NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

I lend my sword to your endevor. I dont think there can be too many mafia left and with a potential mafia roleblocker dead in Tales I should be able to protect the princess for atleast one night before I die.

Should the princess come forward I vow to protect her with my life.remove Vote

I thank thee. :) Though as soon as the princess comes forward, I'll be able to protect her myself, so you're better off protecting someone else. Besides, if someone else protects her, it may prevent me from getting to her.

My role is to protect my target - but not just from kills. Anyone targetting my target will be roleblocked.

My point exactly.

ReZ man, I'm gonna need some info on your power because something isn't adding up here.

ReZ man, I'm gonna need some info on your power because something isn't adding up here.

What doesn't add up?

Rummy; Cube; Tales; why not list your targets for each night? I know dannyboy's target claims already, and the rest of you are too many pages back.

Why don't just answer both instead of avoiding it?

Because there is no need for me to admit my power, especially if it were to paint a target on my head. I don't see a need to admit my power as I have been confirmed as good by two people, and the fact that jayseven was asking in the first place had me concerned. Why does every townie need to reveal their power?

It also concerns me that you are so eager to get me to reveal.

I targeted Rez because it was clear he was good as he had confirmed that I was a townie. If that doesn't hint at what my power is then...well.

In terms of the vote: I think we'll have reached majority. It doesn't matter if you vote and then instantly remove your vote, the majority was reached. Well, that is what happened in previous games (once majority is reached it is reached, whether or not a vote is removed instantly afterwards) bu Jonnas may decide to accept it in this case. We'll see I suppose.

Rummy; Cube; Tales; why not list your targets for each night? I know dannyboy's target claims already, and the rest of you are too many pages back.

Again:

1: Aqui1a

2: Chairdriver

3: None

4: Rez

5: Dieageo

6: Zell.

Rummy has already listed his targets (I think he was the first to do so) but it's way back on like page 30 or something (assuming 25 posts per page).

Rez, Nintendohnut, heroicjanitor and zell have yet to roleclaim whereas the rest of us all have.

Heroicjanitor at least gave away that he has a day power so we know something about his role.

I'm very suspicious of Nintendohnut still, because he apparently did not receive anything from Diageo. The note says he did and so far that's the only thing the notes have had wrong. Cube and heroicjanitor have both confirmed Diageo's role now.

I targeted Rez because it was clear he was good as he had confirmed that I was a townie. If that doesn't hint at what my power is then...well.

Sorry but no, it doesn't hint at your power in the slightest.

I think we're still two away from a majority on Tales too

Vote: Nintendohnut

I would love someone to explain why Nintendohnut didn't get those pills. I've been annoyed by it for ages but dropped my claim because Cube says he is good. How sure are you Cube?

I stopped the lynch of Zell because we hadn't heard from Eenuh especially. Hopefully she has something.

Sorry, been busy today and only just now got to read through the thread.

So let me ask, why exactly did people remove their votes from Zell? Is it not weird that he owns a map that has all the secret passages on it? Why would a good person own something like that?

I'm just curious really, as it seems weird. I mean, how did the Black Masks get in the house? A map could help with that.

My reason for distrusting Zell is because my information told me the servants never trusted him, and this secret map adds to that. He's right about his name at least, but I don't know about his power. =/

As for Tales, at the moment I don't distrust him yet. He was always one of the firsts to vote for the mafia. Doesn't make him good, but still.

I cannot explain the pills. I didn't receive anything and I'd also love to know why. As I have said, I can't explain it.

As you can see I have been confirmed as good by Cube (Rez also vouched for me). I don't know why I also need to reveal everything else about my role, as it will only give the mafia more information. I was a little dismayed to see so many people just giving up information on their roles, characters, targets etc... it does nothing but help the mafia narrow down targets.

I stopped the lynch of Zell because we hadn't heard from Eenuh especially. Hopefully she has something.

So let me ask, why exactly did people remove their votes from Zell?

Now we've heard from you, good point about the map. I amn't voting for Tales because I really amn't sure.

According to the information i got last night. Zell stole a map of the Princesses summer house. It shows many secret passages that other people wouldn't knew existed. He apparently intended to use this for evil, and is regarded a threat.

This is information I've obtained.

remove vote I guess sometimes you can't explain things

I'd like to hear more from MadDog about his PM. Does the part I've bolded refer to the thief or to Zell? I know you said you made a mistake and that Zell had his map stolen rather than he stole it, but if you targeted Zell then surely the info is about him?

The map shows secret passageways, so it would be useful to the mafia.

Does the map have something to do with your power Zell?

I'm not asking for roles, just targets. This can help map people out in the write-ups. ReZ has a list a few pages back which has everyone and their presumed roles, so it's not like the mafia doesn't already know. I don't think you have anything to lose with revealing that information nintendohnut. Unless you're mafia.

Eenuh; In my mind Zell and Tales are both equally unknown. Who have you been targetting, Eenuh? I know of two of them, and y'see the night you were blocked by me was the night nobody was killed - I stopped 3 people from getting to cube and I do suspect that he may've been a target.

If people don't want to come forward with their targets then there's nothing I can do! It's just all i can think of that'll aid our deciphering of the write-ups.

Can I urge nobody to target me tonight. I'll be targetting myself, so it'll be futile.

Tbh I thought that Mr-Paul was the princess in disguise. Like a Zelda-Sheik type thing. Danny are you told if the princess "dies"?

The map shows secret passageways, so it would be useful to the mafia.

Does the map have something to do with your power Zell?

I had no idea about the maps until one was stolen from me. Later that day Jonnas told me that the maps are what I use for my power. I think it's more of an aesthetic detail, it basically exists so the robber doesn't know what my power does.

Well if you read the write-up with how mr-paul 'died' you'll see that it's not altogether clear what happened to teh body, and jonnas makes an interesting remark that suggests all is not what it seems.

Even so, we've not seen the princess in any other write-up.

"Dies"? You mean if I target her? I hardly think that would be the case, seeing as I'm supposed to protect her. Though I do admit I'm not entirely sure what will actually happen. I assume something like me setting up traps around her room, protecting her when she stays in, or something to that effect. Maybe she'll be protected for good, I dunno.

I had no idea about the maps until one was stolen from me. Later that day Jonnas told me that the maps are what I use for my power. I think it's more of an aesthetic detail, it basically exists so the robber doesn't know what my power does.

Do you think it might have given you, when you had it, some kind of passive power? If this is the case, whoever stole it could possess some passive power.

I don't think so. I should also mention that I have several of these maps, which basically means that I can continue using my power after I was robbed.

Vote: Tales

Yup. It counted.

Vote Standings

Tales (8): MadDog, Cube, ReZourceman, Diageo, jayseven, Nintendohnut, Marcamillian

(Majority is 8)

Majority has been reached

---------------------

The Gentlemen gathered around the individual known as Tales.

"The tales of Tales are not enough!"

"Truly, lynching him is the logical step to take"

The gentlemen surrounded Tales, ready to smack him into death.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"HA! Slumberous slowpokes such as thee cannot keep up with my skills!"

Tales escaped the murderous circle by leaping onto MadDog's shoulders. Now on his feet, he ran towards the locked gate. He ran faster than any of the present gentlemen.

Reaching the gate, he started to climb. The gatekeeper raised his cane once more. "Do not attempt to succeed where Sméagol has failed, young man!"

Surprisingly enough, Tales simply grabbed the gatekeeper's cane for himself and fell to the ground, landing on his feet.

Meanwhile, the gentlemen had finally caught up with him. Tales simply ran back, nimbly dodging anyone attempting to grab him. Once he found himself on a desired position, he bent the cane slightly and exclaimed:

"Flexible, as expected! Truly fine material, perfect for my escape!"

Tales ran towards an unoccupied wall. Did he intend to run through it?

Not at all. At the last moment, Tales stuck the malleable cane onto a soft patch on the ground, effectively using it as a pole, allowing him to leap higher than humanly possible. Or at least higher than the wall surrounding the garden.

"Farewell!" He shouted, as he made the jump "Though my stay may be unwelcome, I wish thee luck, friends!"

And that was the last thing they heard him say.

"Oh my..."

"Unbelievable..."

"How reckless..."

"...At least the crocodiles in the moat will be well fed..."

Tales is dead. He was the Sportsman, David Cromwell. He could roleblock people with his reckless, playful behaviour. He was Good.

--------------

Participants:

(13)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-Nintendohnut

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-The Peeps

-Zell

Send your PMs

Night 7 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

What doesn't add up?

I'll know when ReZ tells me more. I've given alot, why can't anybody else when I ask? :(

Damn, I hadn't seen the last page. Sorry. Also, didn't think that vote'd count.

Night 7 is over

--------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Once again, Lady Death saw it fit to leave the summer house for a night.

Except for the Sportsman in the moat, that is.

By the morning, the gentlemen were surprised to find...a note?

"Blessed be the Irish Maid. I simply must leave one note in her stead, if only to honour her memory.

You shall learn about Nintendohnut. He is the loyal Gardener, Theodore Barnes, who has served the Royal Family for years.

In this particular night, he simply followed a guest throughout the night, from afar. Nintendohnut himself was undisturbed.

That is what I found out tonight. May it help in our future discussions."

Without further ado, the gentlemen restarted their usual activities.

--------------

Participants:

(13)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-Nintendohnut