NEurope
The Peeps

The Pirate Mafia

If you end up really being the Captain.. I'd reconsider. You know, if that would be possible gameplay-wise.

Hey! I take offense to that! I'm not a bad captain I'm just trying to clean up Danny's mess.

I hate not having any proof, I have to go on who feels mafia. Rummy really does but that could be because he is drunk.

Hey! I take offense to that! I'm not a bad captain I'm just trying to clean up Danny's mess.

Hey! I can still haunt you, you know. :heh:

So nintendohnut you're a young, bearded, peg-legged pirate. Who are you? I can't think of any pirates that fit your description!

Another thread to follow eventually is to investigate all of the double voters. If they're captains of ships then it makes sense to have one good, one evil, one neutral.

The day has ended

The pirates could not reach a majority so no one walks the plank... besides, it's already occupied ;P

Send ye bottled messages ashore!

Sorry it's late, here be the write-up:

Night 4

SQUAWK

The gentleman of fortune raided a pirate's bunk. The occupant would not be back for his belongings.

The young pirate spent the night on the plank, thinking about what he'd done.

The epic sailor was seen entering the fearsome pirate's bunk, cutlass in hand.

The wooden-legged pirate visited the gentleman of fortune

"Ye be a danger to our plans, prepare to die"

The pirate dived out of the way of his assailant's deadly swipe and reached into his breast pocket.

"This had better work" he said before opening the stolen can and devouring the contents. The attacker took another swing but his victim grabbed his arm and held him off with ease. The fortuitous pirate punched his foe in the face and sent him soaring across the deck, he was about to advance on the crumpled pirate when he felt the effects wearing off and decided on a new plan... to run away.

Elsewhere on the ship, a fearsome pirate was trying to fight off another intruder. The two pirates were engaged in a close fight but it was clear that the intruder had the upper hand. Lightning struck as the two pirates clashed swords, the fearsome pirate grabbed the rigging and began to climb. His attacker followed but was much better at climbing. With ease, the attacker swung round and reached a higher footing. He slashed at the rain-soaked ropes and the fearsome pirate fell to his death.

Rummy is dead. He was Blackbeard, investigator and loyal to The Captain.

12 Pirates Remaining:

Cube

Dazz

Eenuh

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Fish

Zell

Diageo

MadDog

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

Tellyn

Aqui1a

Ellmeister

Rummy

Day 5 be underfoot

Majority be 7

Will post properly tomorrow, but I managed to silence myself yesterday. I am the ships chef, and I targeted myself. Finding minor flaws in my soup I could do nothing but spend all day perfecting the recipe.

I made sure I was viewing the thread 90% of the day (only time I wasn't was when internet went down) so that....was....eagle eyed of you all. :p

Not Rummy! He investigated and prevented automerge!

Who was the epic sailor, again?

Investigator and protector, we are loosing the good people...

I don't think we found out who the epic sailor was? It looks like he is the one who failed to kill.

Arrr, I have joined the land of the spirits, no longer fit for those of the bottle. Godspeed crew, sail with the rum in yer bellies and yer hearts too!

Investigator and protector, we are loosing the good people...

I don't think we found out who the epic sailor was? It looks like he is the one who failed to kill.

No, the epic sailor visited Blackbeard, but did not kill him.

The wooden-legged pirate was the one who failed to kill.

Nintendohnut...

The epic sailor we confirmed as Ellmeister, because Smeagol roleblocked me night 2 and the write-up confirmed that he imprisoned someone who was trying to target the epic sailor. That night I targeted Ellmeister. But he is dead, which means either he was wrong about being the epic sailor (which he can't be, seeing as in the write-up the epic sailor targeted popeye, and when Ell claimed he targeted aqui1a and aqui1a was lynched, he turned out to be popeye) or write-ups can change.

I'm not sure what else you want to know. The issue with this game is that so far it seems that pirates that I would normally consider 'evil' such as blackbeard are actually good/loyal to the captain, so it'll be difficult to know who is actually bad. However, I am still vaguely suspicious of Smeagol simply because he's a roleblocker and Davy Jones (although this means nothing, as we have learned)

Incidentally I would remind people that I have been confirmed as a person who 'tried to help' Ell early in the game. My character, according to my PM (as I know jay wanted to know) is 'Pegleg Pete'. After a google (didn't recognise it) I am the disney character dude. I do have a wooden leg. If you want to lynch me fine, waste the day and lynch someone loyal to the captain. At least you will get a voting pattern out of it. I will say again - I am a protector, I have a beard and a wooden leg (seemingly), I am loyal to the captain, and so far in this game I have done nothing to harm anyone. If anyone can analyse posts in this game I'll post this brief part again in a moment in the hope that they can prove me to be telling the truth. If not and I'm lynched, well I guess you'll find out then.

One final point, though it may not help - last night I targeted jay. Can't see myself in the write-up anywhere really, but as I don't know who jay is it's mostly impossible. But there's some knowledge for you all.

You targeted Jay? And you are the young pirate? This means we have a redirector who redirected Jay to you. I think the redirector is Jay but I can't be sure.

I don't know whether I'm the young pirate any more, I assumed I was after the young pirate 'stood ready' yesterday as I targeted myself, but tonight I assumed it was Dazz after he was put on the plank by Peeps. But maybe I am, and I was rolblocked or redirected or as you said, I seriously don't know. But as I said, I targeted Jay so either I'm not mentioned in the write-up, which is what I first thought, or some crazy shit went down in regards to me.

Also: I don't quite understand what you're saying I'm afraid. So you think Jay is a redirector? And he redirected me? Or you think someone redirected jay to me? Sorry, I may just be being dense her but what you said is confusing.

I thought you were the young pirate, and targeted Jay. Since you were reflecting on yourself I thought you were redirected from him. Never mind...

Will post properly tomorrow, but I managed to silence myself yesterday. I am the ships chef, and I targeted myself. Finding minor flaws in my soup I could do nothing but spend all day perfecting the recipe.

I made sure I was viewing the thread 90% of the day (only time I wasn't was when internet went down) so that....was....eagle eyed of you all. :p

Why did you target yourself? What does your power usually do?

Why did you target yourself? What does your power usually do?

Well my role PM casually mentioned that I can target myself, so I had a suspicion that something significant might happen. I have a feeling it may have improved it but don't know until tomorrow.

Night 1 - Targeted Rummy.

Night 2 - Found the empty pan on the floor, soup all over the floor and a scratch on the inside of the pan. Targeted Tellyn.

Night 3 - Found one helping of soup missing, and that someone had added spinach to the recipe (obviously Popeye). Targeted ReZourceman. I was silenced.

Night 4 - Locked in my room, I was undisturbed all evening. Targeted Jayseven.

Well my role PM casually mentioned that I can target myself, so I had a suspicion that something significant might happen. I have a feeling it may have improved it but don't know until tomorrow.

Night 1 - Targeted Rummy.

Night 2 - Found the empty pan on the floor, soup all over the floor and a scratch on the inside of the pan. Targeted Tellyn.

Night 3 - Found one helping of soup missing, and that someone had added spinach to the recipe (obviously Popeye). Targeted ReZourceman. I was silenced.

Night 4 - Locked in my room, I was undisturbed all evening. Targeted Jayseven.

Then...what does your power do? Random effects, or something else?

Were Tellyn and Rummy affected at all during those nights? (Not going to ask J7, you claim to have been roleblocked)

Then...what does your power do? Random effects, or something else?

Were Tellyn and Rummy affected at all during those nights? (Not going to ask J7, you claim to have been roleblocked)

Some kind of tracking/investigator clue cop I believe, as I've got minor information on who targets my target....I think.

If I'm honest... that sounds entirely made up. What does your role PM say? Mine very clearly states what my role and power are.

Vote: ReZourceman

1. You are unsure about your powers;

2. You claim there was spinach in your soup in the night after Popeye was lynched. He didn't target you, and you said you didn't target him.

1 + 2 = A hastily made story, I believe.

1. You are unsure about your powers;

Well my role doesn't say what my power is. It doesn't say "Investigator" or whatever, it says *paraphrasing* You will find out information depending on how much attention your broth garners.

I am no mafia. The information I get the day after I target people, so I assume Aqui1a targeted Tellyn on night 2. Which obviously isn't amazingly helpful, but its still something, particularly if (as has been the case) people are finding out who people are, but not alignment. Feel free to track/investigate/whatever me tonight. There must be someone who can back up what I say.

And if its made up....its a stupid and convoluted lie. I've given all my targets and all info, I have nowhere to hide and nothing to hide.

Honestly, I believe we are on a snipe hunt, lads.

I think that both Nintendohnut and Sméagol are good, and the mutineers are just scratching their sorry hides, laughing at us, and drinking stolen rum.

Vote: ReZourceman

Based on the hunch that he's not speaking much.

Two days in a row you've lead the lynch on me. Sadface.

Hmmm. You were also the penultimate player to vote for MadDog, with his lynch bomb. Whats your deal Jonnas? If you were mafia, jumping on me with (a very valid) reason that I'm normally more active would be a pretty good tactic.

I kinda believe Rez since a ship would have a cook, and no one has said "Hey! I'm the cook!"

I am annoyed that Sméagol roleblocked me even though I showed when I gained the double vote, so am wary of him.

Nintendohnut, why did you target Jayseven? I don't trust him at all yet you protected him, is there something I should know? He voted for you on the basis of you having a wooden leg, even though we are pirates and had seen Dannyboy had one too.

Cube - saying nothing

Dazz - saying nothing

Eenuh - saying nothing

Jayseven - dunno, saying nothing

The Fish - saying nothing

Zell - saying nothing

Jonnas - dunno

Sméagol - roleblocked me

Nintendohnut - protector

ReZourceman - chef apparently

Tales

HeroicJanitor - secret ¬¬

With such a long list of people saying nothing(I know some people are busy around this time but for others it's a good excuse) I amn't hopeful for the town's chances.

As for a lynch target we can either start guessing from the inactives, indulge me in lynching Sméagol as revenge for the roleblock and because I really don't think Davy Jones would be loyal to the captain, or go for Rez based on his mad story... I amn't sure yet.