View Single Post
Old 18-11-2006, 05:02 AM   #352
solitanze
is in another castle.

Xbox Live: IRRELEVANT, WON'T BE OWNING THIS SYSTEM AT ANY STA
??????????'s Profile Page
Send a message via ICQ to solitanze Send a message via AIM to solitanze Send a message via Yahoo to solitanze Send a message via Skype™ to solitanze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Gamespot Review - Zelda: Twilight Princess. gets 8.8.

The Good: Compelling characters and story; outstanding world and puzzle design; longer than most action adventure games; terrific graphics, from an artistic perspective.
The Bad: Wii-specific elements feel tacked on; graphics and sound sometimes go from nostalgic to dated.

Gameplay 8
Graphics 9
Sound 7
Value 9
Tilt 10
ZOMG, I WAS CORRECT! 8.8/10 UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

HE MENTIONED THE EXACT SAME THINGS I SAID AS TO WHY THE GAME WOULD GET 8.8/10 by someone, its as if the words have been taken right out of my mouth. Recall?? I mentioned those very things as reasons ultimating to the score of 8.8/10. Unbelievable...

NOTE: Not anger, "suprised". Can't believe I got this correct. Very bad for the gamerankings rating though... Most certainly disappointed and has ruined my day to an extent, the IGN score is alright as I read the review, as Matts criticisms are well justified and i'm inclined to agree with him even though I would've liked a higher score, but the gamespot review on the other hand, I just wish he would've made it 9/10, its badly stuffed the average, it might not even pass Resident Evil 4 now...

Now the highest it will finish is third, if it maintains that average of 96.3% after 20 reviews, it could surpass Metroid Prime, but Soul Calibur is beyond reach, OOT is still NUMBER ONE. At the end of the day though, despite the disappointment of the fact the game is said to be easy and the scores are not all that great, as long as the game passes Resident Evil 4 and hopefully Tekkin 3, i'll settle for a 4th Place spot...

Last edited by solitanze; 18-11-2006 at 05:39 AM.
solitanze is offline   Reply With Quote