NEurope
Eddage

[FS] Playstation 3 40GB

(Hopefully this will have more interest than my HTC Desire HD :cry: )

I'm selling my PS3, 40GB hard drive original ugly ass design.

Comes with controller, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, whatever AV cable it originally came with (scart?) and copies of Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and Uncharted Drake's Fortune, all boxed with instructions.

It works fine, never gone wrong, the only thing of real importance is the fact that the controller has Xbox 360 thumb sticks - it still works exactly the same just feels much better and no more slidey off thumbs :heh: I can change them back to normal PS3 thumb pads if any potential buyer requests, but this would add a while to delivery time (I'd have to order new thumb sticks).

I'm open to offers.

Probably around £100 delivered (although I need to double check with the post office how much postage will cost).

I'm... tempted, I already have a PS3 but it's an NTSC model which is fantastic for the games - means I can play many PS1/PS2 games that never made it over here - but it's not so great for Blu-Rays.

I'd consider getting this purely to play Blu-Rays on tbh, but I wasn't first to register an interest so I'll hold fire for the moment until lostmario replies. : peace:

I'm... tempted, I already have a PS3 but it's an NTSC model which is fantastic for the games - means I can play many PS1/PS2 games that never made it over here - but it's not so great for Blu-Rays.

I'd consider getting this purely to play Blu-Rays on tbh, but I wasn't first to register an interest so I'll hold fire for the moment until lostmario replies. : peace:

Since I bought it it's been used as a Blu Ray player almost exclusively - the two games I'm selling were purchased at the same time and I never bought any more (this was 2/12 years ago) :heh:

Go for it, I was just curious what kind of price he was after.

Sorry, owing to an internet outage lasting a whole two days I haven't even been able to visit N-E, let alone reply to anything... :/

But I'm back now, so... if Dyson really wants the PS3 then please sell it to him Eddage, I've had a think about it and I don't really 'need' a second PS3 to play UK Blu-Rays, it would just had been convenient and it's a good offer indeed but I just can't justify it atm so feel free to sell it. :)

If the other two people back out give me a shout, my Sister was saying she wants a PS3 today.

All yours, Shorty. Incredibly tempting due to the 360 sticks and my colleagues bugging me to get a PS3, but I have so many other games to play and don't think I can quite stretch £100 right now :(