Thanks guys.

Ike I have tried entering your code and it says its invalid ::shrug:

Here's mine anyway...

1891-7129-0514

Ike I have tried entering your code and it says its invalid ::shrug:

Ah, I made a typo, it's 4511-6410-8437

Ah, I made a typo, it's 4511-6410-8437

Cheers. I will add you now.

You may want to edit the one you posted in the Handheld Board aswell ;)

After doing 3 big dungeons the games real starting with the title has just surfaced! It looks like this will be longer than RoF

EDIT: All done. Ive checked my time on my Wii and it took about 15-16 hours to finish but there is alot of sidequests and other tasks that can be done. Overall I loved it to bits although I am disappointed that I didnt unlock the Crystal Bearers trailer, guess we didnt get it on our discs :(

After doing 3 big dungeons the games real starting with the title has just surfaced! It looks like this will be longer than RoF

EDIT: All done. Ive checked my time on my Wii and it took about 15-16 hours to finish but there is alot of sidequests and other tasks that can be done. Overall I loved it to bits although I am disappointed that I didnt unlock the Crystal Bearers trailer, guess we didnt get it on our discs :(

Excellenté. Would you say the DS-Wii Pollux engine detracts from the experience at all? And is it just a traditional turn-based RPG like the main titles?

Now. Get cracking with Mushroom Men. ;)

Nah Nathan, it ain't turn based. All Crystal Chronicles games so far have real time gameplay, afaik. Correct me if I'm wrong though, H-o-T! What's replayability like? Like if I buy Echoes of Time at some point would you be able to force yourself into playing some co-op or is once through it enough?

Yeah the gameplay style is hack and slash, kill enough enemies and you level up. Being a DS game doesnt take anything away from the experience IMO. The replay value is pretty high, there are other difficulties to play and unlock aswell as getting better equipment from enemy drops. I would be going through the game again to level up some more ( in mid 50s at the moment ) but ive got too many other games to get through.

im almost at done with the game on hard mode and its much better the 2nd time threw for me :) new armor to make is whats really fun for me and bosses are harder as well witch is fun.. Also i just found i can fight all the rof bosses witch is a nice bonus.. here is my friend code pm me if u add :)

I'm sort of thinking about picking this up, but the main factor that's interesting me is the online co-op. Is it just missions you go through, or parts of the main game etc?

I want to try out some epic co-op action.

You can play the whole game in co-op, not sure if you get the cutscenes though. Then after you get bored with that you can speak to the moogle in town and do mini quests and battle modes :)

Awesome, sounds quite good online. I enjoyed Ring of Fates, so with better gameplay and online goodness, it's really tempting.

If I picked up this DSi trade in deal from GAME right, i'll be picking this up on Friday along with my new DSi.

You can get a free soundtrack if you get it from Gamestation. Wish I knew that last week.

You can get a free soundtrack if you get it from Gamestation. Wish I knew that last week.

Same deal with GAME when you buy the DS version.

Same deal with GAME when you buy the DS version.

Ah, didn't see that last week when I went to buy it, I didn't want to pay £29.99 for the DS version so I got it somewhere else instead. I didn't think of checking Gamestation.

Now it's all the more tempting to get it. I sure hope they have still them still on Friday.

Edited by ShadowV7

the way the online works is u vist someone eles game and play with them. So if they are not as far as you then your just replaying the game for them :p... And if they are way ahead of you and u join there game u can raid there shops cause they would have better items.. lol.. i just beat the game on hard alone :( playing with people with out friend codes is to hard cause u cant talk..I find that playing on just wfc im picking up the other people and taking them were we are suppose to go more than not..

I've decided I want this game. I want to get this and DQ V on Friday. I hope this deal that GAME is offering is what I heard afterall.

Who's gonna play with me?

Hm, the library dungeon is being a pain with the AI, doing it with real people would be so much easier.

I'm planning on getting this tomorrow so i'd always help out, though I might need to catch up a bit first :heh:

I'm planning on getting this tomorrow so i'd always help out, though I might need to catch up a bit first :heh:

I'm not that far in since I've mostly been playing Pokemon Platinum.

Ah cool, hopefully we can meet up soon then :)

And i'll finally be getting DQ V now aswell!