NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Meik

Revenge of the Great NE Quiz!

I don't know any others :red:

Actually I know all of the remaining ones I just can't bring them to mind.

3. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there. Wondering, fearing, doubting.

5) Meteos

cdsfdscsdfdsdsadsada

3. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there. Wondering, fearing, doubting.

Yes and Yes. Only 2 to go!

Katie these are really doing my head in. Especially 4.

It's not Kingdhom Hearts Chain Of memories is it?

Katie these are really doing my head in. Especially 4.

#4 is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the GBA.

Who will get the last one?

Me. It's Turrican. Which, incidentally, I've never played.

6) Super Turrican

Heh, I think you should definately get that. I should've remembered the 'Super' prefix for the SNES version; the Game Boy one has different boxart.

Well done to both of you, I'll have to give the point to Cube seeing as I said I need the full title. If I was allowed to give bonus points you'd get one Aimless.

You're up Moria.

Name that quote!

I need the name of the game/program/film/whatever and who said it and to whom please. Or if its a set of quotes (ie. number 6) just who it involved.

A few people obviously didn't read that you have to say it who said it and to whom, so the questions they have answered have been reserved until 8am tomorrow morning when they'll be open up again.

-------

1) "Listen" "Hey" (game)

Katie - OOT, Navi to Link

2) "Tell me where the bomb is!" (TV)

Dabookerman - 24 Season 2, Jack Bauer torturing Syed Ali

3) "I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what." (book)

Ninja Mullet - To Kill a Mocking Bird, Atticus to Jem

4) "Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! " (film)

Shino - It was the president of United States of America himself and he sayd to an audience of aircraf pilots.

5) "We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we do know it was us that scorched the sky. At the time, they were dependent on solar power. It was believed they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as the sun." (film)

Mario114 takes it, Morpheus to Neo in The Matrix

6) "He's won 3 Piston Cups!"

[spppfff]

"He did what in his cup?" (film)

Noodleman - Cars is the film the first line is said by Lightning McQueen and the 2nd line is said by Mater

7) "Quick tell a lie! "

"What should I say?"

"Say something crazy... like you're wearing ladies underwear. "

"Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies underwear. "

[silence]

"Are you? "

"I most certainly am not. "

[nose extends] .

"It looks like you most certainly am are. "

"I am not. "

[nose extends]

"What Kind? "

"IT'S A THONG!" (film)

Kaeporagaebora - Shrek 2, Shrek and Pinochio

8) “This is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-story crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis'. A large crisis requires a large plan. Get me two pencils and a pair of underpants.” (TV)

Aimless gets it with Blackadder Goes Forth, Blackadder to Baldrick and George

9) "Sorry XXX, I was concentrating too hard on looking holy." (TV)

Rokhed - Father Ted, Dougal to Ted.

10) "Don't mention the war" (TV)

Arragaun - Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers. Talking to.. anyone who would listen?

1, --------

2, --------

4, --------

5, the matrix

7, --------

Edit: sorry, should have read the rules properly, I'll stick with 5 then.

1) Zelda OoT - Navi

Mario it's one answer per person, edit the rest so other people don't see them.

Sign in to follow this