NEurope

Or maybe they are in the process of "Coming Out" :wtf:;)

Coming out as what?

And to be honest I'm not straight in the strict sense, pansexual probably describes me better.

Pansexuality is more fun.

Like ever done anything?

I've done lots of things, be more specific.

I've done lots of things, be more specific.

It was a rhetorical question...

("Ever...." is a chairdriverism)

Sweet irony i miss you...... Do you want me to post a pic?

......I don't know whether i should seems....vain. I don't like to be vain

oh and roasting was a figure of speech guys. I kinda meant don't give me a roasting as in don't slag me to death not don't fuck me till my ass feels like fire.......Just thought i'd clear that up(.So it wasn't prison slang;))

I don't think it's vain if you post a pic at all.

re: roasting. Yes but the other type or roasting is more fun.

(it's funny how the hot weather makes you feel)

Im sorry but what is pansexuality? Is it do with pots and pans? :wtf: and isnt there something called beastality or something where people are actually more attracted to animals than humans!? and i dont mean the occasional pleasuring a sheep.

Im sorry but what is pansexuality? Is it do with pots and pans? :wtf: and isnt there something called beastality or something where people are actually more attracted to animals than humans!? and i dont mean the occasional pleasuring a sheep.

fool, we are animals, anyway, it goes along the lines of any holes a goal, ie literially any hole, least i think thats what it is (pan etc)

:shakehead hey i'm no fool, i actually didnt know what pansexuality was , hence why i was asking, so please refrain from calling me a fool :) Your average person doesnt know either. And attraction to (non humany) animals (sheesh) is known as zoophilia ive found out.

Yes, it's for people who want to be the centre of attention and make people go oooooo isn't he cool.

Thanks, but isnt that the same as being bisexual?!

(I'm not pretending to be an expert on this so don't quote me)

Sort of, but not really.

They are similar in that pansexuals and bisexuals are both attracted to both sexes.

However, bisexuality ends at "normal" sexual activity, pansexuality goes further.

Edit: I think I am wrong, here is the wikipedia article

oooh ahhhhhhh! that sounds rather erm scary! i cant think of that much that goes beyond normal sexual activities! but hey it sounds fun.

I just wanna know why i was called a fool cos i didnt know what it meant, a bit harsh hey and i didnt really appreciate it,

Still, used by self-centred people who like to make themselves seem more interesting than they really are.

I've never even heard of that. :o

So, pansexuality is like bisexuality, but extreeeeme?

Yeh, i think its related with attraction to transgender people too, for example certain preferences for pre op transgender people. Also u know captain jack off dr who! well hes pansexual cos he'd have sex with anything aslong as its gorgeous enough!