NEurope
The Peeps

The Pirate Mafia

Ellmeister was protected my mr-paul that night, so Cube did you get roleblocked?

I wasn't told that I was roleblocked.

I have roleclaimed (I swear I do this most games and people forget), I just haven't said the name of my character. I'm Black Bart, formidable roleblocker.

This is incorrect. The formidable pirate was Blackbeard, as shown here when he died on night 4:

Elsewhere on the ship, a fearsome pirate was trying to fight off another intruder. The two pirates were engaged in a close fight but it was clear that the intruder had the upper hand. Lightning struck as the two pirates clashed swords, the fearsome pirate grabbed the rigging and began to climb. His attacker followed but was much better at climbing. With ease, the attacker swung round and reached a higher footing. He slashed at the rain-soaked ropes and the fearsome pirate fell to his death.

Rummy is dead. He was Blackbeard, investigator and loyal to The Captain.

Zell is lying. And his character is one that I had never heard of - every other character in this game I knew at least by name or famous role.

Incidentally I had been thinking that perhaps there was a force-targeter in the mafia and that unbeknownst to me I WAS the killer and the mafia was using me, but I thought that was a little too powerful an ability. That write-up changing role is also very powerful, but much more likely, and it would explain a great deal. However, I am not happy about it if it is correct as I've been picked on. Massively. If it isn't the case then Zell may well be the other wooden-legged pirate.

*facepalm*

I'm Black Bart. He was Blackbeard. I'm formidable. He was fearsome.

Targets:

Night 1: Cube

Night 2: Tellyn

Night 3: Smeagol

Night 4: The fish

Night 5: No-one

Ah. The Peeps hinted in a PM that I had been targeted by several people that night. So that's you, Jonnas, and jayseven I believe.

HURDERRRRP

Yeah, sorry about that. In my head I was all like "OBJECTION!" but then totally just no.

What does your roleblock involve? I only ask because I know that Smeagol's locks people up, and there is at least one more involving cards in bunks - is that you? If not we have 3 roleblockers, which is a bit... 'funky'.

And to make me even more suspicious of you, the person you tried to protect on night 2 was the epic sailor, Cube, who I believe may have killed Rummy on night 4.

The write-up for night 4 mentions that the killer was "another" intruder. It's quite likely that Cube wasn't the killer.

Also, for the target confusion... Remember that there is someone capable of switching targets. I wasn't told that my target was switched, but I know that ReZ isn't the epic sailor. So, it is likely that's why the confusion regarding Ell/The Epic Sailor exists.

Incidentally I just read in one write-up (night 2) that the epic sailor was heading to someone's bunk to 'attack them' or something. Will have a look for it, but it doesn't sound good.

Sorry this is coming late, I've been at work. Looks like you used the extra time well though.

End day coming in a few mins

Votes

ReZourceman (2): Jonnas, Zell

Jonnas (2): ReZourceman, Dazz

Dazz (7): Jayseven, Nintendohnut, HeroicJanitor, Tales, Cube, Sméagol

Nintendohnut (1): mr-paul

The young pirate was a shivering wreck in the middle of the deck.

"The ghosts! The ghosts... I must keep 'em away... they be after me root beer!"

The other pirates were not buying it. The Captain forcibly picked him up and dragged him to the plank.

"On yer feet lad, have ye any last words?"

"THE GHOSTS! THEY'VE FOUND ME!" screamed the young pirate and took a running jump right off the plank. The other pirates rushed to the edge of the ship and looked over to see him being ripped apart by hungry sharks.

Dazz was made to walk the plank. He was Jim Hawkins, mutinous to The Captain

The watchful pirate saw everyone crowded around and called down to them. The pirates helped him down. Had he spoken any later, he more than likely would've died.

Day 6 be over

Night 6 starts now

Night phase will end at 7am on Wednesday

11 Pirates Remaining:

Cube

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Fish

Zell

Diageo

MadDog

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

Tellyn

Aqui1a

Ellmeister

Rummy

Dazz

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

Night 6

The Epic Sailor reached his target but his power would have no use tonight.

The Ship's Cook was visited by The Formidable Pirate. He did not leave his bunk all night out of fear.

The Wooden-Legged Pirate was interrogated in the night... after bluffing his way through, he went out to defend the Gentleman of Fortune.

The Revered Pirate was not able to reach his target and was on his way back to his bunk when he was struck in the head from above. He fell to the ground and looked up but couldn't see what had hit him.

After slowly getting to his feet he was hit again, something was scratching and jabbing at his head. The Revered Pirate, unable to shake off his foe, ran to the edge of the ship and dived into the icy waters.

Sméagol is dead. He was Davey Jones, jailkeeper and loyal to The Captain.

10 Pirates Remaining:

Cube

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Tales

The Fish

Zell

Diageo

MadDog

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

Tellyn

Aqui1a

Ellmeister

Rummy

Dazz

Sméagol

Majority is 6

RIP Sméagol.

So Nintendohnut, what is this about you bluffing your way through interrogation??? Doesn't sound good to me...

This write up has basically confirmed you are described as one-legged in all the write ups and nothing else.

More importantly, I am starting to doubt my own assumptions. There is, however, one thing we know for sure: the parrot is evil. I assumed he was the one switching people around (though I have literally no reason to think that other than intuition), but I wasn't sure if he was evil. I am now.

And looking at our player list:

Cube - Sinbad

HeroicJanitor - ??? (New Captain)

Jayseven - Jack Sparrow

Jonnas - Bligh

mr-paul - Tetra

Nintendohnut - Pegleg Pete

ReZourceman - "The Cook"

Tales - ???

The Fish - Watchtower dude

Zell - Formidable pirate

We are left with Herojan or Tales as the parrot (it could potentially be The Fish or ReZ, but that's wwaaaay too farfetched).

Vote: Tales

Because he's the only one we know nothing about.

ReZ is definitely the cook. As he was roleblocked my power did nothing.

Has the parrot appeared in any previous write-ups?

And can you explain what you mean Cube?

Solid argument there.

And can you explain what you mean Cube?

My stories affect people's powers. As ReZ was unable to use his power (due to being roleblocked), my power didn't work.

So if you tell "stories", why did you go into someone's bunk, cutlass in hand, the other night????

Tales, are you a target switcher then???

So if you tell "stories", why did you go into someone's bunk, cutlass in hand, the other night????

I have absolutely no idea. As I said before, it's probably flavour text.

So you're voting for me because I was holding a cutlass? Most pirates have a cutlass.