NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

It will go to no lynch anyway when the time expires. You won't get a majority on either so there's no point in changing votes.

I (and possibly Cube) probably don't fear Paj because we've seen roles like this one before. I think I even had a similar role myself once, where I could kill people but I wasn't mafia. And because of that role I know that Paj won't just randomly go kill people because the risk is too high.

If he does kill someone who is a townie, we can lynch him then (yes it sucks someone might die then but that's the game). At the moment it's more beneficial to us to keep him around than not. The mafia will probably try to kill him at some point, if not tonight, meaning the town won't loose a townie that night. Whereas if we lynch him now, the mafia won't have to get rid of him and will just off a townie.

Well he can't give you more information because he doesn't know who he is looking for himself. So feels a bit pointless to keep asking about it.

Well that's actually a fairly decent reason. Although it doesn't mean much now I'll withdraw vote - can't bold it on my phone too awkward lol. I've not seen the older mafias so these roles are new to me.

Paj Meen Ah (5): Diageo, MadDog, Dyson, Rummy

dan-likes-tress (1): Jonnas

No Lynch (3): Sméagol, Eenuh, heroicjanitor

11 is the majority.

Paj Meen Ah (4): MadDog, Dyson, Rummy

dan-likes-tress (1): Jonnas

No Lynch (3): Sméagol, Eenuh, heroicjanitor

11 is the majority.

No decision was made before sundown, so the townies went to bed, awaiting the next day.

Night 2 begins now.

20 players remain.

chairdriver

Cube

dan-likes-trees

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

Sméagol

Tellyn

The Peeps

Zell

Ok it's night, and I'm not posting anything game related. Just basically posting to say that I'm working tomorrow afternoon then going out after, planning to head across town for most of saturday, and having an early start on being out on sunday with a fairly high possibility of being out in the evening as well. I will do my best to get on at least once every 12-24 hours, but don't hold it against me if I don't.

Also, how long are the night phases, the days seem to have a fairly solid limit?

Ok it's night, and I'm not posting anything game related. Just basically posting to say that I'm working tomorrow afternoon then going out after, planning to head across town for most of saturday, and having an early start on being out on sunday with a fairly high possibility of being out in the evening as well. I will do my best to get on at least once every 12-24 hours, but don't hold it against me if I don't.

Also, how long are the night phases, the days seem to have a fairly solid limit?

48 hour days and 24 hour nights.

Dark Red, Yellow, Dark Blue, Bright Red, Lime, Cyan, Dark Magenta and Dark Yellow all stayed at home. Green visited someone unidentified while Blue visited Dark Blue. Black followed Blue while Grey visited Dark Yellow, and both Black and Grey were being watched by Bright Green. Grey was also being followed by Bright Cyan, and Magenta took notes of this. When Bright Cyan got home, he was met in the doorway and killed by Bright Yellow, who was protected by Cyan.

Cube is dead. He was Bright Cyan. He was good.

Later that night, Dark Green paid a visit to Yellow. And killed him.

dan-likes-trees is dead. He was Yellow. He was good.

Day 3 begins now.

18 players remain. 10 is the majority.

chairdriver

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

Sméagol

Tellyn

The Peeps

Zell

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Damn two dead again...

Here is a list of remaining colours:

Black

White

Bright Blue

Dark Blue - Probably paj

Blue

Bright Yellow

Dark Yellow

Dark Magenta

Magenta

Bright Red

Dark Red

Bright Green

Dark Green

Green

Dark Cyan

Cyan

Lime - Could have a similar role to paj.

Unidentified

Half the damn town stayed home... With two dying each night there isn't much time left.

Dan(yellow) died before telling us anything.

Unidentified isn't listed as staying home, but he didn't do anything either... This is all very confusing, be back after I look it over some more.

Rather than pursuing Paj today, we might as well go for a confirmed mafioso (Dyson) rather than someone who claims to be a neutral. That is, if Zell's intel is trustworthy.

Vote: Dyson

Rather than pursuing Paj today, we might as well go for a confirmed mafioso (Dyson) rather than someone who claims to be a neutral. That is, if Zell's intel is trustworthy.

Now you stop right there... Mr. Bright Yellow.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Vote: Tellyn

Sorry for the reused trick

Whoever is Dark Cyan knows who the killer of Cube is.

...Paying attention to the thread, are we?

Just pointing out incase someone's a retard.

Haha difficult to spot irony on the internet but I'll take it as that :p

vote:Tellyn

Quoting this very anoying :p

Dark Red, Yellow, Dark Blue / Paj Meen Ah, Bright Red, Lime, Cyan, Dark Magenta and Dark Yellow all stayed at home.

Goddamn, they can't all have forgotten to send their PM's :D. It must be a combination of keeping low profiles, roleblocked, and, well, failing to send a PM. Some things to note:

- Both Bright red and Dark red stayed at home for the 2nd time in a row, what's up with that?

- Paj keeped his promise of not doing anything it seems.

- Cyan, 1 of the last 2 missing colours, is accounted for

- Zell already speculated (?) the underlining would mean something. I initially thought it was just to make the difference between yellow and bright yellow clearer, but now dark magenta is underlined. Yellow was underlined the previous day, and killed the next, so I hope nothing happens to dark magenta (unless you're mafia of course).

Green visited someone unidentified

So I was right, Unindentified is 1 person. Green is the last missing colour, a bit strange though to have 2 names for the exact same colour :rolleyes:.

Since it's clear we should get rid of Unindentified, I hope Green comes forward with some info. I wonder though, why Unindentified's passive ability didn't kick in, he doesn't "have his (/her) eyes on green".

while Blue visited Dark Blue / Paj Meen Ah.

Somebody seem to have checked up on Paj, and..

Black followed Blue

.. Someone knows he did.

while White visited Dark Yellow,

White knows something on the roleblocker from the previous night.

and both Black and White were being watched by Bright Green.

It's would be a major coincidence to see B&W together for the second night in a row, so I really do believe they are some sort of pair. However, this seems to indicate my previous theory of bright green being a redirecter is false, as they both have their own targets. But since green is seen here simply watching, perhaps he is prevented from redirecting somehow.

White was also being followed by Bright Cyan / Cube,

Cube can't tell us his info on white if it's needed.

and Magenta took notes of this.

ReZ prevented Magenta from doing anything last night. It's not clear to me if Magenta is tracking Cube or stalking White (or doing somehting else).

When Bright Cyan / Cube got home, he was met in the doorway and killed by Bright Yellow / Tellyn, who was protected by Dark Cyan / Jonnas.

Tellyn presumably kills Cube while mistakenly being protected by Jonnas.

Later that night, Dark Green paid a visit to Yellow / dan-likes-trees. And killed him.

So dan didn't get to do anything. I still wonder what exactly caused his silence.

With 2 good players dead now, I'm convinced the players speculating about 2 mafia clans are right.

We have 2 candidates for the lynch now, Dyson and Telly.. I honestly believe both Jonnas and Zell. I'll hop on the Dyson bandwagon, since that one's already quite under way..

Paj can really make himself useful here and kill the other candidate, Tellyn.

So, with that said;

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm Grey, the last unidentified colour, and my name hasn't appeared in the writeup yet, so how can Zell have gotten the info? My guess is he's been redirected, or an equivalent. Either way I've been framed, and probably set up by one of the mafias since I brought up the claim that there are two yesterday. I'd personally say that Zell isn't trustworthy as a result of this, but the lynch for Tellyn seems the most convincing right now, so..

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm Grey, the last unidentified colour, and my name hasn't appeared in the writeup yet, so how can Zell have gotten the info? My guess is he's been redirected, or an equivalent. Either way I've been framed, and probably set up by one of the mafias since I brought up the claim that there are two yesterday. I'd personally say that Zell isn't trustworthy as a result of this, but the lynch for Tellyn seems the most convincing right now, so..

No.

You can be grey, but that means you're Unindentified, who shows up all over the place. All colours are accounted for. Plenty of people have targeted Unindetified, so is isn't that farfetched Zell knows you're evil.