NEurope
The Peeps

The Pirate Mafia

Hmph. Fine...

Remove Vote

Herojan, why did you group me with "those we know"? Is there something you know about me?

That was a list of the people who were currently talking, I know some extra stuff which is useless right now. For example eenuh is tetra(pirate zelda from wind waker) and she is neutral.

We have two killers on the loose, one of them could be Eenuh, since she's neutral.

By the way, I might as well say: I was the almost-victim last night. I can steal all sorts o' pirate booty, even from the deceased. I stole a spinach can from aqui1a's room last night, which gave me the strength to survive.

I believe that we can find one of the culprits if we all say what we've done last night. We can exclude myself and Dazz, since we appear on the write-up. Sméagol, since herojan claims he targeted him, and whoever is the epic sailor who visited Rummy should also be in the clear.

The people who didn't kill last night

heroicjanitor, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Dazz, Sméagol, Rezourceman(claims to have been locked in his room, I suggest a mafia roleblocker who roleblocked Nintendohnut night 1)

People who haven't given a target

Tales, The Fish, Zell, Cube, Dazz, Jayseven, Eenuh(neutral)

Dazz shouldn't be in the second list...

mewrrrrrycrhsismass!

Just got back from my 'holiday.'

nintendohnut; who is your bearded, young, peg-legged character? I asked you yesterday and you avoided the question.

Vote: nintendohnut. he has a wooden leg. It's so bloody obvious.

The people who didn't kill last night

heroicjanitor, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Dazz, Sméagol, Rezourceman(claims to have been locked in his room, I suggest a mafia roleblocker who roleblocked Nintendohnut night 1)

People who haven't given a target

Tales, The Fish, Zell, Cube, Dazz, Jayseven, Eenuh(neutral)

Dazz shouldn't be in the second list...

Just to clarify, I wasn't roleblocked. I was locked in my room improving my soup, and I think the lock bit was flavour text, just stating that no-one targeted me.

@Herojan:

Dazz you have broken the pirate code.

Dazz edited a post. The write-up mentions a young pirate in the plank who had to think about what he'd done. It was definitely Dazz, who didn't leave the plank.

Also, wasn't Sméagol the one who's been locking other people in rooms?

@Jayseven:

My character, according to my PM (as I know jay wanted to know) is 'Pegleg Pete'. After a google (didn't recognise it) I am the disney character dude.

See? However, it's hard to tell if Pete is young or bearded...

Jayseven I already answered your question and so many more. While it may be bloody obvious to you it's pretty bloody obvious to me that in a game entirely made up of pirates there will be more than one character who has a peg leg. However, I have shared EVERYTHING about my role. The only piece of evidence against me is that I have a wooden leg and so does the killer. That is less than water tight. It is also a useful distraction for the mafia. Seriously, you're reading the thread through with the idea that I am evil and it all seems to be making sense. Try reading it with the mindset that I am good, and you will see that I'm not just making things up.

I'd like to hear from the quiet people. It's becoming annoying (although obviously it's christmas and that's fine, I'm not begrudging people having real lives, but just a post to say something along those lines would be good)

I targeted heroicjanitor because I still wan't entirely sure of him (but well, I'm not entirely sure yet of a lot of you), and he was, after Nintendohnut, next on my list. If he turns out the next Captain, then he was as good a target to protect as anyone. After him I have Cube on my list (of people who didn't vote for MadDog that is), I suggest we pressure him.

vote: Cube

##########

What's anoying: I'm still not sure of my actions in the write-up, even after night 4. Do you know where we are heroic? In the last write-up that is?

I don't know if I can talk again but I shall say what I have to say anyway since it's been 24 hours. I was silenced for the rest of the day and the entire night so I couldn't say or do anything at all. I am the guy in the write-up who is on the plank, it's so obvious. However, there is a killer among us and I'm not exactly sure who it is at the moment and so I am not voting just yet, I'm going to read the whole thing thoroughly before casting my vote.

(just made this post to show that I'm not being unactive on purpose but because I have no idea what to say in this situation at the moment)

I'm going to come out and say that I'm a roleblocker. I've been a bit suspicious of Smeagol, and seeing as he's also a roleblocker it leads me to believe that he's probably the mafia's roleblocker.

Vote: Smeagol

It's a hunch.

Votes

Nintendohnut (1): Jayseven

Cube (1): Sméagol

Sméagol (1): Zell

Majority is 7

@Dazz: Your punishment lasted until this day started, in case you were confused about it. Or at least that's what I believe.

SQUAWK

We don't know what this is. Not sure if it proves the innocence of someone.

The gentleman of fortune raided a pirate's bunk. The occupant would not be back for his belongings.

That's me. I've been called the gentleman of fortune in other write-ups, I believe.

The young pirate spent the night on the plank, thinking about what he'd done.

This is Dazz

The epic sailor was seen entering the fearsome pirate's bunk, cutlass in hand.

The fearsome pirate is Rummy. Whoever is "the epic sailor" should reveal himself.

The wooden-legged pirate visited the gentleman of fortune

"Ye be a danger to our plans, prepare to die"

The pirate dived out of the way of his assailant's deadly swipe and reached into his breast pocket.

"This had better work" he said before opening the stolen can and devouring the contents. The attacker took another swing but his victim grabbed his arm and held him off with ease. The fortuitous pirate punched his foe in the face and sent him soaring across the deck, he was about to advance on the crumpled pirate when he felt the effects wearing off and decided on a new plan... to run away.

Once again, me

Elsewhere on the ship, a fearsome pirate was trying to fight off another intruder. The two pirates were engaged in a close fight but it was clear that the intruder had the upper hand. Lightning struck as the two pirates clashed swords, the fearsome pirate grabbed the rigging and began to climb. His attacker followed but was much better at climbing. With ease, the attacker swung round and reached a higher footing. He slashed at the rain-soaked ropes and the fearsome pirate fell to his death.

Rummy is dead. He was Blackbeard, investigator and loyal to The Captain.

We only have Rummy here

And if we assume that Sméagol and Herojan can support each other's claims for last night, that leaves:

Cube

Eenuh

Jayseven

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Tales

The Fish

Zell

ReZ claims to be a cook, but there's no proof. Nintendohnut claims to be an innocent peglegged pirate, but there's no proof of what he did last night, I believe. We haven't heard from the other ones, but we know that Eenuh is a neutral Tetra.

Zell, if you are a roleblocker, who did you target last night?

As someone asked, I'm Sinbas the sailor. My stories have some affect on people, although my power description doesn't say what affect - it depends on my target's power.

Sinbad, not Simbas

As someone asked, I'm Sinbas the sailor. My stories have some affect on people, although my power description doesn't say what affect - it depends on my target's power.

Sinbad, not Simbas

Did you target Rummy last night? Have the write-ups described you as an "epic sailor"?

I targeted you (Jonnas). "Epic Sailor" does match my description, so it may be possible that I was redirected.

So I've read through it and it's quite confusing at the moment, nothing is clear at all and I'm not entirely sure who's mafia and who's good so, for now, I'm not voting until I'm quite sure. I don't want to be responsible for killing a good guy when I'm unsure or uncertain, I learned by that mistake before.

Day 5 has ended

Night 5 will end at 1am Friday

Send ye bottled messages ashore

mr-paul has replaced Eenuh

Night 5

SQUAWK

The ship's cook was detained for the evening, much to the annoyance of 5 pirates.

The wooden-legged sailor found a young pirate and saw that no harm would come to him.

The gentleman of fortune found nothing of value in the epic sailor's chest.

The formidable pirate was not interested in unwelcome guests tonight but luckily no one tried to disturb his peace.

The Captain was pleased for the calm night...

The watchful pirate climbed up to his position in the crow's nest but lost his footing. Hanging from the rigging by his foot, he tried calling for help but the other pirates had forgotten he was even on board... hopefully he can attract someone's attention during the day or he'll surely fall to his death... Hint hint

12 Pirates Remaining:

Cube

Dazz

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Fish

Zell

Diageo

MadDog

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

Tellyn

Aqui1a

Ellmeister

Rummy

Day 6 be underfoot

Majority be 7

Can somebody just shoot the damn parrot.

Once again I see no evidence of my actions this night. The cook is detained, but ReZ claims to be the cook, and I targeted Cube.

I.. Doubt the last section is the description of some action, it looks like a (creaive) warning for an inactive player perhaps? It doesn't look like it involves some mutinous pirates.

Since there is no death, I think the only leads we have are the fact ReZ and Cube were roleblocked. I personally believe ReZ, so:

vote: Cube