don't have rumble called Dualshock 3 also?

Went looking for a house today for next year. Everywhere is gone. Managed to find one in a shop window but the estate agents was closed so gonna go again on tuesday. It seems amazing as well. in town centre but tucked away in a quiet, tidy street. Only £600pcm. I assume that's for the house and not per person. I just hope we can get it. We'd also need to find another housemate but that won't be too hard.

Also uploaded this video of me on my birthday. Enjoy:

So I didn't get the job.

I spent the last 5/6hours cleaning up after people who are too lazy to do their job, are younger than me and get paid more.

FML.

This week has been pretty good. I've worked 4 days this week, twice in Aberdare and twice in Newport. Getting to Aberdare was a huuuuge trek, meaning I had to be up at around 5 oclock to get myself ready and stuff. But, it's been a good week and I've enjoyed it.

I didn't have the best birthday in the world, and I was feeling a bit down about eet. I came home on Wednesday after working in Aberdare, and found a package on the table, from Ine. There was a sweet little note attached to it, saying she hoped that this cheered me up. I opened eet, and found New Super Mario Bros. Wii staring me back in de faceee. There was a letter inside about the order, and it said "Order Date: Jan 16" meaning she'd ordered it on my birthday, after speaking and seeing me feeling a bit deflated. Now, she didn't need to do this, as she had already spent loads on me for Christmas and Birthday, but it was such a nice and thoughtful thing for her to do. And, it did cheer me up. So much. :)

I've had a quiet weekend. Watched loads of football, and went to the gym. Now just feeling tired from working out and thinking about playing some marioooo.

Edit: sorry about you not getting the job, Wolfy. Hope your luck will change soon and win the best job, evaaar.

- got an informal 'warning at work' for a BULLSHIT reason. We have these '3-2-1 checks, where you have to make sure the ticket does not lie/there are at least 4 of an item left. I FAILED ONE, I'M SO SORRY. A total of 4 failed since I started.

Three other people failed one today. Nobody got any trouble, and I get a "Conversation On Record" where, effectively, if I fail another 3-2-1 I get a Written Warning. It's just bullshit. The manager having a power trip for no reason whatsoever. Bonkers.

I know none of that makes any sense to anyone but I needed to vent.

Good news; payslip was double what I thought it would be. Pint with workmates, free dinner and now got cider. MW2 later when the housemate/his gf go and fuck (they just got back together, I'm surprised tehy're still in the lounge. Yes, you two. Stop looking at my screen. Go and have sex and LEAVE ME WITH MY GAMES AND ALCOHOL.

- got an informal 'warning at work' for a BULLSHIT reason. We have these '3-2-1 checks, where you have to make sure the ticket does not lie/there are at least 4 of an item left. I FAILED ONE, I'M SO SORRY. A total of 4 failed since I started.

Three other people failed one today. Nobody got any trouble, and I get a "Conversation On Record" where, effectively, if I fail another 3-2-1 I get a Written Warning. It's just bullshit. The manager having a power trip for no reason whatsoever. Bonkers.

I know none of that makes any sense to anyone but I needed to vent.

Good news; payslip was double what I thought it would be. Pint with workmates, free dinner and now got cider. MW2 later when the housemate/his gf go and fuck (they just got back together, I'm surprised tehy're still in the lounge. Yes, you two. Stop looking at my screen. Go and have sex and LEAVE ME WITH MY GAMES AND ALCOHOL.

I think I know what you mean, you get a talking to, its on record, but its not an official action. They work it that way in my place too.

Bah, managers can be awful and just hate their staff for no reason =(

Short version:

Car is back on the road already.

Had the female round this evening for a couple of movies. Fairly sure I could now officially refer to her as "gf" :)

And tomorrow, I am playing Badminton with the guys and then going shopping for guitars. Awesome-o.

Congratulations on the capture of your new female. :)

That sounds like a good weekend. Guitars, Girls and Guffaws with the Guys.

Gizmooooh.

Excellent-ohhh.

Short version:

Had the female round this evening for a couple of movies. Fairly sure I could now officially refer to her as "gf" :)

And tomorrow, I am playing Badminton with the guys and then going shopping for guitars. Awesome-o.

Pffff, after a year Jim still just refers to me as 'the female'. =(

Congrats though!

Bleh.

Got a speeding ticket yesterday, have to goto court blah blah blah find out what I owe get points on my license and my insurance will probably go up. And being jobless....weeeeell fuck.

In other news, since the start of January I've been an apprentice in the insulators union, school every Wednesday night@6:30 until may...then again in the fall for the next 5 years. Work is currently slow though so I probably won't have any until....March.

Being on Ian McKellens official site and his ominous voice booming "one ring to rule them all" sporadically, is fantabulously awesome.

Did nothing, drove for a bit, then arranged for peeps to all congregate at a friends house for a gathering. Said gathering was fun, but then internal thoughts of conflicting complexities arose. I left around 2, as I'd rather sleep at home than at his house, which is only a 15 min walk from mine. Plus it gave me more chance to jizz into my earbuds, I got for xmas, and which I expected nothing from. But the bass is so essential. I think I'm in love with my earbuds, for they never let me down. They give songs new leases on life, they're that good.

Finished Antichrist, and I'm sortof shaking for some reason. It might just be cold, but yeah. LOADS OF WORK TOMORROW joy.

Just had a startling vision of our existence. We are creatures of reaction, unable to control in any way but loop and repeat the same actions and claim them to be novel. It's not a depressing thought when you look at how the nature of our being is one of a continuous, ever-increasing complexity in reaction to patterns. The future is controlled by the present, the present by the past, but we always fail to factor in the other strands of reality when we try to use teh past to predict the future.

The inability to correctly assume the future leads us to think that there is some sort of element of control or choice, when really the future is utterly predetermined, but we are just too blinkered to predict it correctly.

It's not a depressing thought, just a real one. We can take joy in the unknowing, but only stupidity is found in the assumption that we can ever guess what is going to happen next. There's never more of a reason to do as you please than the maxim that we can't help but live by; the footsteps ahead of us are only placed on certain ground, and the certainty comes only when we have seen where our feet are able to be placed. We are lagged, we are stupid, but we are alive. Even if life is just a mere act of observation, of watching our bodies collide with one another, it is still more than ignorance.

The pattern is ever evolving, repeating but still changing. There is nothing wrong with it. There is everything right and proper, and correct and true. Even as I type this I can imagine both the physical and the theorised responses to a partial extent where an actual commentary is unnecessary. While I tread close to the line of disputing myself, I need not be anxious or wary with the potential of the oncoming phases of time, but only aware that they could occur. In some ways, my own imagining is just as real and perhaps even more so than if they don't.

But that's just part of the pattern. The only 'control' I have over your reactions is in this initial action in the first place - and if my argument is that my action, here, is just a flower stemming from teh seeds of all that has come before then surely I have no control at all, and thus neither do you.

Short version:

Congratulations on the capture of your new female. :)

What type is she? And what ball did you use?