NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Great Lookalikes of KNEE

You look a bit angry...that or like you're trying to concentrate really hard. :heh:

Me in 2005/6 (can't remember).

n61410246_33536096_5749.jpg

Awesome costume.

Well thanks guys, love you long time. It probably is my most accomplished costume to date. The person adjusting me is Old Gregg, ahh that was a fun night.

If I look angry, it's because....I'm trying to look like a man?>

Well thanks guys, love you long time. It probably is my most accomplished costume to date. The person adjusting me is Old Gregg, ahh that was a fun night.

If I look angry, it's because....I'm trying to look like a man?>

I was wondering if it was. Wicked costume, was anyone else booshy too?

According to picitup.com, I look like a cross between George Clooney, Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli from Heroes) and Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman from Heroes). So I look like the cast of Heroes, apparently :heh:

I think I look nothing like them. People have said I look like Ice Cube, the rapper and I'm like "Huh?!", lol

I was wondering if it was. Wicked costume, was anyone else booshy too?

why thanks :) Yeah there were quite a few of us; the hitcher, old gregg, howard moon, the goth girl, electro girl, shellface (i made a shell mask for my friend cos I'm pr0 dressing up ;)) panda, milky joe (we made him with a wooden spoon, a coconut and a tea towel). Was awesome.

Molly, why is someone trying to feel you up?

Why? did I not look feelupable? :heh:

ha, nah that was old gregg adjusting my costume, wore it sort of like a sari so kept falling down.

You remind me of Natalie Portman in Leon....

Natalie Portman, excellent! Although that pic was like 2 years ago.

I always get told i look like John Travolta. I dont see it. I guess i do let my hair get a bit crazy and bushy sometimes which reminds people of him in Saturday Night Fever, but its not just that people say, they think its the jaw and shape of my head. Meh. I'll match him wearing shorts and partying and prove them all wrong!

manboobs-750573.jpgn507860187_970934_1229.jpg

n508415831_396792_2876.jpg

I always get told i look like John Travolta. I dont see it. I guess i do let my hair get a bit crazy and bushy sometimes which reminds people of him in Saturday Night Fever, but its not just that people say, they think its the jaw and shape of my head. Meh. I'll match him wearing shorts and partying and prove them all wrong!

Mission failed: I think the pictures prove that you do have a likeness to him. :p

I said it a month or so back in the user image gallery; Nami and Jodie Kidd's sister , Jemma.

Jemma (doing some bishing):

eeb7becd.jpg

nami:

jemmakidd.JPG