NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO E3 2011: HOPES, DREAMS, and SWIMMINGPOOL CREAMING DESIRES.

Wasn't there talk of an HD remake of A Link to the Past for Café's virtual console? That'd make for an awesome 25th anniversary.

Wasn't there talk of an HD remake of A Link to the Past for Café's virtual console? That'd make for an awesome 25th anniversary.

Myamoto was asked in an interview which game he would like most to remake in 3d (somthing like that) and he said AlttP, iirc. That's nothing to go by, really.

Did you guys even see the first part of my message.

It is not a hope, nor a dream, nor a swimmingpool creaming desire of mine, ....it was stated by the number 1 Nintendo site of the Benelux; n1ntendo.nl

Eiji Aonuma confirms Zelda's 25th anniversary project to be a new game.

according to a live stream interview with him hosted by Famitsu.

Also

What do you guys think Good-Feel is up to these days?

After Wario Land: The Shake Dimension and Kirby's Epic Yarn

I think we might just see a Yoshi's Island from them in yet another interesting visual style.

C'mon fellas, post them thoughts!

Did you guys even see the first part of my message.

It is not a hope, nor a dream, nor a swimmingpool creaming desire of mine, ....it was stated by the number 1 Nintendo site of the Benelux; n1ntendo.nl

Well if you could do quick 'n' easy audio posts on this site, I'd go:

YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

do we know how long their conference is going to be yet?

According to Gamespot it will take 2 hours, from 9 am till 11 am.

What will that be in UK time?

5pm to 7pm.

I'll be streaming it and I'll be on the N-E Chat Page to share my excitement with you lot!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

2 hours?! Jesus christ!

Remember now, we were also told that last year's press conference was also 2 hours, but the final 45 minutes were used to show off the 3DS and the Skyward Sword demo to the attendees.

I'm thinking we might see something similar, but I hope not!

How do you guys think the press conference will be handled regarding the showing of Wii/DS games, 3DS games, and Project Cafe?

Personally, I think 30% Wii/DS, 30% 3DS, and 40% a hot coco.

Countdown now up on the main page:

http://www.n-europe.com/

icon4.gifYou might need to refresh the page to see it.

Header design courtesy of Eddage, the silly flash stuff is my doing. :grin:

As usual click the N-E logo... ;)

Enjoy!

: peace:

My E3 dream...

Pikmin 3, Wave Race, F Zero, a couple new IPs (one a Retro game), possibly Metroid and Smash Bros from Nintendo and then Battlefield 3, Cod and a huge 3rd Party exclusive for Project Cafe.

Perhaps the Zelda game is levels based on the classic 2D games (but with glorious 3D graphics) and other levels based on modern 3D games.

I'm still very skeptical about this "new" Zelda game. All of this has been translated and the simple slip of an article could make all the difference in the meaning.

For instance.

The new Zelda game.

A new Zelda game.

Top 5 Highlights from E3 from previous years

The Good Highlights

1. ''I'd like you to step inside one more world for Nintendo Gamecube.''

2. ''Let me introduce you to our new baby. Like all baby's it is small, but It makes lot of noise.''

3. The Shigsy orchestra/ opening to E3 2006 conference

4. Kid icarus uprising trailer

5. Rember when you played Super Mario 64 for Nintendo 64? It was a breakthrough that caught the Industry by storm. Well this is the Nintendo DS playing it for the very first time. Isn't it exciting?

The not so good highlights

1. Cammie Dunnaway- 'I can't stop smiling'.... Well I can!!!

2. The wii Zapper

3. Underwhelming Zelda Skyward Sword demonstration during the conference last year (I'm sure the game is great but the demonstration during the conference was terrible)

4. The tedius 15 minute Electroplankton demo from E3 2007

5.''We are not going to show off Mario Kart or Animal crosssing... but Wii Fit. ''(sigh)

Hopes for this year: Hopefully a more polished Skyward Sword Demo and an official release date. A trailer for a new Smash Brothers game either for the 3ds or project Cafe and seing a full Demo and trailer of Super Mario 3ds would make me happy.

Top 5 Highlights from E3 from previous years

The Good Highlights

1. ''I'd like you to step inside one more world for Nintendo Gamecube.''

2. ''Let me introduce you to our new baby. Like all baby's it is small, but It makes lot of noise.''

3. The Shigsy orchestra/ opening to E3 2006 conference

4. Kid icarus uprising trailer

5. Rember when you played Super Mario 64 for Nintendo 64? It was a breakthrough that caught the Industry by storm. Well this is the Nintendo DS playing it for the very first time. Isn't it exciting?

Gets me everytime!

No love for this?

Gets me everytime!

Yeah the quote '' I'd like you to step into one more world for Nintendo Gamecube'' led into this :)

Yeah the quote '' I'd like you to step into one more world for Nintendo Gamecube'' led into this :)

Yeah I completely missed that and did a stealth edit lol. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I think you can pretty much confirm how good or bad the show is going to be from the beginning. As long as we don't have Cammie Dunnaway coming on stage first and showing off a Rayman game or family based Wii game it should be ok.

I think you can pretty much confirm how good or bad the show is going to be from the beginning. As long as we don't have Cammie Dunnaway coming on stage first and showing off a Rayman game or family based Wii game it should be ok.

In theory it should be fantastic. More Zelda SS, more 3DS titles aswell as showing more on the likes Paper Mario and Mario Kart, Cafe getting shown and the annoucement of what they are doing for the 25th anniversary of Zelda. If they somehow manage to knack all of this up then they don't deserve to "win" E3.

A big deal breaker for me is the online for Cafe and I hope they do spend a bit of time explaining it. I really want to know how it's gonna work and whether or not Nintendo have learnt any lessons regarding online gaming or whether they are still just full of empty promises. Bring it, Nintendo! Bring it!

I've updated the original post with Kav82 and ssj's hopes.

Now, can I PLEASE have some thoughts on Good-Feel?

Thanks a bunch for the countdown! (even though I can't see it for I'm using Internet Explorer)

You can all bet your sweet asses that I'll, once again, make everyone aware of the N-Europe Chatroom for E3 bukake:laughing::blush:

Edited by Fused King

The biggest thing I hope, the BIGGEST THING I hope that Nintendo do...NO FUCKING GAMERSCORES. Worst thing made this gen