NEurope

That DQ place is literally 30 seconds away from where me and Shorty live! Thursday's Jungle Night is the only night there I've enjoyed - but then, I generally hate clubs, and I've only been to DQ three/four times.

So its kind of tied; what does everyone find sexual? And I'm not talking hug tits and cameltoe. I mean the little things?

I've got a friend who I'm really close with (we act all couply but we're not) and theres just something about her confidence and personality which is somewhat crude but she is undeinably sexy. I suppose confidence is a very sexy thing.

And I dunno what there is but theres something hot about a guy in just jeans in a casual situation (ie not chavs who walk around town with no shirt on because they think they're hot).

;469716"]And I dunno what there is but theres something hot about a guy in just jeans in a casual situation (ie not chavs who walk around town with no shirt on because they think they're hot).

HELL YES!

And confidence is a big factor with sexyness.

Nice eyes, a good smile, cute face.

I have to admit there is someting about the type of guy your talking about. If we want to go abit deeper uniforms. My God. Not these fake things that look tacky, I talking if I see a policman in the street, like that.

I've shagged three coppers to date, two of them were particularly good. :D

I've shagged three coppers to date, two of them were particularly good. :D

I've 'had' one copper, was alright-nothing to write home about though tbh.

Uniforms don't really do it for me, now if the uniform was office clothes and a half naked guy wearing a few peices then HELL YEAH!

Uniforms don't really do it for me, now if the uniform was office clothes and a half naked guy wearing a few peices then HELL YEAH!

Your so stereotypical.

'Having' (as you so politely put it ;)) two of the coppers whilst in their uniforms was very good. I'm with Fresh, very sexy.

Your so stereotypical.

Please tell me that was sarcasm mr uniform lover 2007 :heh:

I feel me and motion have a lot to talk about. However, I must get up early tomorrow so I will save this for later.

Please tell me that was sarcasm mr uniform lover 2007 :heh:

Good point.

Ye guys really find clothes helps a guy look sexier.? I don't know i guess if they are wearing all pink i'd get put off.

The little things about guys i find hot really.

Fresh, we'll talk.

mcj, it's not the clothes, it's what the clothes represent I think. Maybe. Dunno really.

Ha i guess i'm not sure myself

how about post guys you like and we rate them:)?

No that will turn into superficial spam (thats what HPT is for) and we'll ultimatly have to close this thread.

One thing I don't like is how some gays try to seek scientific reasons to explain why homosexuality is natural, as if such proof was necessary. Missing the point really, or rather, it just says more about the complex the person has about being gay. Not saying all are, but I've heard enough of them in the media who persue that path. Personally, I think one shouldn't feel the need to find such scientific reasons.

well homosexuality is not natural or scientificly right thats for sure... i thought that was obvious???

. . . no. It's been mentioned before the various scientific possibilities that homosexuality may be the result of different biochemistry in a developing fetus or in peoples genes themselves.

Either way there is no conclusive answer to it yet, one way or the other. Nothing is scientifically wrong or right, there is just more evidence to say that such and such is a more likely reason of explanation. Aint science fun ^_^

Fresh, we'll talk.

mcj, it's not the clothes, it's what the clothes represent I think. Maybe. Dunno really.

I'm awake now, yey.

It is what the clothes represent, authority, security etc. For me anyway.

I'm awake now, yey.

It is what the clothes represent, authority, security etc. For me anyway.

Fresh likes to be dominated and yet safe. hmmmmmmm . . .

Fresh likes to be dominated and yet safe. hmmmmmmm . . .

You love it.

If someone were to ask me what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done, it'd involve one of the police officers a couple of years ago. :D