NEurope

A video that stuns you.

That one note [you'll know it when you get to it] is just so offputting! It's really disturbing to hear! It's like she's a manic reliving her rape or something.

Whoever added that M83 remix just preempted my M83 raid! :heh:

Their remix of Pioneers? That be me :) Tis good. I need to get myself some more m83, I only have Saturdays = Youth,, which is pretty amazing

Okay, who added 'Against All Odds'? It is AWFUL! :heh:

That also be me. Whats yo beef? Postal service!

Who added Dragonfly? Not heard that song in a while...in a few years since it was on VM and I downloaded it actually.

Although I wouldn't say its mopey, more mellow...apparently these are different to me.

And also that be me. Yeah not very mopey really. Kinda sad though, and I love it so went for the add.

Their remix of Pioneers? That be me :) Tis good. I need to get myself some more m83, I only have Saturdays = Youth,, which is pretty amazing

That remix is what got me onto M83. The have some amazing songs. Digital Shades is probably their easiest album to get into.

That also be me. Whats yo beef? Postal service!

....not a fan of that song.... :hmm:

A video that stuns you.

That one note [you'll know it when you get to it] is just so offputting! It's really disturbing to hear! It's like she's a manic reliving her rape or something.

From 5:30 onwards I am scared.

What do people thing of the first track? The Philip Glass.

It's partly for BSG fans. :heh:

I liked it, but it was a little repetitive.

Chair, no one's going to watch that video, plus it'll put shites off her for life.

Even I'm disturbed. There's a line between bearing your soul on record and disturbing people live. Brilliant though.

I liked it, but it was a little repetitive.

Yeah, he is a 'minimalist' composer. Listen to all 5 parts, part 1 and 5 are beyond similar. :heh:

The stuff from Koyaanisqatsi is pretty good.

Hmm its nice gentle background music.

Also added The Perisher's 'Weekends'. Particularly depressing for anyone in a 9-5. I shall stop now.

Hmm its nice gentle background music.

Yeah, I like listening to it when I'm on the bus or walking.

What the hell is Kelly Rowlands "Work" actually about? All I keep hearing is "Uuuhhh put it in! Do it! Go hard! You gotta get it all the way in, I wanna see you work! Put it in! Put it in! Put it in!"

Whore much?

What the hell is Kelly Rowlands "Work" actually about? All I keep hearing is "Uuuhhh put it in! Do it! Go hard! You gotta get it all the way in, I wanna see you work! Put it in! Put it in! Put it in!"

Whore much?

I'm pretty sure it's just one of those dance/pop songs, where there is no meaning behind it at all, but the implied sexuality makes it much more appealing. Like much of Madonna's last album. Give It 2 Me in particular.

I don't think I've ever heard the original. Only the freemason mix.

I'm pretty sure it's just one of those dance/pop songs, where there is no meaning behind it at all, but the implied sexuality makes it much more appealing. Like much of Madonna's last album. Give It 2 Me in particular.

I don't think I've ever heard the original. Only the freemason mix.

Don't listen to the original, ever, it's abysmal. I just looked up the lyrics for the first time, and read through them without listening to the song. What a total whorasaurus. (Though, when drunk I do enjoy singing it purely for screaming "PUT IT IN!")

Wanna see me lose my breathe, wanna hear me moan

Better be ready, will and able when we get along

You was talking tough up on in the telephone

So you better put it in when we get it on

Edited by Slaggis

Yes, Anastacia by Tori Amos is stunning.

I need to listen to it while walking a long walk, because I feel like I've never listened to the lyrics properly.

Yes, Anastacia by Tori Amos is stunning.

I need to listen to it while walking a long walk, because I feel like I've never listened to the lyrics properly.

I find it funny that recently you're finally getting into her, and I'm finally getting into Kate Bush. :indeed:

-----

For Dyson (in particular)

I listened to Elbow once through, and some of the songs again. I wasn't blown away. I liked the music itself, his voice annoyed me a bit, but not overly so. Some nice lyrics here and there, and obv. songs like Grounds For Divorce are nice and immediate.

It'll probably grow on me.

I've been listening to the Worst of Jefferson Airplane this evening. Good Album. I'm really enjoying their stuff! :)

Randomly decided to listen to them having heard the song White Rabbit in The Simpsons! :D

For Dyson (in particular)

I listened to Elbow once through, and some of the songs again. I wasn't blown away. I liked the music itself, his voice annoyed me a bit, but not overly so. Some nice lyrics here and there, and obv. songs like Grounds For Divorce are nice and immediate.

It'll probably grow on me.

Some of the songs on their latest albums are growers, but there is still a lot to love about it Imo but as I've said before, I prefer their older albums, my favourite being Cast of Thousands which I honestly think you would probably like Paj as it's very different from the rest of their work plus just like the other two of their previous albums it's only £2.99 on Play.com. : peace:

My favourite song from the album...

Switching Off

Simply beautiful Imo... <3

Edited by S.C.G

Bat For Lashes' cover of Use Somebody for the Radio 1 Live Lounge

Personally I don't really like it that much. There's no emotion. While her voice is amazing, it feels like she's just singing it because she had to perform a cover - like she'd much prefer to sing Peace Of Mind or Siren Song.

Ahh, was wondering why I recognised. Tis gut (Y)

Some of the songs on their latest albums are growers, but there is still a lot to love about it Imo but as I've said before, I prefer their older albums, my favourite being Cast of Thousands which I honestly think you would probably like Paj as it's very different from the rest of their work plus just like the other two of their previous albums it's only £2.99 on Play.com. : peace:

My favourite song from the album...

Switching Off

Simply beautiful Imo... <3

*Likes this*

Cast of Thousands is a brilliant album, really subtle and such.

Bat For Lashes' cover of Use Somebody for the Radio 1 Live Lounge

Personally I don't really like it that much. There's no emotion. While her voice is amazing, it feels like she's just singing it because she had to perform a cover - like she'd much prefer to sing Peace Of Mind or Siren Song.

Yeah I heard that before. I actually prefer the original. :heh:

----

NEWS for Chair and Razziatoire; Abnormally Attracted To Sin is on US iTunes to preview! Listening to all the clips now. :yay: Give sounds very TVAB.

Yeah I heard that before. I actually prefer the original. :heh:

----

NEWS for Chair and Razziatoire; Abnormally Attracted To Sin is on US iTunes to preview! Listening to all the clips now. :yay: Give sounds very TVAB.

HOLY SHIT! Christmas has come way to early!

EDIT: It's only letting me listen to Welcome To England, the rest are blanked out.

Edited by Razz

I added a couple of Maximo Park songs to the Mope palylist. They seemed suitable.

I love how Tori Amos plays the piano.

I've just watched 3 different live performances of Cornflake Girl on Youtube, and each time the bridge has been different - yet sounds so awesome every time. It's like she hasn't memorised the notes to play, it just comes to her as she plays.

And I love the little groan she makes after the bridge and before the final chorus in CG.

HOLY SHIT! Christmas has come way to early!

EDIT: It's only letting me listen to Welcome To England, the rest are blanked out.

You have to go on the standard version. There's 2 versions. The standard is previewable.

How I'd describe it;

Scarlet Walks To Venus And Back

:)

I like the sound of it.

I've signed up to Spotify, but now I seem to lack the motivation to do anything else with it...

Heh, scratch that. I seem to be using it...

Edited by Roostophe