NEurope
jayseven

N-E Awards 2010 Results!

Best Playground game OTY Jonnas's Gentleman's Mafia

And thus, my name shall go down in N-E's history! :grin:

You're awesome for doing this, Jay. I knew I was right in voting for you for member of the year.

P.S.: Didn't I vote for Hellfire's "Wii Platformers" article? I thought I did.

And thus, my name shall go down in N-E's history! :grin:

You're awesome for doing this, Jay. I knew I was right in voting for you for member of the year.

P.S.: Didn't I vote for Hellfire's "Wii Platformers" article? I thought I did.

Honestly, I don't know :P I killed my notepad with it on and the reds have hidden the threads from me so I can't go check!

Woooo i got 2 votes for an award! Yes i know i didn't actually win one but getting 2 votes is better than last year!!

Congrats to the award winners!

Well done Peeps! (Not the member, obviously. He didn't win anything :( ) Congrats on all your prizes.

I was just honoured to be nominated for one, that was enough for me. Maybe by next year I'll be one of those people that is mentioned when people talk about n-e. I can only dream.

This years' awards! Apart from some of them going to Dannyboy, a resounding "Meh".

D20's are incredible.

No they're not. They're a fucking pain in the arse trying to find a certain value.

I think we should have that second place lift party. First place is so try hard.

Elevators in general are too try hard anyway. Stairwells are where it's at. New age fun with a vintage feel.

Thanks for the creative award guys! Means a lot! I purposely stayed out of the thread, but now it's over I need to say: Not a single vote for Dan-Likes-Trees? Really? His stuff is awesome!

I have a special project to celebrate my winning BTW. Stay tuned.

I think I'll get drunk tonight in celebration.

Scratch that, I thought I could do it, but no. I think it'll be a long time before I can call Vodka a friend again. Onto Cider, and congratulations to everyone else.

Edited by Nolan

Elevators in general are too try hard anyway. Stairwells are where it's at. New age fun with a vintage feel.

"People you would most like to get stuck in a stairwell with."

Hm, doesn't have the same ring to it.

Could somebody tell me how or why the fuck we have results from the N-E awards, I feel like some terrible fate is upon us and the universe...

Even the Mayans didn't predict this one.

Then again they hadn't reckoned with the might of J7up.

Winners are all worthy of their respective awards, congratulations everyone especially jaysevens for tallying all those votes up.

Chair says he's so proud of his (joint) award.

The lift party needs to happen.

ctrl + f "ramar".. No results found.

I demand a recount!

not even nominated , sad times lol

I feel the pain.

not even nominated , sad times lol

I feel the pain.

It's alright boys we'll make our own competition! We don't need them and their awards...

:weep:

haha - weird... someone voted my avatar as best of 2010?

*reverts to bluey v.001 avatar*

:grin:

Jesus, with all the hate and vitriol I pour into this place, all I get is a lousy runner up? *Blows wet raspberry*

Jesus, with all the hate and vitriol I pour into this place, all I get is a lousy runner up? *Blows wet raspberry*

You'll just have to be even more of an ass this year then, dammit all.

Woot I won an award, that's two years in a row I won something, yay. (Last Year I think it was best return or something)

Thanks to everyone who voted.

I know IRL was meant to mean "In Real Life" but to me IRL is just the 3 letter code for Ireland so in my head I just won the Best Irish Member Award :D

Also I see Monster Hunter Tri won best online game, so all is right with the world. :D

Didn't realise I was voted for as negative member, which miserable cunt did that? :0 (jokez)

Was as unaware of DweZ. Not certain what should be made of that, ehm. Yeah.

And at Mr. Rez, you need to see how fucking hilarious it was from my angle, the bumbling loonacy/armageddon/brashness was just beautiful, like you :) x

haha - weird... someone voted my avatar as best of 2010?

*reverts to bluey v.001 avatar*

:grin:

It was meeeeeee.