NEurope
Beast

Truth or Dare online

OK so basically me and a friend have come up with a great idea. Truth or Dare online.

Basically, if you choose truth then you type in the answer but if it's dare, then you have to video what the dare is. We've worked out the rules and things but we haven't figured out how to do it exactly.

Do you think this could this be done in a forum?

Umm possibly but, unless convinced otherwise, I think this is more something for Playground.

Umm possibly but, unless convinced otherwise, I think this is more something for Playground.

I suppose I could do it here too.

I sort of meant make my own forum dedicated TO the game, lol.

But yeah, good idea. I could do an N-E Truth or Dare....hmmm....

Moved the thread because - as Ashley says, it's not a creative gallery kinda concept.

Could potentially be pretty cool, though I can see the game slowing down alot if people take too long to post up the Dare or whatever.

If the dares can be photographic, too, then I can see this being more fun - but yes, there should be some sort of blood in, blood out pact to ensure cooperation amongst players.

I agree. The dares ARE going to be both photos and clips to ensure evidence. Also, since I can't think of another way of doing this, I might as well start here and see if it's a good idea. So:

RULES:

- If you take part in a dare, then you MUST state if you are comfortable with showing yourself on camera or pictures or both. If you don't want to be filmed then that's fine but you have to take pictures as evidence.

- When it's truth, you MUST tell the truth. I know you all can lie about it but it's a matter of trust upon the forums. Plus it'd be more fun :)

- The dares can't be seriously over the top and when the dare is started, you have three days to do that dare in otherwise you will have a forfeit which you must abide by by the darer.

Again, you MUST state whether you don't mind filming or taking pictures or both.

I would like to dare someone to eat a spoon-full of cinnamon. Video of course ;)