NEurope
Yvonne

The Wire Season 1 Mafia

D3.jpg

Detective Shakima Greggs is dead! Rummy is out of the game.

695-189-0721

Prez: "It was something that Lester said...follow the drugs, you get drug addicts, and drug dealers. Follow the money, and you don't know where its gonna take you."

Lt. Daniels: "You say they operate out of multiple fronts?"

Prez: "We know they have a strip joint and a funeral home for starters..."

meanwhile...

"Aw, fuck."

"Motherfucker."

"Fuuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Fuck. Hmph, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"The fuck?"

"Ahh, fuck."

"Argh, fuck!"

"Uh-uh. Ah fuck."

"Fuck it. Oh fuck."

"Motherfuck!"

"Aw fuck, aw fuck!"

"Fuckety fuck fuck fuck fuck...fucker. Aw fuck. Fuck fuck fuck."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

"Motherfucker!"

"Fuckin' A!"

"FFFUCK..."

"Fuck."

"Motherfucker."

"Fuck me."

-- alive (16) --

Cube

Diageo

DuD

heroicjanitor

Jimbob

Jon Dedede

Jonnas

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sheikah

Tales

The Peeps

uəʌəsʎɐɾ

Zell

-- arrested/dead (3) --

Gant dead

Supergrunch/Freamon dead

Rummy/Kima dead

majority is 9 votes.

Day 3 begins.

Wondering if all of those relate to different people :p 18 people cursing and only 16 players though... Also some fucker robbed all of my fucking money and I was also fucking roleblocked. Not sure if it was the same person but it probably fucking wasn't.

Numbers so far

Night 1: 695-266-6817 which turns into 410-844-4293

Night 2: 695-189-0721 which turns into 410-921-5389

Now we can just... Hmm. Will be back after I finish a bit of fucking work!

There were 18 players at the beginning of the game though.

Hero is there a reason why you're using the F word in every sentence or have I missed something?

Prez

Iiiiiinteresting....

I don't have much on my own, though.

I can confirm the number rummy suggested [remixed from night 1] is not a pager number.

@Rummy what did you do last night?

@heroicjanitor you're a dealer?

I'm not a dealer and Rummy is dead.

There were 18 players at the beginning of the game though.

Hero is there a reason why you're using the F word in every sentence or have I missed something?

Nah I was just carrying on the theme from the write-up :p

I can confirm the number rummy suggested [remixed from night 1] is not a pager number.

@Rummy what did you do last night?

Ehm...wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response on that one.

Interesting that Supergrunch's name in the dead list is green, but the others aren't. Not sure what we should read from that in terms of alignments/etc.

Oh man, I've just woken up and not paid attention to anything yet. zzz

And to reiterate; the REMIXED number is probably still valid. Sighs. Too early, want bed.

Interesting that Supergrunch's name in the dead list is green, but the others aren't. Not sure what we should read from that in terms of alignments/etc.

It's a good point considering Supergrunch was also revealed as town upon death while Rummy wasn't. Maybe he was neutral.

Shame we're not seeing what the people did upon death, I'll be honest and say this game is tough (and I know little about the show/plot). Kinda don't want to just go look it up since I know it's good and don't want to spoil it.

Agreed. Makes fake roleclaims a lot easier when we don't know what roles may have passed. Although I am guessing both Grunch and Rummy had investigative powers of some kind. I'm still not getting these numbers/all this talk of remixing them though.

I have an extremely specific power that I really didn't think would pay off... but I now know that Supergrunch was killed by Zell.

Vote: Zell

Explain more if you want others to vote. Not going to string someone up over potentially nothing.

I'm also the reason why Supergrunch's alignment and role information was shown. Look at the post, Yvonne edited it today.

lol potentially nothing. Yeah I just thought I'd share that information on a whim.

Supergrunch's killer was Zell. My role is to find these things out and that is the info I received last night. To be specific, I pick a corpse and a living player and I'm told if that player was the killer or not. When I investigate a body, the role information is filled out (because most of the time I'll likely be wrong so at least something will happen).

Your response makes me suspicious Sheikah. I've revealed important information there yet you only question me and haven't asked anything of Zell.

I'm also the reason why Supergrunch's alignment and role information was shown. Look at the post, Yvonne edited it today.

lol potentially nothing. Yeah I just thought I'd share that information on a whim.

Supergrunch's killer was Zell. My role is to find these things out and that is the info I received last night. To be specific, I pick a corpse and a living player and I'm told if that player was the killer or not. When I investigate a body, the role information is filled out (because most of the time I'll likely be wrong so at least something will happen).

Your response makes me suspicious Sheikah. I've revealed important information there yet you only question me and haven't asked anything of Zell.

Not suspicious, I'd be suspicious of anyone who just went along with a lynch based purely on 'yeah, he did it'.

Since it would be daring to lie about this since you'd no doubt be lynched if wrong.

Vote: Zell

Sounds logical to me. Very specific power that paid off! Will vote Zell once he has spoken and once we've had some posts from others, don't want the day to end too soon, some other useful stuff may come out. So did you find anything else about Supergrunch's role, or just his killer, Peeps?

Supergrunch was town. He could check which character a player was, but only if that player was not targeted by anyone else. He was also a wiretap technician, and needed Probable Cause, Exhaustion and to submit an Affidavit to get authorisation to use a wiretap.

When I investigate a dead player, their info gets fleshed out but that is for all to see. So when the majority of the time I don't guess the right killer, we'll at least get some info out of it.

DuD, I am feeling good. If I have this right, it might be best if you keep asking me? :p

Although hopefully I'll be a bit protected from now on as I've dished out a lot of info here and have painted a target on myself.

That info there Peeps is great. Gives us a much better insight into what some of the mechanics of this game appear to be.