NEurope
The Peeps

The Pirate Mafia

You are the epic sailor. I'm the one-legged pirate and I targeted you, so that would make sense. Didn't really want to reveal sooner but the info's out in the open now anyway. So yeah, you are epic apparently. Does that help at all?

Yes, Aqu1la is definitely evil!

Thank Nintendohnut, I didn't really want to reveal any descriptions but since it wasn't smeagol I guessed that it wasn't me being the epic sailor.

Once again a call for protection on me and nintendohnut I guess is needed!

I would absolutely be voting for Aqui1a now if I could... Just to let everyone know that they should too.

What the bloody hell is going on? I leave you alone for 5 hours...

I told you my ability.. it's a double vote. Peeps must have given more than one townie this ability- one permanent, and one which transfers.

Ellmeister, your information is incorrect. Could you at least double before sending another townie down to Davy Jones' Locker? We're already losing townies left, right, and centre without everybody - some definite mafia - lynching me.

I still don't know how I and Aqui1a figure in exactly?

But like I said, the double vote seems suspicious enough.

vote: Aqui1a

So roleclaim. Who are you, what is your power, can you target people or is it simply a double vote, etc...

Before we get another townie? I've gotten one mafia member lynched so far, and I watch over one person in the night (you) and from the description in the write up this shows I watch the tattooed partner, who later on kills poor Tellyn. I need to avenge him even if he did call me crazy :p

I suspect, given Aqui1a's lack of any real anger at being lynched or effort to avoid it, that he is just mafia. I suppose we'll have to wait for the Peeps to find out.

We have majority if one of either heroic or Sméagol does actually have a double vote (or both, I guess)

Can't think of anyone else, Eenuh was not too eager at lynching on the first day, but that's understandable.

Guess the rest of the quiet ones need to be looked at!

Well if he's mafia we can look at who hasn't voted for either of the two and narrow things down slightly (I'll be on that list, but not willingly :p)

If he's town we can compare the lists and see who was on the second but not the first, as they are probably mafia.

Either way it's some useful information.

I suspect I'll be dead tonight. Protection would be awesome, but if not no worries :)

Sméagol does actually have a double vote (or both, I guess)

I'm pretty sure that Sméagol was joking in a "I'm Spartacus" way - hence why I joined in.

Can't think of anyone else, Eenuh was not too eager at lynching on the first day, but that's understandable.

Guess the rest of the quiet ones need to be looked at!

I think I was actually too late anyway? When I posted the final vote had already been cast. Which was lucky for me otherwise I would've been killed too.

Anyway yeah, been quite busy so not been too active. Things should get a bit better after tomorrow is over hopefully (important day in school), so I'll get on here more. =)

I guess you don't want any protection from me though ;). It didn't do any good this time. I'll pick one in the same manner like the last night.

Well, both the peeps and Aqui1a are currently viewing the thread (although Aqui1a's been doing that plenty today, just not responding :p). We won't have to wait long!

Majority has been reached, day 3 is over

Votes:

Nintendohnut (1)

Aqui1a (8): Ellmeister, Cube, HeroicJanitor, Jonnas, ReZourceman, Dazz, Sméagol

The Captain warily walked the tattooed sailor to the plank.

"Have ye any last words?" he asked before jumping back.

The tattooed sailor merely withdrew a can he had concealed away and ate the contents. He took a running jump off the plank and took to the water like a jet-ski, never to be seen again.

Aqui1a was made to walk the plank. He was Popeye, neutral.

Night 3 starts now, send ye bottles ashore

Night phase will end at 6:30AM Wednesday

Edited by The Peeps

Moving too fast, I been at work all avo! Will the night end earlier if all PMs get in? I'm workin tmw morn but i'll find time to check le thread if necessary.

Moving too fast, I been at work all avo! Will the night end earlier if all PMs get in?

Arr that be the truth

Night 3 be over

SQUAWK

The young pirate stood his ground all night but no one came for him.

The crusty pirate was looking for a formidable pirate, he did not have good intentions.

The revered pirate was careless and found himself trapped within his own prison. He calmly reached into his pocket... then his other pocket... then panicked.

A fearsome pirate found a card on his pillow. He stayed below deck all night, the card the only thing on his mind.

The wooden-legged pirate approached his victim.

"What do ye want from me lad? I'm busy here"

The pirate said nothing, but drew out his pistol and shot the crusty pirate right between the eyes.

Ellmeister is dead, he was Barnacle Bill, loyal to The Captain

12 Players remaining

Cube

Dazz

Eenuh

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol