NEurope

This must be the definition of an awkward silence, or a moment where several people purse their lips at once.

Legendary moment me thinking, anywho better not ruin the silence with my jabbering . . . .

*crickets*

Yeah...

Anyway, I spose this is the place to put it...

I really like this guy, he goes to my Stage school, I've liked him since I started there.

I have recently told some of my girl friends there, and they was all saying tell him!

I plucked up enough courage to go and tell him a few weeks back, and he said yeah I'm cool with that, it's just I have a girlfriend at the moment.

So I was like ok cool, I wasn't asking you out or anything, just thought you needed to know.

And about a week ago I found out he was lieing to me about having a girlfriend...

So now I'm just going crazy because I've never felt this way for someone before.

For the record, every can tell he is gay, but I he keeps denying it, which I would do the exact same thing at this stage.

So is this a case of waiting for him to come out? Or do I just try and forget about him?

hormones+adolescence+finding out who you are = wait a while and don't hold a grudge.

Just thought it's been about 6 weeks since i last had sex . . . how odd . . . i'm liking my new found celibacy ^_^

6 weeks isn't really celibacy. Its a slump. Celibacy is when you chose not to sleep with anyone :p

;483242"]6 weeks isn't really celibacy. Its a slump. Celibacy is when you choose not to sleep with anyone :p

its hardly a slump, ross from friends has lots of slumps, 7 months once :blank:

plus it may be celibacy!

;483242"]6 weeks isn't really celibacy. Its a slump. Celibacy is when you chose not to sleep with anyone :p

I've decided to avoid sex for the time being. Just surprised me how long it's been. The option of sex has presented itself a few times but i've resisted-pretty much a first for me. So maybe i'm changing my attitudes or just changing. Who knows. . .

Not 100% on topic, but this seemed like the best place to put it.

After receiving anal sex do you find you fart more often, and louder?

After the missus did me with her strap on the other day I'm sure I've been farting more, and they're all loud ones when before around half would be quiet.

Presentation:10

Style: 9.8

Technical: 10

Overall :9.9

Sorry I had to drop the score due to it not having a thread of its own :P

I spent 14 years with my ex shafting me from behind on a regular basis but unfortunately cannot offer any advice on this situation.

Nice to see your positive stance on sexual equality and strange-love.

As the old saying goes: Couples who play together, stay together.

Yeah...

Anyway, I spose this is the place to put it...

I really like this guy, he goes to my Stage school, I've liked him since I started there.

I have recently told some of my girl friends there, and they was all saying tell him!

I plucked up enough courage to go and tell him a few weeks back, and he said yeah I'm cool with that, it's just I have a girlfriend at the moment.

So I was like ok cool, I wasn't asking you out or anything, just thought you needed to know.

And about a week ago I found out he was lieing to me about having a girlfriend...

So now I'm just going crazy because I've never felt this way for someone before.

For the record, every can tell he is gay, but I he keeps denying it, which I would do the exact same thing at this stage.

So is this a case of waiting for him to come out? Or do I just try and forget about him?

You don't have to revolve your life around him, or waiting for something that may not happen.

God gave you two eyes for a reason. One to keep your eye on him, and the other to look at other talent. If something else comes along, you're young, free, single, and extremely horny, what's the problem?

I spent 14 years with my ex shafting me from behind on a regular basis

POST OF THE DECADE.

POST OF THE DECADE.

Lol

Certainly wasnt the relationship of the decade.

Question: Just wondering what stright guys can get out of being "shafted from behind"? I know it hits all the same stuff as it does for gay guys.

Presentation:10

Style: 9.8

Technical: 10

Overall :9.9

Sorry I had to drop the score due to it not having a thread of its own :P

I'm happy with that score.

I spent 14 years with my ex shafting me from behind on a regular basis but unfortunately cannot offer any advice on this situation.

No problem, it seems to be subsiding now, nearly three days its been going on for though.

Nice to see your positive stance on sexual equality and strange-love.

As the old saying goes: Couples who play together, stay together.

Yep, seventeen years, certainly keeps things fresh throwing new variables in to the equation.

Question: Just wondering what stright guys can get out of being "shafted from behind"? I know it hits all the same stuff as it does for gay guys.

Physically, exactly the same thing, psychologically, I guess you've got to be in to dominant women really.

You don't have to revolve your life around him, or waiting for something that may not happen.

God gave you two eyes for a reason. One to keep your eye on him, and the other to look at other talent. If something else comes along, you're young, free, single, and extremely horny, what's the problem?

:heh: That made me laugh

I suppose your right, it's just, I don't feel like this towards anyone else, it's new to me.

And there's not many openly gay people, or hot guys my age around me at the moment :/

Why is it that i'm finding Calvin Harris sexy?

maybe it's the no sex thing but . . .

I'm happy with that score.

No problem, it seems to be subsiding now, nearly three days its been going on for though.

Yep, seventeen years, certainly keeps things fresh throwing new variables in to the equation.

Physically, exactly the same thing, psychologically, I guess you've got to be in to dominant women really.

Dude, I wish you were my uncle. You're such a great role model. And you're swiftly gaining my respect. Way to go!

Question:

Does Bi-sexuality actually exist? I mean do you think its just someone not wanting to admit their gay so they meet halfway, because saying your Bi doesn't have as much impact to someone as saying your gay.

Only aking this because its a question that goes round my college all the time when someone says their bi. I think of course it exists, people can like who they want but lots of people seem to think otherwise.

Whoever thinks bisexuality doesn't exist is a complete nonce. I actually think bisexuality is far more common than homosexuality.

Whoever thinks bisexuality doesn't exist is a complete nonce. I actually think bisexuality is far more common than homosexuality.

Thats what I think. There's surely many more people that calss themselves as bi than gay. I mean there's no-one on the the planet thats absolutely 100% straight or gay is there, or at least thats what I thought.

edit: (from the fish's comment)

So basically I'm asking, is everyone bi-sexual?

Maybe it's just people wanting to be pigeon holed and have an easy tag for their sexuality's so they come out as being gay rather than saying their bi, but hey ho, times are a changing.

Question:

Does Bi-sexuality actually exist?

I think we should reverse the question: is everyone bi-sexual?

I think that everyone is initially bi-sexual, and once you have decided whether you are straight or gay (or still bi), you are still a bi in some measure.

I know I am, I'm at least 97% straight, but I very, very occasionally think that I may be gay, and therefore bi.

So basically I'm asking, is everyone bi-sexual?[/b]

Interesting question. Honest answer, no I don't think so.

In terms of who I fancy/am attracted to I am 100% gay. Likewise there are 100% straight people.

However I believe it's rare (ok, rare is the wrong word... maybe 'not that common') to find completely 100% straight people.

I have never been turned on by a woman, so I pretty much sure I'm gay.

I could secretly be bi though.

I have never been turned on by a woman, so I pretty much sure I'm gay.

I could secretly be bi though.

I'd be the same. I used to think the same does it exist?

But i guess more often that not it does. Saying you are bi is almost the same as saying you are gay to your friends. You still like men in some way:)

I'd be the same. I used to think the same does it exist?

But i guess more often that not it does. Saying you are bi is almost the same as saying you are gay to your friends. You still like men in some way:)

Well not really surely? Round here, if you say your bi most people are like, "well at least they still likes girls".

I don't know i'd say it's the flip side. You may still like girls but you still like men:)

Not sure but that's the way i still think it is here. I find it funny that it is usally the ugly scumbags that are the most afraid of you as if you would touch them:)