NEurope

Aye, short hair is better. Also looks too boy band ish.

there tends to be gays who are slit in tastes. There is like guys like me who want their guys to be exactly like straight guys(rugby players etc) then there is the ones who like metro crap(eg people who fancy david beckham for instance might be a bad example though)

Thats what i have noticed

One can never have too much hair ;)

You can't even see my face anymore... that suggests haircut But im scared of the barbers for some reason.

Fresh, you know who Strettle is?

If it's the blonde england rugby guy then yes.

Marcus Horan??

You have to realise, not all blokes fancy pretty boy backs with perfect six packs and surfers bodies. If I wanted a girly bloke I'd fancy a girl and be straight... hence the reason I fancy beefy brutes (mostly)

I just checked, the peter petreilli guy on heroes is not bad looking at all, better than that other guy anyway.

miloventimiglia.jpg

there tends to be gays who are slit in tastes. There is like guys like me who want their guys to be exactly like straight guys(rugby players etc) then there is the ones who like metro crap(eg people who fancy david beckham for instance might be a bad example though)

It's either ones who like long blonde hair or short black hair. Oh and becks, yuck.

Marcus Horan??

490.jpg

what him?

yes i certainly would there i think:awesome:

It's either ones who like long blonde hair or short black hair. Oh and becks, yuck.

See and yet i know some gays who actually like him... i think hes disgusting.

I prefer longer hair, but it can vary or whatever.

Generally I like anyone who will get down and dirty :p

And now I am going to bed. (alone :p)

lol that picture of the rugby player makes him look constipated and upset.

I just checked, the peter petreilli guy on heroes is not bad looking at all, better than that other guy anyway.

miloventimiglia.jpg

......hmmm na Doesnt do anything for me.. not sure why though. can anybody else tell me why? Ha

I prefer longer hair, but it can vary or whatever.

Generally I like anyone who will get down and dirty :p

And now I am going to bed. (alone :p)

lol that picture of the rugby player makes him look constipated and upset.

aww goodnightxxx

490.jpg

what him?

yes i certainly would there i think:awesome:

If he wasn't pulling such a retarded face... He's nice though.

Also better one of Greg:

01456vr1.jpg

Shame about the red face in that picture, but I fall for the smile.

Yeah that's a crap pic of Horan. He looks a lot better all bruised, battered and upset that Ireland are getting thrashed by the likes of Scotland.

Greg is gorgeous though.

naa this greg guy doesn't seem to be THAT great or am i seeing all the bad pics?

He's gorgeous. And not half bad in a cop uniform.

*readjusts seating position*

Very nice. Shame it's a crappy American uniform though. The UK one is far nicer.

Aye, though at least it's not one of the American aviator cop wearing uniforms, sick.

You can't even see my face anymore... that suggests haircut But im scared of the barbers for some reason.

If you want a long hair style, go to a real hair salon.

I have long-ish hair (for a guy), and have no intention of getting it shorter, so I just go to a proper hairdresser.

naa this greg guy doesn't seem to be THAT great or am i seeing all the bad pics?

I'm thinking the same thing, I'm liking the peter guy way more.

edit: I've got pretty long hair too.

Sexuality, we all have one (even if it's asexulaity), so lets talk about it.

I'm not trying to be exclusionary but lets try and keep this LGBT and LGBT curious only to make a more focussed discussion and we may get something good out of it as opposed to what happened last time something like this happened.

So here goes. Lets hear your coming out stories/ moments of confusion/grand epiphany when you realised which side of the fence you stood on etc.

Your personal dilemmas and moments of confusion. Maybe get some advice from a few other members of the boards?

Do true Bisexuals exist? Is it just a preference for whatever you fancy determined by the person themselves or some would say taking the 'easy route' out of picking a sexuality? Have any bisexuals been lambasted by the gay or lesbian communities for this preference?

Lets keep this clean and image free and as the icon Hilary Clinton said, Lets start the conversation.

isn't it funny looking back at the first post of this thread... did any of his bold points not happen over and over again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

tut you ruined the sex thread motion.. tha makes me an angry BUNNY!.

not really i love you for it...

If you want a long hair style, go to a real hair salon.

I have long-ish hair (for a guy), and have no intention of getting it shorter, so I just go to a proper hairdresser.

I don't want to get it shorter... That's a good tip actually. what do you say to them though... i want to keep my hair long but maybe style it a bit?

I'm a question talker.