NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Here is a video of someone downloading Zelda from the virtual console

It's scary how that guys Tv pulsates....

there is a live feed of some dude playing this game all week, only having a 15 minute break every 4 hours and a 4 hour sleep at 2am. oh and the rest to goto the toilet.

TP is so different from other Zelda games :| I'm almost 4 hours in and I THINK I'm at the first temple :D It was worth the wait in line for Wii :D C U in a few days maybe... ;P

TP is so different from other Zelda games :| I'm almost 4 hours in and I THINK I'm at the first temple :D It was worth the wait in line for Wii :D C U in a few days maybe... ;P

me too.

What a day I spent 4 hour playing an just barely got to the first temple. This is going to be one heck of a ride.

My Wii was actually running 13 hour today. My family who do not game what so ever fell in love with wii sports and monkey ball.

Anyone who says TP graphics are bad is retarded. Get down from your HD high horse, that games is more beautiful than anything seen on any other console.

Could we possibly make this a review-free Zelda thread as well please? I have had it to the back teeth of people bitching about somebody else's opinion.

Could we possibly make this a review-free Zelda thread as well please? I have had it to the back teeth of people bitching about somebody else's opinion.

Do you mean official reviews, or people's opinions from this board, because I desperatly want to know the later, but i'm equallly sick of the former.

Those hd shots are from one of the worst looking areas of the game I have seen so far. The first Dungeon is beutilful. I know it is cube graphics, but it does look next gen.

I got stuck in the first dungeon for about a half an hour. It was actually really satifying that I actually had to think to camplete the first dungeon. All the puzzles are very clever and will have you thinking why you didn't see it in the first player. There is actually a number of puzzles before you leave your home town.

It controls like a dream. For every move link has with a sword, wolf link has the equivolent. Wolf link in ssbb anyone?

Okay, got the GC vids now... thanks!

Wow... you guys in America are so lucky having TP right now... God, I wish it was me... I envy you guys! I really hope you're enjoying it! :D

Just preorded the Component cable from game ealier, and i really am loking forward to seeing it on my tv :D. This is gonna an awesome December 8th.

I just remembered, while I was preordering another guy was there. I wanted Zelda he said thats got some good reviews. I asid it got 8.8 on gamespot, he said Red Steel wwas gettign crap reviews, he was surprised aswell as me.

And then still on the zelda subject he said, that it isnt great cos the graphics arent as good as 360 was. He works there...and hes saying stuff like that, i dont care and i dont know why i mentioned this.

A 45 minute video of the game's final boss and ending has been released online. 45 MINUTES! I'm assuming everyone in this thread has no desire to see such video, but I'm just letting everyone know as a warning. Between now and launch we're at HIGH SPOILER ALERT.

Dear god I'll stay away from that video like vampires stay away from sunlight!

A 45 minute video of the game's final boss and ending has been released online. 45 MINUTES! I'm assuming everyone in this thread has no desire to see such video, but I'm just letting everyone know as a warning. Between now and launch we're at HIGH SPOILER ALERT.

There'd be no point in me getting this game if I stumbled across this video and to avoid seeing it, I won't search for it.

OMFG... I really have to stop coming here! I better don't put my feet in the internet! Shit, i really don't know what to do! Can't see that fucking, GREAT, thing!! Bye bye dudes!

has anyone seen the overworld / hyrule field videos (from the ign video review)???

methinks the team were big shadow of the colossus fans... the bits where it's all a bit desert-like and you can see various temples in the distance

My reactions are in "the review thread". Made my year almost, will make my year officially if heading into 2007, it still has an average ratio of about 96.5%.

But nontheless, its time for US to rejoice. The game can now officially be recognised as an all time classic and now most certainly can hold the title of one of the best games of all time and 100% officially the most successful PORT of all time.

I havnt seen anything else on Zelda since i stopped going to the spoiler thread. I feel proud of myself. Every site i have been to hasnt had zelda posted everywhere, so its easy for me to look around. I'm surprised at myself for getting so cautious, after all its the internet. :D

cant wait for this game. Only less thatn 17 days left

There'd be no point in me getting this game if I stumbled across this video and to avoid seeing it, I won't search for it.

NOT searching for it, damn I new my attempts at not seeing any spoilers were going wrong somewhere! :heh:

Btw in famitsu they say they just don't give it a perfect 40, because it's too hard. lol those crazy japanese

Those 480p pictures are nice, but errgh those textures in the bottom corner are all blurry N64 style. Which is weird as the other textures in the shot look alright.