NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

That's seriously awesome @Retro_Link. The most spontaneous thing i've done today is closing my eyes whilst taking a leak.

NO SPLASHES!

You guys are crazy, but its probably best you don't get splash back in your eyes...

I passed my work probation, which means they now cannot sack me within 24 hours - woohooo! In all seriousness, its a lot more comfortable for me because I'm doing well and hit the 6 month mark. After last month, its a welcome relief.

My boss has also asked me if there's some new work I'd like to take part in which would make my life a lot more calmer whilst feeling a bit less like a peon, so I've accepted. Joys! :D

That's seriously awesome @Retro_Link. The most spontaneous thing i've done today is closing my eyes whilst taking a leak.

NO SPLASHES!

I once got in the shower before turning it on.

I finished all my exams and I'm now finished uni, woo!

Went to lunch with some friends, one of whom I haven't seen in what seems like an absolute age so was really good to see her and hear how she was getting on. Still pissed it cost me £5.10 for a glass of white wine (and it was most likely the cheap stuff as well, swindling bastards!).

Then went for what was supposed to only be 1 drink with my bestie, which turned into 2 drinks, then 3, and 4 and so on until we eventually called it a day after spending 3 hours in the union. So much money spent but always worth it as I absolutely love spending time with this girl. Means so much to me and always good to have a gossip and moan about people with someone who is pretty much on the same page as me. Well apart from finding out her favourite singer is Celine Dion. Almost a deal breaker that one.

Congrats! :D I look forward to being able to say that. :heh:

It's a good feeling, a little odd though. So far it's been a case of going about the day as normal, and then occasionally thinking 'What should I do now? I should probably rev.....I CAN DO ANYTHING!!'

And then remembering I'm skint so my options are in fact limited after all :heh:

plus side tings! Got to stay positive.

I've taken on a new job-thing, and it's been great on one hand because a lot of people now have breaks with me at the same time and have been all "I recognise you!" "yeah I've been working in the far corner for 4 weeks" and generally networking with a lot of people better. I also got my payslip, and it seems I've been paid more than I should've by about 10%. Rumour is this is partly a little share of the commission for the department I was working in (they just introduced it when I started) and also a little bonus for saving the company a bunch of money by spotting a mistake. It's always nice to see a larger pay amount (even if it still doesn't cover costs incurred last month, let alone the month coming up!).

So, despite housing problems, I got a job with the campus IT service desk. Money, woo! :awesome:

Finally got wireless in the basement. Risking my pc by carrying it out, then up, then inside the house to get Internet hasn't been fun, and the noise of my steph mother and little sisters have been driving me crazy at times. I almost considered abondon Internet all together..

Edited by Tales

Yesterday evening was great.

Invited 14 people over and we played a couple of Mafia games. Insanely fun :)

ITS THE WEEKEND.

Woohoo! So work has been really stressful for everyone recently. But I'm currently testing another game with work and its been pretty fun - its only temporary, but I've been enjoying myself.

As a new thing, work have now decided to make sure that every payday we have beers in the afternoon, so at 4pm every payday we get to go and network and chill out. Then leave at half 4. Yipee!

We used to get beers every friday, well, not really, it basically became really on and off, so its cool they are sticking to it. It was really nice to see the runescape guys that I was going to work with <3. Maybe in the future I'll be grabbed :).

Guys, I think this is probably the best thing I have ever owned! My cousin and her fiancee went to Florida for two weeks and went to Disneyland and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (which I am seriously jealous about but she's taken photos so I can just visit it in my dreams or something :p).

Anyway, something very surprising happened. She got me a present. We never usually do holiday gifts or anything but I think she knew I was a huge Harry Potter fan and would have probably adored something from there so...

SHE ONLY GONE AND GOT ME A FREAKIN' COLLECTABLE WAND!

pic.twitter.com/thwOXt765T

Seriously love it! I love it to bits! :D

I love the idea of this thread promoting morals

How'd you mean?

I'm leaving for Heathrow Airport In 10 minutes for my flight to Alicante :)

Speak to you guys/girls in a week :)

I've learned they're training up a new supervisor in my store. Dare I hope I might get some of my Sundays back? Or a couple fewer evenings?

Dare I dream?

This has been solved.

An hour after I'd contacted Amazon via email I got a response, and they initiated a replacement order, so I'll get the 3DS XL next week :)

Amazing customer support.

Currently on my way to the Etihad to see Muse! Woop woop!

Once again I came second! And I would have gotten away with it to if everyone hadn't escaped my danger zone :(