NEurope
Sméagol

Battlestar Galactica mafia

Yeah that looks likely. You think someone else could have better powers if they became president, but who?

While it may help you, I still think it's best if I keep quiet about myself.

Also, if I am right about Dannyboy, and I assume I am from his responses :p, please can I have protection tonight if there is a protector out there? Ta :)

I'd still like an answer from you :) I just want the adjective from the write up.

Like I say, it may help you, but at this point I don't know why you need to know, and it'll be safer for me if I don't say anything. You never know, I may be dead tonight, in which case you'll find out anyway. But yeah, I'm not the doubtful woman. You may be able to work it out from that, but don't shout about it if you do, okay? :)

Also, if I am right about Dannyboy, and I assume I am from his responses :p, please can I have protection tonight if there is a protector out there? Ta :)

Seeing as you asked for it, if I was a protector I would protect you.

I'm not, but you'd expect someone to protect you wouldn't you are asking *is bitter about pirate mafia* :p

I only protected myself in that because I thought I would be killed rather than you, and that you'd be protected by someone else. If nobody wants to protect me tonight that's fine, I don't mind. I understand that as a protector there are sometimes better targets :p

My character isn't confident? He is a pretty high ranking official. Does this mean you think I am the nervous man from the write-up? I amn't.

The write up says yourself don't think you are a good President. That's probably what he meant by not confident.

Sorry I've not been more active, been quite busy since getting back home. Will go over the day's happenings.

No-one is more important than me. No-one!

I'm keen to know who Danny is! Vote people, vote!

Majority is reached.

Thanks for that Mr. Obvious, I want people to finish voting for the president so we can find out whether he actually evil!

I thought the day doesn't end until 23:00 regardless. And the only way to end the day early was to write [end dayphase]?

Looks like I'm late to the party. Only one thing to do before the day ends:

Vote President: Current President

Final voting count:

There are 16 active players.

Absolute majority is 9.

President:

[no President] [1]: jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming

[Ellmeister] [1]: Present

[heroicjanitor] [7]: heroicjanitor / The Peeps / MadDog / Diageo / Ellmeister / Zell / gmac

[Tales] [1]: Tales

Lynch:

[Dannyboy-theDane] [9]: Nintendohnut / MadDog / jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming / heroicjanitor / Tales / Diageo / The Peeps / mr-paul / Aqui1a

Majority for President vote has not been reached.

Majority for lynch vote has been reached.

[volunteer for executioner]: heroicjanitor

End of turn [3] - dayphase

While the acting President didn't get enough votes in to be officially elected as President, and serve a full term, he remains in office anyway.

The current President remains President for another turn.

An angry mob gathered in front of the pragmatic man's quarters. They didn't have real evidence, they acted on.. Animal instinct, if you will. Some noises could softly be heard from within, like someone was building something. They barge in.. The pragmatic man initially just gives them a blank stare.

"Frak!"

He pulls a gun..

A loud sound echoed across the corridors of the Galactica.

The pragmatic man put the gun into his mouth, and shot himself. There he lies, in his own blood, between various Centurion components. Already dead, they threw him out of the airlock anyway.

John Cavil is deceased. He was not Saul Tigh evil, and he was the Cylon leader.

He was played by Dannyboy-the-Dane.

On the intensive care a dedicated woman was still being cared for. The monitor by her side didn't indicate much brain activity.

Start of turn [3] - nightphase

[01] Aqui1a

[02] Present

[03] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[04] Diageo

[05] Ellmeister

[06] gmac

[07] heroicjanitor

[08] jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming

[09] Jonnas

[10] MadDog

[11] mr-paul

[12] Nintendohnut

[13] Paj Meen Ah

[14] ReZourceman

[15] Tales

[16] The Peeps

[17] Zell

Black denotes active players.

Grey denotes dead players.

Red denotes inactive players.

A red X behind the name denotes a Warning Point.

Edited by Sméagol

Someone has to activate the doors ;).

Comment:

I'll wait a bit to give a few people a chance to send their PM's in.

Edited by Sméagol

End of turn [3] - nightphase

A dog walks the corridors of the Galactica..

The inquisitive woman knocks on a door, she has an appointment.

"Come in", can be heard from behind the door.

The inquisitive woman enters the office.

"So you're here for the.." the nervous man begins his sentence while turning around, then pauses.

The nervous man and the inquisitive woman look at eachother. The nervous man looks as if he suddenly remembered something.

"Just do what you normally do" the inquisitive woman says to break the silence.

The nervous man takes a blood sample, but his mind is elsewhere.

"The results.. I.." he stutters.

"Never mind the results, we'll talk later. The inquisitive woman leaves.

Meanwhile, in his office, a loyal man has a conversation with the watchful woman and the shady man, who, as always, has brought his cat along.

"I'm doing this on the side, but I think I'm getting better at it." the loyal man begins, feeling a bit more confident than the day before.

"Someone has to do it" the shady man replies.

"You're doing wonderful!" the watchful woman replies after him.

"Tomorrow, I want both of you to do your best, for the good of the fleet!" the loyal man finishes.

The shady man and watchful woman nod in agreement.

The watchful woman and shady man leave the loyal man's office. The idealistic man stops the shady man before he walks off, and waits untill the watchful woman is out of sight.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Just keep a low profile tomorrow, it's for your best interest" the idealistic man speaks softly.

The shady man looks a bit surprised. The idealistic man leaves before the shady man has time to think of a response.

The inquisitive woman, after taking some time to prepare, gets her crew and leaves in search for a passionate woman. They find her, and she gladly cooperates.

A courageous woman is at her station, looking at various video fragments. She's looking for specific footage, but she won't be able to complete her work today. A serious man appears, he's looking for her.

"I'm throwing you in the brig" the serious man says sternly.

Suddenly a anxious woman comes rushing.

"No! She has to come with me!" she shouts, while catching her breath at the same time.

"But she'll be coming with me instead" the serious man anwsers.

He grabs the couragous woman by her arm, and takes her away. The anxious woman is left behind. Eventually she leaves as well, to return to her quarters. On her way home, she feels a slight headache. But nothing she can't handle.

The shady man, still a bit disturbed by his earlier talk, sets off to do his job. He's on his way to visit a doubtful woman. He knocks on her door, she lets him in.

"Have a seat." she says.

The shady man sits down on the couch, and puts his cat, inside the travel crate, on the floor. The cat looks at ease. The woman is frantically pacing up and down.

"I have all this energy, but I don't know what to do with it today." she mentions.

She seems too distracted to concentrate on a real conversation, so the shady man takes this opportunity, and swipes something lying on the table.

"Why don't you have a drink to calm down, then you can get to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day." the shady man tries to reassure her.

He takes his cat, and leaves.

The serious man returns to his quarters, after arresting the couragous woman. When he enters, he encounters a mess. That's not how he left the place. From the corner of his eye, he sees a red blinking light. He doesn't get a chance to react. The Centurion shoots the serious man, and he falls to the floor. The Centurion makes a run for it, but the shots were loud and could be heard from outside. The alarm sounds.. Soldiers come rushing. They shoot the Centurion, it falls apart. After checking if the Centurion is completely disabled, they enter the serious man's quarters. They find him on the floor, he's not breathing. The soldiers realise they've just lost their commander.

William Adama is deceased. He was finally active good, and he was the commander.

He was played by MadDog.

When news of William Adama's death reaches the loyal man's ears.. He starts crying. But he knows what he has to do.

A grumpy man is in his office. He hears the alarm, and opens the door to find out what's happening. He sees soldiers running past his office, but they're to busy to inform him of the situation. A dog runs past him through the entrance.

"I can't have dogs here!"

He ignores the dog, and walks towards the dedicated woman instead.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do for you now" he says with sorrow.

The dog, feeling neglected, licks up some pills that are lying on the floor. He didn't quite enjoy them.. He barks towards the grumpy man, and leaves.

==================================================

Fleet News Network:

5 minutes with a passionate woman

"Hello passionate woman, and welcome to the show."

"Hi, and thanks for having me."

"So, I see you dressed up for this?"

"Yes of course! Can't appear on fleet television without looking absolutely fabulous!"

"That's a beautiful dress your wearing. Very sexy."

"Yes, it's from a famous Caprican designer."

"You sure stand out. Not everyone dares to wear a red dress like that casually."

"It has to be red, it's my favourite colour!"

"Well, thanks for your time. Tune in next time for 5 minutes with a stranger!"

==================================================

Start of turn [4] - dayphase

[01] Aqui1a

[02] Present

[03] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[04] Diageo

[05] Ellmeister

[06] gmac

[07] heroicjanitor

[08] jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming

[09] Jonnas

[10] MadDog

[11] mr-paul

[12] Nintendohnut

[13] Paj Meen Ah

[14] ReZourceman

[15] Tales

[16] The Peeps

[17] Zell

Normal black denotes active players.

Italic grey denotes dead players.

Normal red denotes inactive players.

A red X behind the name denotes a Warning Point.

[turn [0] - nightphase]

[turn [1] - dayphase]

[turn [1] - nightphase]

[turn [2] - dayphase]

[turn [2] - nightphase]

[turn [3] - dayphase]

[turn [3] - nightphase]

Today is election day.

Next dayphase deadline is 26-12-2010 00:00 CET (25-12-2010 23:00 UK).

Edited by Sméagol

Losing the commander isn't good. I've only seen a few episodes of Battlestar Galactica but he is an awesome character and no doubt had a good ability in this game.

I have no information worth sharing.

I just wanted to announce that I will be afk from now until monday afternoon - it's christmas and I'm travelling. Please do not consider my inactivity to mean I don't want to play! If my sister has the 'net then I'll try to log on. As it is, I'm far too... 'jolly' to read the thread now.

I don't appear to have any information, but my scan of the write-up suggests we may have a few new leads :)

Ah.. You'll miss turn [4] completely.. I hope you'll at least manage to send me a PM before the deadline! :).

I may as well say it as someone will ask me. I'm the woman in the red dress. I single-handedly hacked the defense mainframe and caused the destruction of the twelve colonies.

However, I am also the first Cylon to kill another Cylon and the one who tries to organise peace with the humans on multiple occasions.

I'm Caprica Six.