NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

If all you wanted is ur gamertag then u wont need a transfer cable. Just sign in on another console and enter ur password. It remembers all ur achievments etc. Your gamertag data is not only stored on ur hardrive but on the Microsoft servers also.

Want to buy mine off me? I don't use it as I have an Elite (HDMI ftw) so let me know if you need one and I'll sell it cheap. :smile:

No, thanks, just found it there now.

anyone help me on this matter? :

looking to buy a bigger harddrive for my 360...if i do will i be able to keep my gamertag? if so is there a fee or anything to transfer account to a different harddrive?

60gb on ebay goes for about £50 quid or so not to shabby

120gb goes for £80 inc postage on a buy it now at the mo.

You could buy a memory card and load your gamertag and saves onto that. £8 in CEX, I got one so I could get my Xbox replaced with no worries about saves and stuff. It's also really useful if you want to use you profile on someone else's console.

Is it me, or is "No Fighting in the War Room" on veteran mainly a case of "find a decent strategy then repeat it half a million times until you finally get a run where an enemy doesn't instantly kill you from the opposite side of the room through a ton of smoke and then hope you get to the end of the room in time for the checkpoint. Then repeat"?

It's proper lol that mission. In fact, Veteran on CoD4 was pretty much that tactic throughout. That game would have gotten 10/10 from me if the enemies didn't infinitely respawn.

It's proper lol that mission. In fact, Veteran on CoD4 was pretty much that tactic throughout.

All the other missions so far were nowhere near as bad as this one.

Edit: Finally! Only two missions left.

Edit: Ah. My third 1000G. Feels good.

Just hit 10000G :D

I beat Mass Effect after not playing it for months. A great game that could be made even better with a few more tweaks and stuff. At least that's one of my backlog games cleared!

Is it me, or is "No Fighting in the War Room" on veteran mainly a case of "find a decent strategy then repeat it half a million times until you finally get a run where an enemy doesn't instantly kill you from the opposite side of the room through a ton of smoke and then hope you get to the end of the room in time for the checkpoint. Then repeat"?

it probably is the tactic.. but I have given up on it.. tried a hundred trillion billion times

Ahah I've hard about that. In the Wii version it's just a cutscene thankfully.

Well seeing as though the Wii ver.'s supposed to be as glitchy as hell it's probably for the best.

It's proper lol that mission. In fact, Veteran on CoD4 was pretty much that tactic throughout. That game would have gotten 10/10 from me if the enemies didn't infinitely respawn.

A lot of them didn't.

It was just a matter of killing them all before moving on, killing a load then safely moving forwards a bit, or avoiding certain areas completely.

The last level (not the Plane one) is really easy :)

I had to do 2 levels on Hard rather than Veteran cos I just couldn't manage. No Fighting in the Warroom is especially frustrating because you've already done 2 of the levels to get the achievement, one of which is quite long.

Does anyone have Civilization Revolution? If so, speak up, I'll put your names into a hat (or something similar), and the lucky winner gets a free code for the 'Civilization Revolution Mythic Pack'.

I do:smile:

XBL still isn't up :(

Well seeing as though the Wii ver.'s supposed to be as glitchy as hell it's probably for the best.

Never ran into a single glitch, when in fact I hear everyone complaining about the 360/PS3 being glitch ridden and breaking the game for a lot of people. Dunno where you got that from

Just hit 10000G :D

I beat Mass Effect after not playing it for months. A great game that could be made even better with a few more tweaks and stuff. At least that's one of my backlog games cleared!

I got the special edition cheap recently (would prefer to play the PC version, but my PC can't handle it) and will start playing it soon, when the update hits, it'll take care, at least a little, of the nasty texture loadings so I'll wait.

Fable II and Dead Space are out on the same day.. what to do, what to do?!

Fable II and Dead Space are out on the same day.. what to do, what to do?!

Sell an organ. Yours.

I'm so glad you contributed to that, I wouldn't know what to do without you.

I'm so glad you contributed to that, I wouldn't know what to do without you.

That's what friends are for.

Microsoft has said Xbox 360 sales have increased by 214% following the simultaneous price cut of all three models in Europe.

The result has been Xbox 360 outselling rival system PS3 by more than two-to-one during the last two weeks, according to the Chart-Track figures.

"Our commitment to continuously improving and innovating new content, our new high-profile marketing campaign and the fact that we're now the best-value next-gen console on the market with an entry-level ERP of GBP 129.99 combine to make Xbox 360 the right blend of gaming and wider experiences at the right price to offer unparalleled entertainment for everyone. And these figures prove it," said Chris Lewis, Xbox 360 Euro boss.

On 19th September, Microsoft reduced the price of the Xbox 360 Arcade unit to GBP 129.99, the Xbox 360 Premium to GBP 169.99, and the Xbox 360 Elite to GBP 229.99.

Microsoft plans to drive more Xbox 360 sales this Christmas by releasing karaoke game Lips, Live Vision camera title You're in the Movies, and the redesigned family-friendly Xbox Live interface.

www.eurogamer.net

Hey guys! You know that awesome bad ass red and black 360 controller? Well its not coming out in Europe! Its out every where else! Yes! Even India! But not Europe!

Fucking bastards, I REALLY wanted that controller ¬_¬ Now i'll have to import.

importing's not so bad, when you work it out, it's pretty much the same price. maybe even cheaper.

also, source?

I saw it on Kotaku and Engadget... Feel free to go there :p

not too fussed. I don't need more than 2 pads, really, and the next one I buy is going to be one of those ones with the better D-Pad, as SFIV looks to be pretty fuckin special, and designed to use it.

that article is shit- they tested it on games coded for the old d-pad. complete waste of time doing that.

I actually wanted it more for the colour than the D-Pad. As for a source:

Remember that red controller Microsoft showed off at E3? We figured it had a Christmas theme. Turns out it doesn't. The theme is instead blood, as it's been announced that the "limited edition" red controller is out right now (in North America, it's not out in Australia until November). Which is, yes, just before Gears of War 2 is released. It's to be released in a bundle with a play-and-charge kit, will go for USD$65, and will be available in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Or, in other words, not Europe.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5057186/a-new-red-360-controller-just-in-time-for-gears-2

That red controller has the improved D-pad? if so I'm tempted...

Indeed, if the red controller has the better DPad I think I shall import one. If not, I don't really care.

i thought the only one with the better d-pad was the khaki green one coming out around the time of the new PES game...