NEurope
The Peeps

The Pirate Mafia

Also there is a double voter amongst this lot. Possible mafiarrrr?

New list: Sméagol, mr-paul, Zell, Jayseven, ReZourceman, Aqui1a, Jonnas

Assuming a double voter wouldn't bring it up as a bad thing you probably aren't the double voter.

New list: Sméagol, mr-paul, Zell, Jayseven, ReZourceman, Aqui1a, Jonnas

Assuming a double voter wouldn't bring it up as a bad thing you probably aren't the double voter.

Well it isn't Jonnas (he voted after) or I (I don't have one) lemme check the rest.

Your information is wrong, that isn't me in the write up. Please, feel free to investigate/track me tomorrow.

Is that all you have to say for yourself? If so I'm afraid I'll have to vote for you again.

Almost word for word what I intended to post. Well, except for the "again" part. :heh:

Vote: MadDog

(Oh, and just to get it over with. Yes, I have a double vote. No, I am not mafia.)

Sorry I've been a bit busy with school work so not replied here yet. What is the deal with MadDog? I assume Ellmeister got info on him as being the killer? But then Cube says Dannyboy is the killer?

MadDog, if you don't give out more information or explain what's going on, I think people are just gonna lynch you. They don't like wasting another night investigating/tracking someone heh.

I'm afraid the lynch has gone through now. As I have a double vote, majority has been reached. I'm aware this may make me seem suspicious, but I'm pretty convinced MadDog is the killer. I know I'm definitely not.

Majority has been reached, day 2 is over

Vote MadDog (11): Ellmeister, Sméagol, mr-paul, Zell, Jayseven, ReZourceman, Aqui1a, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane[/Quote]

The pirates awoke to find one of their own slaughtered in the night and were not pleased.

"Which of ye filthy swabs be responsible?" The Captain demanded.

"Yarr I seen it all, twas the hippo!"

Without wasting any time the crew bound the attacker. The Captain himself walked him up to the plank.

"Have ye any last words, scum?"

The blubbing pirate, looked at the captain through bleary eyes...

"Arr harr harrr"

BOOM

Captain_Blubber.jpg

MadDog is dead, he was Captain Blubber, mutinous to The Captain and possessor of a lynchbomb

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead, he was Long John Silver. Captain of the ship.

17 players remaining:

Aqui1a

Cube

Dazz

Eenuh

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

Tellyn

The Fish

Zell

Diageo

MadDog

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Night 2 starts now, send ye bottles ashore

Day 3 will begin on Monday at 1:30am

I hate lynch-bombs, there should be a way around them or something... Maybe a particular character can survive them.

To be fair, only 1% of people are affected by a lynchbomb.

Hope no one schools me on maths now

To be fair, only 1% of people are affected by a lynchbomb.

Hope no one schools me on maths now

Hey! I was affected emotionally :p

Night 2 be over

SQUAWK

The gentleman of fortune took his chance and withdrew an item from the body before it was thrown overboard.

A kindly pirate made it to the epic sailor's bunk and began to fend off unwelcome visitors.

The epic sailor himself was keeping lookout for the tattooed sailor.

The one-eyed pirate was climbing back up to the crow's nest but someone was already up there. The unknown person upturned a pot and some kind of sauce rained down on the one-eyed pirate's face.

The wooden-legged pirate had plans to help the epic sailor but found himself shut away from the rest of the ship.

The kindly pirate had just finished fighting off a crusty pirate when another crewmate appeared.

"Arr I cannot let ye enter lad"

"Actually, I'm here for you."

And with that, he ran the old man through with his sword.

mr-paul is dead. He was Smee, protector and loyal to The Captain.

The bearded pirate was a shivering wreck. His eyes darted around the room, checking each corner twice every few minutes. Finally he lay down in his hammock and tried to get some rest. He was just drifting off when he heard the insane laugh of the tattooed sailor. He opened his eyes in time to see a fist flying towards his face.

Again and again the tattooed sailor rammed his fists into his target's face until nothing remained but a bloody mess.

Tellyn is dead. He was Bearded Joe the pirate, loyal to The Captain.

15 players remaining:

Aqui1a

Cube

Dazz

Eenuh

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

The Fish

Zell

Diageo

MadDog

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

Tellyn

Day 3 be underfoot

Majority be 8

Hmm, I think I know who I am in the write-up, if I'm right, I think my action failed. No comment further for now.

I'm no longer blind, however my target was Tellyn and he was dead before I got to him :(

Have we got a vigilante somewhere?

Definitely looks that way, Rummy.

Also, I didn't get to post before the nightphase began, but I'm the double voter. I didn't think it was of any real importance announcing it beforehand, but yeah, that's my ability.

I'm not entierly sure who I am, or if I am in the write-up. But this may help find a killer, Smeagol did you attempt to target me last night?

Aqui1a - wasn't Dannyboy the one with the double vote? That's why the lynch bomb killed him - he was the last person to vote... and seeing as he was leader of the ship with a double vote, and it is unlikely that there are two 'townies' with a double vote, you are more likely to be mafia? Just a thought.

I was roleblocked again last night (I think I may have been protected as well, but can't be sure), but as a result I'm not allowed to vote today.

I have ben incredibly pointless in this game so far :(