NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I refuse to believe that Sonic will be revealed for Smash Bros. Infact, I bet one random Gamecube game to anyone who believes that he will be in it.

Sure then, I accept your challenge. Nintendo and Sega have been getting close lately, the Wii is Sega's new spiritual home.

Ok lets take bets. Your reputation is on the line. I'll add names.

SONIC IS IN SMASH!

mcj metroid

Tellyn

Blender( Bets a copy of turok for gamecube)

gaggle64

forever floating on a horse

owen

Ellmeister

CUBE

zell

Daft

Goron 3

THE ganondorf

Lazyboy

Gizmo

Switch

SONIC IS NOT IN SMASH

TysOnToast

Fierce_Link

SimonM7

or else you will die

Stocka

Tell me so i can add your names. The losers will be shamed until people stop playing this game!(thats a long time)

That's actually a very smart idea, dude.

Put me down for not in Smash.

I'll also put a link to your post on the first page, so we don't forget about this.

sonic will be in smash. i cant remember the last time I was wrong about anything. I am so confident, I'll bet a copy of Turok on the gamecube.

That's actually a very smart idea, dude.

Put me down for not in Smash.

I'll also put a link to your post on the first page, so we don't forget about this.

Sure thanks. I'll update it as much as i can.

There'd need to be another option "Sonic is not in smash yet but will be".

I honestly don't think they're anywhere close to done yet and when a new character is announced it's just going to be confirmation of one of the old ones, like how they made a big deal out of showing Fox off for some reason. I think they're still in talks about Sonic and it could be a while before he's confirmed in.

I also don't think this game is coming till '08. If this is going to be a super massive hit like the others I think they need a huge amount of development time and they'd barely started at all at last E3. They'll also need a ton of time if they're really going to get Wifi up and running well.

There'd need to be another option "Sonic is not in smash yet but will be".

I honestly don't think they're anywhere close to done yet and when a new character is announced it's just going to be confirmation of one of the old ones, like how they made a big deal out of showing Fox off for some reason. I think they're still in talks about Sonic and it could be a while before he's confirmed in.

So you think he will be in or not? It's just a prediction. It's just your reputation on the line that's all

So you think he will be in or not? It's just a prediction. It's just your reputation on the line that's all

I think everyone who is wrong should be perma-banned. (although, id miss Fierce-LinK)

i don't know but we should think of something seriously? Any mode have any ideas. can you think of anything to write under their names or something?

it doesn't need Wiimote/nunchuck controls.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

I'm sure it would still sell well with GC/Classic Controller controls, but I for one would't bother with the game. TBH, it doesn't look that good ATM.

Edit: And, If the game ain't broke, why replace it?

I'm sure it would still sell well with GC/Classic Controller controls, but I for one would't bother with the game. TBH, it doesn't look that good ATM.

Edit: And, If the game ain't broke, why replace it?

i agree with that i still don't think the controls are perfect no matter what people will say. but the games do get better each time. The first smash bros was complete crap.Melee was very good so with on-line(which answers your question about replacing the game)it should be better

The first smash bros was complete crap.

:nono:

And, If the game ain't broke, why replace it?

To tweek the controls, add more characters, stages, modes, is the obvious answer, like in most fighting games. Why did Namco bother releasing Tekken 4 when Tekken 3 was (arguably) the peak of the franchise?

With regards to Sonic, I honestly don't know. Vote pending...

I preferred the N64 Smash to the Gamecube one...I think it was because the GC version didn't really add anything new, it was great though.

Sonic is definately a playable character in Brawl. I'm 99.9% certain he's in it.

I want him (anywhere anytime) but I don't believe he's in.

In fact I think Snake will be the sole third party character.

I preferred the N64 Smash to the Gamecube one...I think it was because the GC version didn't really add anything new, it was great though.

Someone who agrees with me!!! :yay:

I thought th N64 version was easily the best. I can'y quite put my finger on why...it just seemd more solid and it didn't have as many watered down characters...as far as I am aware!

If this comes out for the VC, its sold!!!

Anyone for Nights as a secret character??

I'm really want Sonic to be in it,there will be more 3rd party characters,since there's going to be about 3 according the the director.

I think the developers will keep adding features. The longer its delayed the better game it will be. My vision is that in the furture, when you buy any game, the reward is not star points but a new downloadable character for Smash Bros. That would make turok a worthy purhase even if it were a crapyola game.

To tweek the controls, add more characters, stages, modes, is the obvious answer, like in most fighting games.

That's what I mean, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is a stupid phrase IMHO. Even if it's simple waggle it will be better than a standard controller.

I bet that Sonic is in Smash Bros. Nintendo want it, Sega want it, a lot of fans want it.

I also hope that a few of the regulars have a brand new moveset.

You know who would be a cool 3rd party character? Ryu. HADOKEN!