NEurope

Edinburgh pwns all English cities.

Edinburgh! Have a laugh! It doesn't even come close to London.

Aw do ya miss me mcj? ;-) will try to get on later today. Meanwhile...

Hairy fellas, yay or nay? BIG yay for me.

ya:(

I miss you..

NAY!

depends I guess

Fresh: Probably, but what's to fear, it's a great taste in men.

DomJcg, I strongly, strongly disagree.

Maybe it's an age thing.

what are you and frash talking about motion?

By the way check your pm haha.

on topic:(whatever it orginally was) Yes I would think hairy men Is a slight turn off......Well only a little bit of course.

It's from being a gamer for too long, not used to seeing hair on rendered characters (unless it's Donkey Kong)

I will say it again, Ben Cohen. Oh my God.

ewwh, anyone know who the first gay comic book character was? it was northstar from Xmen

ewwh, anyone know who the first gay comic book character was? it was northstar from Xmen

EWWH!?!?!?!

You sir shall be shot!

He was he first mainstream superhero to come out.

There were gay characters in comic boks befroe that, but they were mainly parody types. Like Captain Handbag or something like that. :indeed:

(Comic geek correction: He was actually in Alpha Flight when he came out. So, he wasn't yet totally mainstream at the time. He was a sortof test by Marvel. They didn't want to make any of the Avengers or X-Men gay before knowing how a gay character would be received. He did join the X-men a few years ago though, and know there are more gay characters in the mainstream, in both Marvel and DC)

EWWH!?!?!?!

You sir shall be shot!

why? im not gay or bi, and i don't like hairy men, i'm entitled to my ewwh :P

(Comic geek correction: He was actually in Alpha Flight when he came out. So, he wasn't yet totally mainstream at the time. He was a sortof test by Marvel. They didn't want to make any of the Avengers or X-Men gay before knowing how a gay character would be received. He did join the X-men a few years ago though, and know there are more gay characters in the mainstream, in both Marvel and DC)

damn your good =) you sir have earned that badge *gives badge*

why? im not gay or bi, and i don't like hairy men, i'm entitled to my ewwh :P

The man is perfect. I shall hear nothing against his great name.

He was he first mainstream superhero to come out.

There were gay characters in comic boks befroe that, but they were mainly parody types. Like Captain Handbag or something like that. :indeed:

Weren't Apollo and Midnighter gay way before that, and no one gave a shit?

Edit: Yeah, they were introduced in 1986 as a gay couple, whilst Northstar came out in 1992. But Northstar was a much older character who was always intended to be gay, but the editors wouldn't allow it.

I can't understand this fascination among gay men with Ben Cohen. Can't see it personally.

Ant, I thought Leon from RE4 was gay?

Ant, I thought Leon from RE4 was gay?

Gay!? Even though he did stupidly turn down Ashley at the end he obviously wanted to get it on with Hunnigan.

And then there's always the sexual tension between him and Ada...

This topic always has the same 5 people posting in it.

*sighs*

This topic always has the same 5 people posting in it.

*sighs*

Is it our falut that the other people who come in the thread say nothing compelling at all?

Fresh, I'm not having a go, I'm just saying that people other than yourself, takeo, chairdriver, etc should come and post here. That's all. UK out.

Then again, is that our fault? No.

We can't force people to post in here.