NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

Right, I had that down as you and dark yellow were bright green's targets but it's actually you and dark blue/paj then? Could be taken either way I guess.

My power was to see someone's targets for each night including the night I send the PM. I had assumed chairdriver would've taken out Mundi so I targeted you, mainly to get to the bottom of night 3's dyson killing (you're in the clear ;P). Should've picked someone else :(

To be honest, when I first read that, it wasn't clear to me either who besides me was the other target of bright green. However, it makes perfect sense given the fact I am the one who is roleblocked.

Is your ability 1 time use then? Since you stayed at home so often ;). That would be too bad.

So Dark Blue is Chair and Dark Yellow is Ell? Does this mean from the writeup that Ell was blocking chair from doing something? Given chair is a killer, I don't think that's enough to peg him as evil. What I want to know is, why did no one die tonight if there was a bajillion killers last night?!

Also, who is Dark Green, why did Jonnas feel the need to protect him?

EDIT: Mega fucking dyslexia, I didn't see the White of white and so I somehow replaced it with the nearby Dark Blue, disregard what I said about Ell.

Also, I don't know if Rainbow is a real colour or what, I think someone in this game can choose their colours, OR they appear each night as a random colour of Danny's choosing.

Ok, Dark Red visited Blue and made a list, we had a claim on Dark Red, right? So that person should be able to lead us to Blue. Blue should then have something to say in rebuttal, I imagine.

Magenta, if Eenuh is the underliner, was targetted by her, so she should know who they are and can tell us.

Dark Green, as mentioned, was on his way to do or target something. Then white got involved watching/tracking him, but was targetted by White, who somehow got blocked by Dark Yellow. However, he himself was watched by Dark Green, under the protection of Dark Cyan/Jonnas. This means we have at least two people who can identify people/players?

Also, who is Dark Green, why did Jonnas feel the need to protect him?

Zell, who is a confirmed investigator.

I believe that, since Tellyn/Bright Yellow makes others look lighter than usual, Ellmeister/Dark Yellow must darken, instead.

Zell claimed as Green before, appeared as Dark Green now, but Dark Green appears twice, so shenanigans and stuff.

Anyway, he found out Ellmeister's evil, and it certainly looks that way.

Actually, just reading more, maybe that White I thought Dark Yellow was targetting is not the case, I think Dark Green went out to get Dark Yellow, where White observed something about Dark Green or tracked him, and Dark Yellow in turn was attempting to block someone, were it Dark Green, they(dark green)'d have got a null result. Were it white, they'd have been blocked. Considering we've had someone come forward with a statement of information, I'd assume them to be Dark Green investigating Dark Yellow, however if Dark Yellow targetted them and roleblocked, then surely they should have got nothing, which means Zell is going for Ell on info he didn't get? The fact it says white took note makes me think he succeeded his own task(white/black previously claimed as investigators, assuming that true then he is investigating by taking note?) and so white was not the one roleblocked?

Is Zell Dark Green?

EDIT: Just seen Jonnas's post, Ell you got anything to say for yourself?

Are we taking a step back here? Dark yellow darkens colours, we already knew this didn't we?

Also, here is a list of players and colours:

chairdriver - dark green

Eenuh - bright blue/unidentified

Ellmeister - dark yellow

heroicjanitor - white

jayseven - bright green

Jonnas - dark cyan

MadDog - dark magenta

Marcamillian - bright red

Mundi - lime/pink/now rainbow?

Nintendohnut - magenta

Paj Meen Ah - dark blue

Rummy - cyan

Sméagol - blue

The Peeps - dark red

Zell - green

The only two colours I wasn't sure of were jayseven and nintendohnut so they could be the other way around but I think Heroicjanitor confirmed Jayseven as bright green a couple of pages ago.

I see. I had a theory in my head that Black darkened colours and got stuck with that, how do we know Dark Yellow darkens colours?

Is it definite that the two dark greens in the write up are different, or could it be a circular targetting of dark yellow and dark green, or would it not show like that?

Dark magenta, blue, cyan, bright green, bright red, rainbow and dark blue all stayed at home

dark red/peeps targets blue/smeagol

magenta/nintendohnut visited bright green/jayseven

dark green/chairdriver set out to get his target

white/heroicjanitor took note of dark green

dark yellow/ellmeister blocks dark green

dark green (green/zell) watched dark yellow/ellmeister

dark cyan/jonnas protected dark green (green/zell)

Chairdriver went out to kill (I assume Mundi as he was chair's main suspicion of mafia from the previous day)

Ellmeister roleblocked him

Heroicjanitor took notes on this.

zell investigated ellmeister (found him to be evil)

jonnas protected zell

I'm pretty sure this is what went on. Chairdriver said he was going to kill a mafia in the night so it makes sense that ellmeister would want to roleblock him. Mundi was chair's main suspicion at the end of the last day so we can assume mundi is also mafia then.

Jonnas protected zell so we can be sure that the last dark green in the write-up is zell. Zell targeted dark yellow which clearly made his colour change to dark green.

automerge edit

Magenta is underlined so Eenuh targeted nintendohnut.

Vote: Ellmeister

Got nothing last night, again. My power really is useless at the moment. In other news it's great that we know everyone's colour, but if the mafia don't kill then it's going to be difficult to lynch. None of the powers seem overly mafia-y, and those that do, we don't know who is doing them, right? We're relying on night kills to get lynches :S Still, this will make the remainder of the game interesting.

Aren't paying attention are we? :p

So Dark Blue is Chair and Dark Yellow is Ell? Does this mean from the writeup that Ell was blocking chair from doing something? Given chair is a killer, I don't think that's enough to peg him as evil. What I want to know is, why did no one die tonight if there was a bajillion killers last night?!

Paj claimed to be Dark blue a long time ago.

[..]

Also, I don't know if Rainbow is a real colour or what, I think someone in this game can choose their colours, OR they appear each night as a random colour of Danny's choosing.

Indeed, Mundi claimed to have this ability ( a non-specified random colour to be precise).

Ok, Dark Red visited Blue and made a list, we had a claim on Dark Red, right? So that person should be able to lead us to Blue. Blue should then have something to say in rebuttal, I imagine.[/quote

Dark red is The Peeps, and I claimed to be blue the previous day. You can read all about the list a few posts above you ;).

Magenta, if Eenuh is the underliner, was targetted by her, so she should know who they are and can tell us.

Dark Green, as mentioned, was on his way to do or target something. Then white got involved watching/tracking him, but was targetted by White, who somehow got blocked by Dark Yellow. However, he himself was watched by Dark Green, under the protection of Dark Cyan/Jonnas. This means we have at least two people who can identify people/players?

With the claims people have made, the situation is this:

Chair is the real dark green, and was roleblocked somehow. Zell is green, and is darkened by dark yellow, so he appears as the second dark green. Zell claims Ellmeister is evil --> Ellmeister is dark yellow.

I wonder what heroicjanitor got on Char though.

I don't have a lot of time at the moment :( You know me, I love these games, I usually spend most of my time on the forum playing them. But with a 9-6 job now where I can only briefly check the thread in the day it's difficult. Still, at least we have some leads for tomorrow.

Woah missed a lot there, sorry guys all I did was check that chair was actually Dark Green, may as well use my power. But yeah Ellmeister is evil? I am very willing to go with that.

Vote: Ellmeister

I'm upset that Rainbow has the wrong colours in it :(

We can't assume chair tried to kill Mundi, since paj was inactive he probably tried to kill him especially since the first thing chair did was vote for paj.

Wow, you go to sleep at night thinking tomorrow shall be a good day..wake up and BAM about to be hung drawn and possibly quartered!

YEah I'm Dark Yellow. I roleblock. That's it, everyone keeps saying I darken colours but I have no idea about that? I'm not really following this game since I came in after a lot had happened and its too confusing so I don't know if I've changed colours.

I roleblocked Chair last night because I thought he was evil, is that not what a townie roleblocker is supposed to do?!

YEah I'm Dark Yellow. I roleblock. That's it, everyone keeps saying I darken colours but I have no idea about that? I'm not really following this game since I came in after a lot had happened and its too confusing so I don't know if I've changed colours.

I roleblocked Chair last night because I thought he was evil, is that not what a townie roleblocker is supposed to do?!

If chair wasn't mafia you would want to stop him from killing the people he accused the day before too.

You were investigated and shown to be evil, and now are pretending not to know you darken colours too. This makes me think chair is good and you stopped him from killing a mafia member.

By the way, can we conclude from jayseven switching me with Paj that he and Paj are on the same team?

It's looking that way.

How do I darken colours??

So roleblocking a known killer is a bad thing? I see your logic there :p

I don't anything about anyone so all I can do is target people I find out from discussion/ write-up since I haven't really kept up with this game. Chair said something about roleblocking him so I did!

I'm in a slightly similar boat to Dohnut, plus I was a bit drunk last night, so I think I was trying to reason things out for myself a bit, so I haven't followed the thread tightly, and going back through confuses me due to the craziness of colours. Who had the power to lighten colours, was it Cube?

So roleblocking a known killer is a bad thing? I see your logic there :p

I don't anything about anyone so all I can do is target people I find out from discussion/ write-up since I haven't really kept up with this game. Chair said something about roleblocking him so I did!

He said something about protecting him because the mafia would try to kill or roleblock him.

Funny, in hindsight :heh:

I'm in a slightly similar boat to Dohnut, plus I was a bit drunk last night, so I think I was trying to reason things out for myself a bit, so I haven't followed the thread tightly, and going back through confuses me due to the craziness of colours. Who had the power to lighten colours, was it Cube?

It was Tellyn, who was Bright Yellow. Ellmeister is Dark Yellow. Makes sense.

On a sidenote, one more vote and Ell's dead.

Paj Meen Ah (1): Ellmeister

Ellmeister (8): Zell, chairdriver, The Peeps, MadDog, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, heroicjanitor, Mundi

8 is the majority.

The majority has been reached!

Ellmeister is dead. He was Dark Yellow. He was evil.

Night 5 begins now. 14 players remain.

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

[..]

Chair said something about roleblocking him so I did!

The other game dude ;).

And I haven't looked into it myself, but various people claim a colour appears as the darker version when targeted by you, or perhaps targeting you (?). So green becomes dark green etc.

Whoops. Thought it was just a tally, but the day is already over..

Dark Magenta, Cyan, Dark Red, Bright Green, Dark Blue, Bright Red, Rainbow and Magenta stayed at home. White visited Rainbow, Blue visited Magenta, and Green, watched over by Dark Cyan, visited Bright Green. Dark Green visited Dark Blue. And killed him.

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Dark Blue. He was evil.

Day 6 begins now.

13 players remain. 7 is the majority.

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

Aaaaaaaaand jayseven is evil.

Vote: jayseven

Wow this is all gonig swimmingly.

Again, I suspected Jay ::shrug: should've said something

vote: Jayseven

I think Mundi should be our next vote if chairdriver doesn't kill him in the night, but heroicjanitor targeted him so maybe we'll hear something different.