NEurope

Yeh, i think its related with attraction to transgender people too, for example certain preferences for pre op transgender people. Also u know captain jack off dr who! well hes pansexual cos he'd have sex with anything aslong as its gorgeous enough!

YOU HAVE MY NAME!!!

死ね!!!

Sarky ?

No, Also Takeo I thought you had changed your name when I saw him type.

Was a good line in Will & Grace though:

(in Karen's kitchen)

Whatshifacefromsoemvampirefilm: "I'm pansexual"

Karen: "Oh God he's been humping my pans!"

And people who find pre or post op transexuals attractive just make me think of Alec Baldwin. Each to their own though.

I just wanna know why i was called a fool cos i didnt know what it meant, a bit harsh hey and i didnt really appreciate it,

lol, not because you didn't know what it meant, because you referred to humans and animals as separate things (which is a small pet peeve of mine) sorry fo' offending yo'

Well it's nice to be called amazing so cheers. A mate of mine I really really fancy said the same a few days ago. Sigh...

YOU HAVE MY NAME!!!

Ha ha! wow, i dont come accross many Karls with a K

I do :cry: with increasing frequency lol

Still i bet your surname isn't Kemp-O'Brien, and that your middles names aren't William Patrick? My name rules : peace:

lol, not because you didn't know what it meant, because you referred to humans and animals as separate things (which is a small pet peeve of mine) sorry fo' offending yo'

its okay:heh: you know what i meant though. I had to word it like that because of what the topic is a bout. i mean cats dont shag dogs! I was trying to differentiate between the two because it isnt the norm to find other species fanciable

Well it's nice to be called amazing so cheers. A mate of mine I really really fancy said the same a few days ago. Sigh...

Ouch, I know how you feel.

The new issue of Attitude has a MEGA Rufus Wainwright special and he's on the cover, along side 2 guys getting out of a pool, one which has see through undies and you can see his bum bum! :o

thought i had to post this here

learning about S.T.I's and stuff for my exam tomorrow ( last one wootr)

and it says the man groups that the government are targeting in relation to sexual diseases are bi-sexuals and homosexuals...

.. isnt that just a bit sterotypical?

Yes. Much like the blood organisation (forget what they're called if they are not indeed called the blood organisation) will not accept blood off a man who has had anal or oral sex with another man.

thought i had to post this here

learning about S.T.I's and stuff for my exam tomorrow ( last one wootr)

and it says the man groups that the government are targeting in relation to sexual diseases are bi-sexuals and homosexuals...

.. isnt that just a bit sterotypical?

Yes, and recently they've been focussing a lot of attention on hetros as the largest increase in hiv/aids is in that sexuality bracket.

Also how fucked up is it that STILL if your a gay man you cannot give blood at all! Yet you can be an organ donor-what the fuck is going on there?!

Your mate straight as well?

I'm not sure. I really don't know whats going on in my world right now and tbh, in a public forum, I'd rather not get into it.

;480002"]Yes. Much like the blood organisation (forget what they're called if they are not indeed called the blood organisation) will not accept blood off a man who has had anal or oral sex with another man.

Yet they're screaming out for donors! I think a few mates of mine have lied so they could help. All the blood is screened anywho.

;480002"]Yes. Much like the blood organisation (forget what they're called if they are not indeed called the blood organisation) will not accept blood off a man who has had anal or oral sex with another man.

i dont want to answer the question about S.T.I's tomorrow as i personally think its not right.. i hate stereotyping ( that the right word?)..

but its the only question i know lots on :(...

why wont they accept blood of a man who has had anal or oral sex with another man? sounds a bit judgemental

i dont want to answer the question about S.T.I's tomorrow as i personally think its not right.. i hate stereotyping ( that the right word?)..

but its the only question i know lots on :(...

why wont they accept blood of a man who has had anal or oral sex with another man? sounds a bit judgemental

Stereotyping sounds right. Or maybe 'assumptious' (that may be mispelt, I dunno).

Same reasons they target gay and bi men for STIs, they presume they are most likely to be carrying aids.

Couldn't they just do a blood screening before donating? (Which I think they do afterwards anyway, as when I first tried years ago I donated but then they said afterwards they couldn't take it because I was ill at the time apparently. Ah well, they can't have it now)

I'm not sure. I really don't know whats going on in my world right now and tbh, in a public forum, I'd rather not get into it.

Fair enough. Here's this again to take your mind off it with a good laugh:

takeorugbycj7.jpg

I signed a petition to get gay and bi men to be able to donate blood.

(lol whats with my grammar today?!?)

I think its such a stupid law, if they actually made condoms more readily available it would be alot better. Like more public toilets should have condom vendors.

Fair enough. Here's this again to take your mind off it with a good laugh:

takeorugbycj7.jpg

LMFAO Motion....

So have any of you guys ever been IN LOVE?

;480009]Stereotyping sounds right. Or maybe 'assumptious' (that may be mispelt' date=' I dunno).

Same reasons they target gay and bi men for STIs, they presume they are most likely to be carrying aids.

Couldn't they just do a blood screening before donating? (Which I think they do afterwards anyway, as when I first tried years ago I donated but then they said afterwards they couldn't take it because I was ill at the time apparently. Ah well, they can't have it now)[/quote']

its the right word! i googled it ( google knows all the answers).. ::shrug:

damit - im off now to learn about depression for my exam - :( and stress.. i dont need to learn about stress for an exam that determines my grades and if i get into uni or not

I signed a petition to get gay and bi men to be able to donate blood.

(lol whats with my grammar today?!?)

I think its such a stupid law, if they actually made condoms more readily available it would be alot better. Like more public toilets should have condom vendors.

apparently they are doing that

quote from my notes

"promoting responsible sexual behaviour"

but surely thats in the eye of the beholder? whos to determine what responsible behaviour is?

LMFAO Motion....

So have any of you guys ever been IN LOVE?

Great question. I thought i was a couple years ago, and since i've kinda had my faith in men evaporate further. I've decided the best thing for me is to not be in a relationship. Yet i still find myself in dodgy situations, a couple guys aren't taking the hint of me not replying to their texts or IMs. Man i can be a bit cruel at times, but life has made me this way.

Hopefully this is just a brief thing before i come back in to bloom so to speak.

I don't know if I'm in "love" or not.

I really really REALLY this guy, and he likes me alot too.

I don't think I've ever been in love before, so I don't know.

Lol its confusing.