NEurope

Zavvi/Head/whatever in-store clearance.

Zubo (DS) - £4.99

Okami (Wii) - £9.99

Samba De Amigo (Wii) - £9.99 (also the same price in HMV)

Zavvi/Head/whatever in-store clearance.

Zubo (DS) - £4.99

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

I might buy it on Sunday, MadDog and I are in town anyway on a nerdy adventure to grab a Shaymin.

I might buy it on Sunday, MadDog and I are in town anyway on a nerdy adventure to grab a Shaymin.

Wanna grab it for me and I'll hitch you da cash? I don't have a Zavvi near(ish) me. :(

Wanna grab it for me and I'll hitch you da cash? I don't have a Zavvi near(ish) me. :(

Sure thing, they only let you buy two copies of each clearance item anyway so that works nicely.

^ you got me all excited there for a second. :heh:

Think I'll partake in the free ice cream. Have to go to the cinema to get it though as that's where all the nearest stores are. Have to see what's on.

Am I the only one seeing masses of innuendo on the loading screens for "nearest participating store", and then when the scoop man starts waggling his scoop?

Mhm has been for a while and my store only have Cookie Dough or something else I didn't particularly feel like I had to own. So I told myself I'd get Mackies from Sainsburys as its £1.85 (and bigger!) but didn't get that either...

Dunno if this has been mentioned but all games are 25% off marked price in Zavvi/Head Entertainment...I picked up Okami for a bargain £7.50 for the Wii...

24 seasons 1-3, £12.99 each on HMV.co.uk. I grabbed all three since they're usually the most expensive out of the six, but sadly, seasons 4-6 have gone back up to £49.99.

(Who pays £50 for a DVD boxset?)

Yeah the mistake has been corrected now and they didnt honour any of the purchases anyway