NEurope

They would spend too long playing with their hair and posing on the beach to ever have a good relationship with.

Differing taste eh. Well i'm glad you have your tastes, after all someone has to love the uglies . . .

You're right Takeo. Your doing a grand job on them so far. Keep it up!

You're right Takeo. Your doing a grand job on them so far. Keep it up!

I'm bloody not, still haven't had sex in months . . . and now i have that 2000 word essay and a resit to keep me busy . . .

Surfer dudes are typically classed as 'pretty boys', which isn't what I go for at all. Why have a bloke act like a girlie? But as you say, differing tastes.

Surfer dudes are typically classed as 'pretty boys', which isn't what I go for at all. Why have a bloke act like a girlie? But as you say, differing tastes.

Gospel according to Motion, Hail!

Another person I can't stand : Freddie Ljungberg, though I do know Takeo likes him.

Another person I can't stand : Freddie Ljungberg, though I do know Takeo likes him.

He's alright, his cheekbones are legendary. . . as is his . . .

wow i totally agree with 2 of you. Nah sorr I just don't go for them. I think hey are just too 'clean' shall we say. Everyone likes a big dirty rugby player:)

Most pro footballers are ugly mugs.

Wayne Rooney is the ugliest footballer I have ever seen i remember sky 1 had the show called; the sexiest football players* none of them were great whereas if you had the same thing for rugby.......different story

so no david beckham? nor ronaldo? really? oh well more for everyone else

Ahhh David Beckam the ponsy, dumb, girlie icon of twatishness.

Ronaldo, the dirty, cheating moron who's fugly and is the definition of a stupid pro footballer.

So yes, more for you ;)

Ahhh David Beckam the ponsy, dumb, girlie icon of twatishness.

;)

I agree he is very unattrative I don't like real men acting girly if you get me and he invented it pretty much.

At least me and Takeo agree.

I also think Emo guys are hot, but not TOO over the top. For example Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy *drools again*

Have any of you ever seen "not another gay movie"? I thought it was like "not another crappy teenage movie" kind of thing.

How wrong was I.

You and takeo have the other taste. Takeo would hate all the guys I would hate and vice-versa. doesn't matter really.

*shudder* emo, yuk. A man needs to be a man!

Anyways, just been watching big brother and I really need to get my hands on Liam, he's yummy.

At least me and Takeo agree.

I also think Emo guys are hot, but not TOO over the top. For example Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy *drools again*

see very very different tastes lol. Opposites I'd say.

*shudder* emo, yuk. A man needs to be a man!

I think we have similiar tastes cause that's exactly what i have been saying for years:)

I think we have similiar tastes cause that's exactly what i have been saying for years:)

We may do, though often I tend to like guys not many other people do. I'm rather, selective.

Same here but might have different tastes. I have been told i liked guys at people thought were ugly.......You know i never care anyway.