NEurope

I'll be honest I brag about this thread to alot of people....

I love you all...In your own sexual Ways....

I think alot of the people who do not post in this thread thing I'm a right **** now...

Assuming motion is in fact my alter ego I propose an idea to test this (In recent week I have noticed too many similarity's between myself and him). A quick game of hot or not.

Keep it all in one post though please (ie the one post has lots of pics) rather than post a pic, motion replies, post a pic, motion replies.

;500538]Keep it all in one post though please (ie the one post has lots of pics) rather than post a pic' date=' motion replies, post a pic, motion replies.[/quote']

No problem mate.

I love Brothers and Sisters!!!

The gay relationship they have brewing is sooo sweet! It's almost made me cry, also, the 'brothers' new BF is rather very much so gorgeous.

And thats my gay post of the day.

I love Brothers and Sisters!!!

The gay relationship they have brewing is sooo sweet! It's almost made me cry, also, the 'brothers' new BF is rather very much so gorgeous.

And thats my gay post of the day.

I kinda hate how the whole family is so beautiful. All the women are gorgeous (for their age) and the guys are all typical hollywood "hunks".

I love the stories though. Anyone else that one brother (the one that works under the oldest sister) is being shafted a bit, story-wise? He has no backstory, and his GF/Wife has had about 4 lines in total.

I'll be honest I brag about this thread to alot of people....

I love you all...In your own sexual Ways....

I think alot of the people who do not post in this thread thing I'm a right **** now...

Tell me who and i'll beat them up for you.

Ahhhh for feck sake. Ant fancies and loves mcj AND NOW Fresh????

*cry*

Aw don't cry. I fancy you:bowdown:

Is it okay if I just categorize you as "Fit"?

Ha where did that come from?

Oh and Motion I read the paper yesterday, Mass Brawl in Rugby ;)

Your thoughts please...;)

Oh and Motion I read the paper yesterday, Mass Brawl in Rugby ;)

Your thoughts please...;)

Rugby the town?

If so, Rugby's a shit hole, has lots of really bad bits and a public school in the middle which is about as 'good' as it gets. . .

Fresh, I'm a lazy bugger, give me a while...

Ant: Yes the town of rugby is a bit of a shitehole. But if you're talking about the sport, you'd be hard pressed to find a rugby match in the (nationwide) off season, but on the slim chance that there was a brawl in a rugby match it would have been an amateur local game not a professional match. The posts I made about rugby v football were speaking of the pro outfit where it's reputation can be much more easily tracked.

"In other news, the Evening Standard reported that no brawls occured in any football matches anywhere in the country yesterday. It is said to be a one off."

;) (of course)

I'm only winding you up motion, besides if i wanted an answer in reference to football I'd of asked for it ;)

PS. Yes Rugby is about as Inbred as you can get

;501653"]Just watched Shortbus; a fantastic film about sexuality (all sexualities). I reccomend it to all.

My post in 'last film'

I've been trying to tell people about Shortbus for a while, and John Cameron Mitchells previous film-Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

I've been trying to tell people about Shortbus for a while, and John Cameron Mitchells previous film-Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Mhm I tried that one too but wasn't in Blockbusters which is a shame.