NEurope
Cube

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Hey Diageo, check your PMs.

:nono:

:p

Care to elaborate on what you mean by this?

If there's a difference in the PMs there's a possibility that one of them is a secret mafioso.

So Diageo knows something ReZ doesn't? This pairing is toooo fishy. Why don't you guys at least help everyone by giving us clues who you are?

Diageo said earlier on that his character was made up. Is yours made up Rez?

I don't know what to make of this but I do think that if one dies, the other gets a power to kill because there is such a role as Vengeful Lover. If we lynch the one, then the other must kill everybody who voted for him/her and they would win the game. So basically, if we vote for Diageo or ReZ to be lynch and we were successful, one of them could just be a Vengeful Lover and try to kill all the voters (good or bad) as well as having the Mafia on our backs...

However, I'm not too sure of this but I'm not entirely sure of them. I'm going to leave it for now until I hear more.

Care to elaborate on what you mean by this?

Would rather not lol. :blush:

Yeah I'm a made up character too.

But yeah, leave us alone and everyone is happy. Feel free to track, investigate, stalk do whatever you feel you need to to clear us as good guys, we have no powers so are just...sitting.....geese?

Night 4 is over

The teenager was walking to her targets house when she bit into a biscuit and instantly collapsed to the floor. A young doctor was passing by and ran over to her. Using her advanced skills, she managed to create an antidote to the poison and cure the teenager. "You'll be fine, but you need to rest for tonight." said the Doctor. The teenager went back home and fell asleep.

The handsome man spent another night checking himself in the mirror.

The young woman had a long chat with a very charming man, while another man had a few questions to ask another young woman.

*BANG*

The gunshot echoed throughout the town.

Dazz is dead. He was Alan Shephard, an awesome ex-spy who could track people and find out their targets. He was good.

Players:

Diageo

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

13 Players Remain. Majority is 7

Day 5 Begins Now

I saw it coming, nice playing with you guys. Good luck in killing Mafia! :D

People who can talk outside of the thread but have no other powers? With all these good people being killed, I really don't believe you guys.

Vote: Diageo

People who can talk outside of the thread but have no other powers? With all these good people being killed, I really don't believe you guys.

Vote: Diageo

I would not like it if you did this.

But yeah we don't have any other powers, it is 100% true.

From what i've learnt it appears there's both made up characters and character's who are actually from Firefly....

Interesting.

Cube talked about it in the general thread. Something about too few characters in the show, that it would be too easy to identify players.

Hang on a cotton picking second,...I am not mafia....

Oooh, nevermind I get it.

Has anyone tracked anyone targeting me the last few nights, as I (must have) been made to look suspicious.

ReZ (2): Ellmeister, heroicjanitor

Majority is 7

Edited by Cube

If ReZ and Diageo are in the vengeful lover situation then it kind of makes sense that they don't have a power. Diageo said one of them will gain a power if the other dies.

However, I don't trust how ReZ is instantly falling back on 'someone must be making me look suspicious'... it seems like you're just taking something that happened in the pirate mafia to give yourself a bit of believability. It's too easy to just say that. Of course it may be true and I'm just being cynical...

HeroicJanitor, how sure are you that ReZ is evil?

However, I don't trust how ReZ is instantly falling back on 'someone must be making me look suspicious'... it seems like you're just taking something that happened in the pirate mafia to give yourself a bit of believability. It's too easy to just say that. Of course it may be true and I'm just being cynical...

Well the only reason I jump to that conclusion is because its now two people who claim I'm evil, and I'm not - so theres gotta be some reason for it.

Well I investigated him and got the message "You discovered that Rez is mafia." It seems fairly conclusive to me, and when Rez is lynched we need to watch out for Diageo in case he gets a killing power.