NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

What can I say? I've done nothing but tell the truth the entire game and I can't emphasise enough my innocence. I'm very sure I wasn't misdirected last night, ie I found my way to Maddog and, like I've always said, I protected him. I am almost certain of this.

What did your PM say about the killer?

It said that I successfully fended off an attacker. Sorry for the ambiguity, but that's what I got!

I'm on my knees here. I implore you to wait for Marcamillian before killing me. If he hasn't said anything before the day is about to end then lynch him instead. He is mafia and I am not. If I'm wrong, kill me tomorrow.

I saw a man with an evil smile. He held a knife behind his back. I stopped him quickly, took him down and got the knife off him. He then punched my still-hurting eyes and escaped me.

And MadDog has already proven that Marcamillian isn't the killer. He doesn't really need to explain anything.

I'm sorry Zell, I'm keeping my vote on you. My info said the servants never trusted you. Plus you carrying maps with all the secret passages on them just makes you sound evil to me.

If you turn out to be good, we can go after one of the other people mentioned before.

I've really run out of arguments apart from someone (probably Cube) is lying.

cute%20kitten%28weee%29.jpg

Look into the cute kittens eyes. How could you harm such a cute little kitten? How could you?

Look into the cute kittens eyes. How could you harm such a cute little kitten? How could you?

Don't try that, or I'll get Nero on you.

Vote Standings

Marcamillian (4): MadDog, heroicjanitor, Zell

Zell (6): Eenuh, Cube, ReZ, Dannyboy-the-Dane, jayseven, The Peeps

Jayseven (1): Diageo

(Majority is 7)

I've really run out of arguments apart from someone (probably Cube) is lying.

cute%20kitten%28weee%29.jpg

MOTHER FUCKER!

Remove vote.

Hate you!

;)

(Vote : Zell)

Don't worry, I'm just messing with you. There's no lynchbomg...

...or is there?

Marca could be in the mafia, and they just didn't use him to kill that night.

I really don't want to put the last vote on in case the lynchbomb is real. Sorry, I'm such a wuss. I personally feel that Rez should return his so that if there is a lynchbomb it's the second in two mafia games, which would be completely hilarious. Zell's probably lying but I'm selfish and want to win :p

I really don't want to put the last vote on in case the lynchbomb is real. Sorry, I'm such a wuss. I personally feel that Rez should return his so that if there is a lynchbomb it's the second in two mafia games, which would be completely hilarious. Zell's probably lying but I'm selfish and want to win :p

(Mine was already back on him) :p

Vote Standings

Marcamillian (4): MadDog, heroicjanitor, Zell

Zell (7): Eenuh, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, jayseven, The Peeps, ReZ, Diageo

Majority has been reached

-----------------------

"Such an adorable kitty! May I hug him?"

Cube smacked him across the head. "Are you mad, man? I say burn the kitten!"

"...I say burn Zell."

"Humm...That may also work. Speaking of which, where the devil is Zell?"

"I know not! I was too busy looking at this lovable little creature! Just look at his face, my hexahedronic friend, and all of your woes will be forgotten!"

"...Do not forget Zell, however."

"Who?"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Piano music? What is this treachery?"

"It comes from within the mansion!"

"Zell must've ran there. Quick, we must find him!"

The seven voters ran to the mansion, searching for the source of the music. They searched and searched, fruitlessly they did, without finding any traces of Zell.

Embarased to find Zell in a room right next to the entrance, he casually asked "What took you so long? I expected you sooner."

"...Is this a trick? Do you plan to bewitch us with your musical spells?"

"Nay", he said, without missing a note "I am not like that spineless scholar, or my cousin Rochefort. I merely wish to do something decent before I die. If music is my only option, so be it."

The gentlemen politely waited for the Counselour to finish his piece.

"...And there. Finished" He picked up his black mask and wore it "At least we were able to finish Marleigh, that presumptuous butler..."

The seven gentlemen tore away into Zell.

Zell is dead. He was the Counselour, Edward Gallandeau. With his crafty knowledge of the staff, as well as the mansion's secret passages, he could protect others to some extent. He was Evil.

"There!...Now, ReZ Horseman, release the kitten."

"...No"

--------------

Participants:

(12)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-Nintendohnut

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-The Peeps

Send your PMs

Night 8 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

I realise it is night time, but I have heard from Marcamillian that he is presently without internet due to a vicious attack on his modem by his father, and hopes to be on our tubes within the next few days, hence his absence.

I can't believe Zell would hold a kitty hostage for his evil work. Despicable.

Night 8 is over

--------------------

The doctor limped in circles around his room, furiously.

"So this is how I meet my end? Unbelievable. I knew you were lying, of course."

"Oh? How did you ever find me out?"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Everybody lies. It is merely a question of finding the truth hidden among the lies."

"May I ask why are you limping so much?"

The doctor let out a frustrated sigh "I tripped by the bed. Yes, laugh as much as you want. But I was correct about you, do not forget it."

"Haha... Of course you were..."

The Black Mask raised the blade and swiftly plunged it into Diageo's chest.

Diageo is dead. He was the Doctor, Benjamin Faulkner. He could offer healthy products to improve other players' power efficiency. He was Good.

"Farewell, arrogant doctor. A shame, that we will not hear your dashing impersonation of American accents again"

--------------

Participants:

(11)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-Nintendohnut

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-The Peeps

Majority is 6

Day 9 starts now

Dr. House ftw

So obviously someone is lying and it's possible someone can show up good when investigated. The question is who?

Has Eenuh actually told us anything about herself, apart from her being an investigator?

Oh win, I was sad to have to wait another 24 hours. I am spiteful that Diageo never improved my ability. Although that would have been difficult on reflection. :p

I gots the internetz!

I targetted Jayseven and got redirected to MadDog.

Picking targets for my role is difficult... can't protect people with useful powers because I'll roleblock them. I can only pick who I think are mafia. As shown by peoples difficulty in picking vote targets.... its ahrd to pick mafia. I guessed and picked jay.

What I will say though is that in retrospect... what did jay have to gain from targetting himself? It would leave him with an unconfirmable alibi though... we wouldnt be able to confirm what he did that night because there was no target to cooberate it but himself.

I'll keep my eye on you Jay...