NEurope

;480868"]Bought a few gay magazines and same thing happens as when I look at Nuts and Zoo and that lark. I always tend to end up in the fashion section wishing I had more money. May just buy those fashion-orientated magazines in the future (can't think what they're called but I know they're there)

Vogue. lol?!?!?!

Vogue. lol?!?!?!

Where is the uk mens vogue? well pissed when i found they didn't even do one here or import any of mens vogue anywhere. do they still publish it?

homme+ ? lol mooooooooooo

Vogue. lol?!?!?!

Not vogue and I dunno what homme+ is. I dunno what they are. I've just seen them around. Doubt I will ever buy them as I don't have the money to buy its contents anyway.

Just saying the main interest in these types of magazines for me is the fashion. I don't really care about pride and clubs and gay celebs.

Oh dear god, we're talking about Vogue. I'm outta here. :P

Thats what my "lol"'s were for.

Also, needs more lens flare:

needsmorelenesflarewn3.jpg

;480934"]Hmm no thats not what I've seen. That cover scares me a bit.

it did me, inside it has some pretty good stuff-i was very tempted to buy.

I'm now being called gay all around my town by my year group lol (after the incident where i stuck up for my mate, mentioned earlier in the thread)

Its pretty funny really.

I'm now being called gay all around my town by my year group lol (after the incident where i stuck up for my mate, mentioned earlier in the thread)

Its pretty funny really.

Dude, your awesome:D

Its pretty funny really.

ya i agree with uk. I never care what anyone thinks of me. You seem to be like that with your life and i respect that:)

ya i agree with uk. I never care what anyone thinks of me. You seem to be like that with your life and i respect that:)

Thanks for that.

I don't really understand people who are always worrying about what everyone else thinks anyway. People shoudl only care what they think about themselves and as long as your comfortable with yourself then basically screw what anyone else thinks. I'd rather be myself and have people hate me than be someone else.

back to the whole LGBT subject though, what were people's first reaction when you first told them you were gay/bi and who did you confide in first?

My best friend at the time. He turned against me and i got depressed but i dont give a crap anymore:)

My best friend at the time. He turned against me and i got depressed but i dont give a crap anymore:)

he turned against you? Because you said you were gay? what a prick if you don't mind me saying so.

I cant remember who I told first actually...

I don't think many people have reacted badly to it though.

Apart from my sister, who threw a rage a me over msn, and we don't talk that much anymore :(

I cant remember who I told first actually...

I don't think many people have reacted badly to it though.

Apart from my sister, who threw a rage a me over msn, and we don't talk that much anymore :(

threw a rage on msn? thats a little over the top. You'll probably start talking again at some point though.

I hope you and your sister do make up. Sisters are so precious. Sorry if I'm sounding like "MAKE UP WITH YOUR SISTER" because I don't mean to. Just the thought of not having, or not speaking with my sister chills me.

My business teacher told us he is gay, most of us already knew. According to the news paper he read, he told us that your more likely to become gay if you have an older brother. (and yes he has got an older brother)

My business teacher told us he is gay, most of us already knew. According to the news paper he read, he told us that your more likely to become gay if you have an older brother. (and yes he has got an older brother)

That brings me onto a question

What would you do if your brother turned out to be gay?

If you have one

That brings me onto a question

What would you do if your brother turned out to be gay?

If you have one

personaly if he did choose to be gay, theres nothing i could realy do about it. cant force him into something he wouldn't want. we'd have a chat about it and if he's sure thats what he wants then i'd be ok with it.

I have 4 sisters and no brothers.

All I can say is that my parents must produce alot of estrogen...

I;ve got a question, Is there a way to tell if people are gay other than the people that are overly camp or by just asking them?

I mean theres supposed to be alot of "straight acting gay guys" aren't there, or are my sources (random people around college) wrong?

There is no distiguishing gay "feature"; there is no way to tell without asking.

Yeah, you can tell if they were an earring in a particular ear, but really theres no difinitive way of knowing.

You just need a good gaydar. :p

There is no distiguishing gay "feature"; there is no way to tell without asking.

Yeah, you can tell if they were an earring in a particular ear, but really theres no difinitive way of knowing.

You just need a good gaydar. :p

lol.

well I was just asking because twice now when I've been drunk with one of my mates he's always tried something with me and I just say "no thanks mate, now have another drink man" or something along those lines. Its pretty funny really, I've not told him he's tried anything, he can't remember a thing. Though at another party he did end up while completely pissed kissing a guy (who's gay) Does that mean he's bi/gay? Or is it just down to being drunk?