NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Jesus, that was a mission to do. :p

-------------

The night was bustling with activity!

A small blue and red Pokemon was tired after the night it had, looking everywhere for its target. It wandered home.

A red and green Pokemon stood guard as a small blue and red Pokemon put its device away.

JJJJJJJZZZZZZZVVVRROOOOOOMMM.

Lombre splashed a dark navy and red Pokemon. As Lombre casually walked home it was struck in the back by a powerful blast of energy. The refreshed Pokemon was also hit by an almighty blast.

Elsewhere, the collection of faces were hit too...more directly. The blast was almost fatal! Lying on the floor in a bad state, a small navy and red Pokemon rolled over the injured Pokemon! It screamed in pain, and after several re-rolls the Pokemon rolled away.

A bright light seemed to shine. No one was sure where it came from.

A large cloud appeared on the other side of town.

A small red Pokemon was zooming away at quite a rate. A tail smashed down out of nowhere, but as the Pokemon raised its tail it witnessed that the small red Pokemon was already several hundred feet away...several seconds later it zoomed out of sight....swift swim was a useful ability indeed...BAM! It momentarily looked back to see if it could catch a glance of its attacker and slammed into the body of another! The new attacker grabbed the small red Pokemon and a ferocious battle occured! Barrier was used and the small red Pokemon had few places to dissappear to so the battle was intense!......

Meanwhile, a blue Pokemon was gracefully perched from afar, watching another majestic Pokemon as it too was gracefully perched and appeared to watching another Pokemon.

....Back at the unbelievably fast battle that was taking place, Luvdisc was tearing up all the dust on the floor. The invisible barriers created became filled with dust. Nothing could be seen from the outside. Suddenly a spatter of deep red blood covered one wall of the barrier. The dust began to settle, and another streak of blood shot up, this time covering several walls. The attack was brutal. The barriers came down on the human-like Pokemons command, and an almighty kick flew Luvdiscs body flying through the air. It tumbled on the rocks for a few seconds before landing in a small puddle. A sadly fitting end to its second life.

370.png

Aqui1a is dead. He was Luvdisc, resurrected as part of Cybernetic Mewtwo's plans.

The human-like Pokemon had little remorse for its victim. It shuffled in a strange manner towards its cave, "Good. Now thats taken care of I will finally think about gaining a win condition tomorrow evening. But who to - -" its thoughts were cut short. A turqoise and orange blur came speeding down from the skies with an almighty swoop. An experienced killer, its sharp wing made short work of Mr. Mime.....cutting him in half. As quick as he came, he was gone. Mr. Mimes corpse pieces fell to the floor, just metres away from Luvdisc.

122.png

Jonnas is dead. He was Mr. Mime, neutral immitator.

Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

DAY FIVE

So Jonnas killed Luvdisc? And then was killed himself?

A small blue and red pokemon is using a device, do we know what this does?

Another blast which got more than one person.

Once again I didn't get anything, but was Luvdisc a water pokemon?

Tres interessant.

Looks like we're lucky that Jonnas died, otherwise he might've stolen the win!

I've just had a long search around trying to find out who the killer could have been of Jonnas, the orange and turquoise pokemon.

Really there are only two that fit those colours; Dragonite and Charizard (both have orange bodies and turquoise under their wings) but if anyone can think of a better poekmon that I have missed please say. I only know pokemon up to gold/silver but i browsed by colour (looking at all pokes classed as brown or red in the pokedex) and also looked at all the flying types and dragon types to see if any of them fitted the description. If I've missed something obvious please let me know.

There aren't any that I can think of that are turquoise and orange. Seems like a strange combination. Must be a newish one.

I'd like protection tonight please. I'm lombre and I can enhance powers. As I've shown up in the write-up I'm assuming the mafia now already knows this. The blast that hit me has confused me so I can't vote today.

I know I'm dead, but how do you browse by colour? Is this on the game or the internet?

In the prologue mewtwo instructs one of the mafia from last game to "find luvdisks body". The mention of a "tiny red pokemon" in last nights write-up matches the description used for luvdisk last time.

As for the mafia picking up his body... the surviving mafia from last game were

I KNEW the small red pokemon was luvdisk.. and suspected it might have been Aqui1a as he was playing luvdisk last time.... and thats why I targetted dohnut last night (who played tentacool last time blue and red ... though the "small" seems odd... might be to differenciate a tentacool from a tentacruel) in order to start searching for the device pokemon and it turns out I was right.

Im was green and red pokemon protecting the small blue pokemon with the device in the write-up... dohnut... spill the beans.

I KNEW the small red pokemon was luvdisk.. and suspected it might have been Aqui1a as he was playing luvdisk last time.... and thats why I targetted dohnut last night (who played tentacool last time blue and red ... though the "small" seems odd... might be to differenciate a tentacool from a tentacruel) in order to start searching for the device pokemon and it turns out I was right.

Im was green and red pokemon protecting the small blue pokemon with the device in the write-up... dohnut... spill the beans.

That's weird. According to the pm I got you targeted me last night.

Vote: Marcamillian

No, I'm Moltres as stated earlier. Should appear orange if I remember correctly.

*wipes away the tears*

*puts himself on an invisible box*

*mails himself away*

Did you take action last night that SHOULD have been in the write-up?

No .

Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 8

Vote : Marcamillian - 1 ; Tales

I got roleblocked twice i think, by a small Pokémon, and i got hit by a blast which gave me a migraine.

No info of any use atm.

Hmm. Have we killed any mafia yet? I forget.

I know for a fact that there's a misdirector or target forcer. Night 1 and last night I targeted mcoy and came up with different colours in the write up, so I think the brown and orange pokemon in the first write up (think those were the colours) is a misdirector of sorts.

Peeps, have you any idea why your pokémon's name has appeared in this write up where usually colours are used?