NEurope

gay charcter is metal gear?

well raiden was a bitch that cried etc etc. PLus evidence shows he has no penis......Don't think he is gay just not a man.

Motion, I thought you were going to change the message under your sig to something else? Or am I thinking of a different guy?

ha ashmat is the funniest member ever. See the country has been taken over wii thread.

but ya back on topic. ....we need a new topic? Motion any ideas for tonight's bullshit session?

Aye, he is a bit obsessive sometimes.

Lets talk about....

Facial hair.

Turn on? Turn off?

Discuss.

Some facial hair is nice. I'm not a fan of just a tash alone just sometimes when it's kept short with a nice beard it's quite hot. Also it can... How do I put this... feel quite nice if you get what I mean.

Fresh, glad I could help.

Haggis, I don't think I said I'd change the text underneath. I quite like it :D

Triforce, stubble is sexy, beards can be on the right guy. Hairy chest, oh yes. :P

I just want to know if we do infact like the same people. I never find people who like who I do.

Just post and I will see if I agree. Obviosuly don't post something that will break the rules.

I agree with Fresh on the hair thing.

Anyway I'm off to bed to read the last 2/3 chapters of Potter 7

I'm gunna cry :(

Night guys x

Just post and I will see if I agree. Obviosuly don't post something that will break the rules.

Perhaps another time mate, can't be arsed now. Like I couldn't be arsed the last time... but ended up doing it anyway lol

I agree with Fresh on the hair thing.

Anyway I'm off to bed to read the last 2/3 chapters of Potter 7

I'm gunna cry :(

Night guys x

lol, I'm only on the third!

Anyway, what's this talk of pictures? I've not been following the conversation..

Feel free to post photos yourself. I posted the last one.

No pictures on me however I will say I'm watching Heroes right now and I just want to give Greg Grunberg a hug.... and other stuff.