NEurope

hmm pics please motion. Never heard of him.

so what are ye posting pics of yourselfs? what's the story ?

Try google images mcj that's what I did. We're just seeing if we have the same taste in blokes which we blatantly do.

Aye, he is a bit obsessive sometimes.

Some facial hair is nice. I'm not a fan of just a tash alone just sometimes when it's kept short with a nice beard it's quite hot. Also it can... How do I put this... feel quite nice if you get what I mean.

lol I told my friend to rub his beard in his bosses' face, literally. Its an amusing mental image.

And yeah depends. Personally I want some "designer stubble" as they calls it, but can never grow it. I end up just getting the Shaggy (from Scooby Doo) look. :/

Try google images mcj that's what I did. We're just seeing if we have the same taste in blokes which we blatantly do.

Think I realised i had the samer taste more or less as fresh but a vastly different taste to triforce and takeo.

What do i enter lol? Sorry i feel as if I feel asleep for the last 30 minutes.(and I did)

I can tell when a bloke is good looking or not. Just as women can. Most fellas can it's justthey think they cant say it for fear of sounding gay.

I might grow a bit of a light beard.... hmmmmmm....

Don't do, if you did I think it would force me to break into your house and hump you. it's already hard to resist as it is.

I can tell when a bloke is good looking or not. Just as women can. Most fellas can it's justthey think they cant say it for fear of sounding gay.

they tend to add 'I'm not gay but...' beforehand.

Oh yes, very doable.

Um, his name?

didnt know who you were talking about see(even though i even qouted the name.....)shit Im full of shit tonight sorry.

Yup, it's wierd that, saying a guy is obviously good looking doesn't make someone gay. People are just too scared of being called it.

Edit: What about that guy that flys, from what I remember he's not bad looking? The one called "Peter Petrelli" or something??

Don't do, if you did I think it would force me to break into your house and hump you. it's already hard to resist as it is.

I don't think you'd need to break in.

Unless burglary is one of your role-play fantasies.

they tend to add 'I'm not gay but...' beforehand.

I'mnot gay, but Strettle is good looking...

Yup, it's wierd that, saying a guy is obviously good looking doesn't make someone gay. People are just too scared of being called it.

I'd say not all blokes are like that, depends how open minded they are (obviously)

I'mnot gay, but Strettle is good looking...

Hmmm, too much hair I'd say.

I don't think you'd need to break in.

Unless burglary is one of your role-play fantasies.

I would say I would have to, I'm not motions type. Shame.

most guys know i'm sure but most guys would not admit just out a fear of their mates suspecting they are gay.

I after all Can tell when a women is good looking.

Aye, short hair is better. Also looks too boy band ish.

I'd say not all blokes are like that, depends how open minded they are (obviously)

True, I suppose it's how comfotable they are with their own sexuality.

Well now the question is; motion would you let Fresh hump you out of free will or would he have to enforce it.

And I'll have to wait until the morning to find out the results as I have work again tomorrow :(

Strettle is blondish... something about that colour of hair that always throws me off. also long hair puts my off too(even though i have it)

I'm not going to answer whether I'd let him hump me, but if I wasn't up for it... I don't he'd be able to force it on me ;)

Ahh see Conzer, forwards are more my type. Leamy, Horan etc...

Fresh, you know who Strettle is?

(god I feel like crying, we could so do with him fit now :( )