NEurope
Cube

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

The frail man had a few questions to ask of the teenager.

The Scientist decided to use his extra-power formula tonight. He injected the deadly poison into a chocolate bar. He also grabbed an extra one as a snack later on. He snuck into the hacker's house and planted the poisoned chocolate bar. As he snuck out, he witnessed the hacker open it up. Confident that his plan had worked, he headed back home. A note was waiting for him.

The lovely ReZourceman has taught himself some new tricks.

He shrugged, uninterested, and took a bite out of his chocolate bar.

"Wuh duh ma huh tah duh fong kwong duh wai shung"

It was the wrong one.

MadDog is dead. He was George Warren. He was Evil.

Players:

Diageo

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

9 Players Remain. 5 is a majority

Day 7 Starts Now

(I'll also be adding the write-ups to the first post)

Lol, what happened? A redirector coupled with flavour text?

No, that doesn't make sense. Someone redirecting someone to the same guy that got redirected. Scratch that.

Everyone everyone, the evil Jayseven attacked and silenced ReZ. The bastard. We should lynch him.

Vote: jayseven

jayseven (1): Diageo

Majority is 5.

Edited by Cube

Haha he killed himself, the shame :p

Everyone everyone, the evil Jayseven attacked and silenced ReZ. The bastard. We should lynch him.

Vote: jayseven

Care to elaborate? I don't believe you.

Hmm, well that's a pleasant surprise..

Diageo, I'd love to know how you know this? And I assume you mean properly silenced? As the write-up indicates, the poisoner.. Well..

Still, I guess your on my trust-list, so:

vote: jayseven

Oh and jayseven, I'm not going to divulge anything untill either everyone's pressing me, or if you get more specific with your "Hmmm" moments, then I may be able to tell how your info relates to my info.

##########

(although, I may be a bit hasty with my vote, but..)

##########

And the note.. Did Cube quote the note because MadDog was about to die, and thus can't share it with anyone?

jayseven (2): Diageo, Sméagol

Majority is 5.

Edited by Cube

... I realised as I send my target last night that I hadn't targetted you the night before, so my qualms were misplaced yesterday.

I'll come out with my powers seeing as people are being stupid [diageo].

Each night I target two people - the second person gets info on teh first person.

Mr-paul and smeagol's surprise info is thanks to me. Smeagol didn't share his info, which was one of my "hmmm" things. Last night I targetted ReZ and Smeagol, which means smeagol ought to have received info on ReZ. The first night (iirc...) I targetted diageo and Mr-paul got the info.

My ability does not silence or role-block or anything like that, so diageo - you're wrong. Think about that.

Like I said, I was a bit hasty, you did crack the code after all. However, I trust Diageo as well, so I wonder what info he (thinks) he has? But he's playing LBP right now.

retract vote for now.

But jay, how do you know you info? Or don't you know yourself untill it's shared?

And did or didn't you target me before (which night)?

I literally never know. I sent you info on nights 2, 3 and 5, but I was blocked on night 2. The first night mr-paul posted the info he got from my night, after I was successful in sending you info I left a little clue that you missed here. The misspelling was deliberate but I have to assume you missed it.

Rez has taught himself some new tricks? Tbh I re-suspect him, he's not meant to have any powers. vote: Rez

I've never received your notes.

But now you've shared your role..

Perhaps you should send a message about yourself to Diageo, that will ease his mind. Although.

The way he words it is kinda strange, now I think of it, perhaps it's a force-vote which hasn't been used untill now.

Anyway, your ability is a bit risky, since you also don't want to get info on good people into the wrong hands.

I suggest you send info of others to yourself next time.

I was told I'd 'never get the info' but I can try sending info on myself to someone else.

Well yeah, when you send a message to others, so can't you target yourself, and get the note yourself? Or has Cube cleared that up for you (I saw you private messaging on your annoying grey profile page :rolleyes:).

Anyway, I'm off for now, perhaps I'm back on tonight, but I doubt it.

Before I go, I want to reiterate I'm confident ReZ is good, so don't lynch him off please while I'm gone.

Ha! I don't get my sent messages saved so I was composing a message to cube simply so I could verify my night targets from the subject field's auto-complete tool :P

I don't truly know if I can do what you suggest, and truthfully I've not directly asked cube. Will do so now!

I forgot you cracked the code Jayseven. I want to believe you. But the PM distinctly said, and this came from Cube and not ReZ, that you attacked Rez and silenced him. How do you explain that?

Someone did something and placed the blame on me. Could be that someone is able to make me look suspicious, but if ReZ is actually silenced then that means someone silenced him and made it look like it was me. Either they specifically wanted it to look like me or the way their power works means that someone else who targetted ReZ (me) would get the blame. Smeagol did you get my note last night?

So where did the info come from that Sméagol witnessed Ell's death? That was you wasn't it Jay?

Yes - I thought my targets were smeagol and you - so I thought that smeagol was a witness to ell's death. I actually targetted ell and you.

Are we done?

Maybe the same thing that made ReZ appear evil to HeroJan is the thing that made you appear evil to us.