NEurope
dazzybee

Games of Film Reviews for Website

Hi guys, as some of you may know, I am putting the finishing touches to a Film Review site. As part of the site we are also reviewing Soundtracks, and books and games of films too.

Here: http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27470

We are doing a vote for the top 10 games to films. Please vote. It is for a starting feature for the sites launch (First week in July)

Here though, I am looking for people who would be willing to review one of the 10 (and get involved with the site too, we want a big community).

So if you're up for one of them then great!!

Okay, I'll review one of my Top 10 (which I'll post later...)

Oh no, I meant we'll collate the top 10 first, and then get them all reviewed. If you review one now it might not make the top 10! Just to trying to see who'd be interested.

I'd be very interested in reviewing a title for you (would love to nab Goldeneye 64 but I imagine that'll go to someone else).

Depending on the final list, I'll let you know what I own. If I don't have it and it's on the VC then I can download it.

Of course, if I were allowed some shameless advertising of my own blog at the bottom of my review, that'd be swell (don't ask, don't get!)

OH, okay cool. Well, all I know is I hope SAW will be on the list, haha.