NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Switchball on XBLA this week! Looking forward to it. I love my marble games :)

Call of duty 4 soonnnn! If I buy this when it comes out then I'd of spent so much on games, CoD4 + Live, Mass Effect and Orange Box...

Been watching the Mass effect vids again. I think I may have to deny myself it's glories until at least the New Year though. Money isn't tight as per say, but I'd still like to suckle most of what I can out of my recently acquired selection first.

Switchball on XBLA this week! Looking forward to it. I love my marble games :)

Yayay. Switchball looks great.

So does CoD4 Arcade Mode actually.

I have decided to buy Assasin's Creed and Mario Galaxy, rent Simpsons and Naruto and get Mass Erect and Metroid at Christmas or whenever I will have the time to enjoy them properly at a slow pace.

As for CoD4 I'm not sure where it fits in my equation, somewhere between Nov 16th and Christmas when I get bored I guess.

I saw Sega Rally for £27.95 at the weekend so was wondering what any of you guys think of it? I loved the first two on Saturn & Dreamcast so is it like the old days or is it totally different? Really tempted to buy it so any thoughts/opinions would be great!:)

It plays different. SEGA rally revo is not developed by the guys who made Sega Rally on Saturn and Dreamcast. Revo is a good game although I think the cars should handle tighter.

Probably worth getting if you need an arcade driving fix.

Tell me what you think when you see this deal

I see it as Forza motorsport and Viva Pinata and a controller for £35...

that doesn't seem right.\

Anyone bought a 360 on the 1st November or after?

click

click

Man, if that deal about the 10 free arcade games is true, thats so sweet.

Reason being my mate plans on getting a 360 soon, and the 10 free Arcade games apply to you and your friend!

Tip to anyone playing Forza - for the love of god, never, ever turbo charge a FWD without genuinely massive handling upgrades. Otherwise it's like trying to control a raging elephant with dental floss.

click

For Europe only... What kind of crap is that. My brother is thinking about getting a 360 soon! I feel juped.

Yeah, I saw that yesterday and was wondering about it... What a deal for £35 if it is that...

So what happened to Switchball? Went to download the trial and it wasn't there.

So what happened to Switchball? Went to download the trial and it wasn't there.

I thoguht that too, it's not in new releases, go into all arcade games and find your way to S.

It's a pretty good game, might buy it soon.

I thoguht that too, it's not in new releases, go into all arcade games and find your way to S.

It's a pretty good game, might buy it soon.

Ah thanks, I'll go try it out. I'll probably end up buying it, I'm weak for marble games :(

Just finished the simpsons game, god it was painful. The cutscenes = win but its like you being punished to watch them

Please Mr. Postie, deliver me my CoD goodness todaaaay! >_>

Just finished the simpsons game, god it was painful. The cutscenes = win but its like you being punished to watch them

I actually enjoyed playing the game, doubt I will get all the collectables but it was a fun game for me. I loved the final boss fight :)

I actually enjoyed playing the game, doubt I will get all the collectables but it was a fun game for me. I loved the final boss fight :)

Yrah that was good. I played most of it co-op with my friend so i didnt have to live through going back and forth. It was the best simpsons game I have ever played, but if it wasnt a simpsons game i dont think anyone would have put up with the boring gameplay and poor camera.

hey guys im getting mario galaxy on the 16th and i will have enough money left over to get a 360 game any referals

Please Mr. Postie, deliver me my CoD goodness todaaaay! >_>

My local shop had it in on Monday.

Shame I have no interest in it. :heh: :heh:

*BANNED* LolzImsorry.