NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Also: What pokemon are you? You're one of only around 3 people who haven't revealed, which makes you suspicious at this point :)

Everyone knows I'm the blue pokemon by now, I assumed.

Just the fact he's one of the last few remaining players who hasn't revealed anything about himself yet (others are mr-paul and Zell), or is backed up by other stuff. Like I've already mentioned at the start of the day. After re-reading the whole thread, out of the 3, his posts seemed most suspicious. It's what, one mafia member gone? I suspect the mafia consists of: Ellmeister, Zell, mr-paul & Dannyboy.

Personally I'm most confident about Ellmeister, I just have that feeling.

Looks like Marcamillian causes some confusion with changing colours in the write-up.

I'll back you, then, Sméagol. I agree with most of your suspects.

Change Vote: Ellmeister

Smeagol, I have revealed myself.

I reckon Ellmeister is the one causing people to limit their posts to 10 words (happened to me when I targeted him). Is this an evil power?

Vote: Ellmeister

Its honestly not me. I have an self protective power with a small drawback that I won't appear in the write up.

I do agree with Sméagols suspicious characters but I won't vote just yet. It sucks that the town have to get together and try and lynch on a hunch and I don't want to vote until I'm sure really. We need some useful investigations otherwise it'll go the same way as the last pokémafia with the mafia just wearing us down until majority.

All we have are hunches though... I feel Nintendohnut is neutral. It just doesn't seem right that he is townie. Maybe a neutral who's objective is to win with the townies but not a townie. Having a pokedex makes me think he has some objective he is working towards, like filling his pokedex with the pokemon of the game. I'm worried he'll steal a win that way.

I mean since he is actually evil but on the townie's side me investigating him will get me nowhere.

I mean since he is actually evil but on the townie's side me investigating him will get me nowhere.

If there's any logic to it, he'll appear neutral if he has a win conditon different to that of the town's. If he has to "catch 'em all", so to speak, he's a neutral. The question is whether this simply allows him to win together with the town, whether he then has to survive till the end, or whether he'll just win, right there, on the spot, stealing the win from both the town and the mafia.

Soz, been well busy today, intensive week of politics. Should really help me with figuring the town dynamics and trying to determine factions within the group!

Seeing we're all claiming pokémon, I'm Xatu, and have a one use power which I have saved until the town is smaller/we can really get some mafia with it.

As a psychic pokémon, my power is to find out how many mafia have voted for a lynch. I didn't use this early and can't use it with a no lynch because it wouldn't give us a narrow enough sample to make it really effective. What we know about people along with this will hopefully help pick out some mafia. So I really hope I can survive the night and am not killed, but seeing I was one of the few not to come out yet I felt now should be the time, knowing there are still a few protectors around (hopefully!)

It's annoying that Marc can't speak much because I'd like him to explain his role more because there seems to be a lot of confusion around it.

And like HeroJan I still have the slightest suspicion of him after that big long theory I came up with about him :P

Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority was not reached

Vote : Marcamillian - 4 ; Tales, mr-paul, Paj Meen Ah, Dyson, Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Vote : Dyson - 1 ; Nintendohnut.

Vote : Ellmeister - 3 ; Sméagol, EddieColeslaw, Zell.

Vote : Zell - 1 ; heroicjanitor.

(ReZman, the link for night 5 points to night 6 in the OP)

But night 6 hasn't even happened yet. :p

NIGHT SIX

Get your PMs in.

For future use: Automerge isn't needed in mafia games when the night is expected to last 24 hours or more.

Darkness fell over the town, on a night that would be filled with action.

A dark cloud filled a large portion of the town on this night.

A small blue and red Pokemon was smashed around the body by a green and red Pokemon.

A wise flying Pokemon finally found itself in need of defence, it flew away from the large Pokemon.

Articuno attempted to follow its target, however with its bright aura it was spotted, and the target flew on to complete its action.

A small navy and red Pokemon found itself rolling all around the place, before finally hitting a beige Pokemon. A cloud followed the rolling Pokemon all night phase, which was fortunate.

The collection of faces strained themselves.

Near the giant and dark storm cloud, a turqoise and orange Pokemon swiftly swooped down and landed on the floor by Lombre. Lombre dipped its hand in its water supply and put its hand forward as a gesture of good will. The large Pokemon opened its mouth, and it launched its long neck down towards Lombre. Crunch was used, and the large Pokemon had blood splattered all around its mouth, leaving Lombre in a pile of guts....vaguely resembling its former self.

271.png

The Peeps is dead. He was Lombre, with the ability to supercharge his targets, he was a townie.

Players (14);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

Majority is 8

DAY SEVEN