NEurope
MoogleViper

Beggars

I just shake my head at them.

No one, and I do mean no one, needs a bus fare. Few towns are bigger than 10 miles wide, which is a distance anyone should be able to walk easily. If not, they shouldn't have got themselves that far away from home!

Obviously, it's all lies anyway for drugs.

No one, and I do mean no one, needs a bus fare.

_40842202_oldperson203.jpg

art_legcast.jpg

Yeah, I agree, FUCK THEM. LAZY BASTARDS.

A person with a broken leg doesn't, do they?

And they could have lost their bus pass. I was more just saying that some people can't walk 10 miles easily.

So earlier today on the way back from a seminar a guy stops me in the street and gives me some story about how he was in the pub and had his wallet nicked. And he needed £3.20 for bus fare to get somewhere etc. I told him I didn't have £3.20 to spare so he asked if I could give him what I could and he'd ask other people for the rest. So I gave him 50p and he just looked at it as if I'd spat in his hand. He didn't say thank you and I just walked away.

I had that, except it was on the last N-E meet I was at. I could smell the bullshit the man was spewing the moment he opened his mouth, so decided to lat him carry on his long, long story. Then apologised (I lied!) and said I hadn't any monies (May also have been a lie!)

Mainly around Nottingham you get the simple "Change please" people who sit outside shops with a dog (Always a dog).

I had that, except it was on the last N-E meet I was at. I could smell the bullshit the man was spewing the moment he opened his mouth, so decided to lat him carry on his long, long story.

Well Rez did organise the meet so it would have been rude to stop him from talking.

Moogle, I'm definitely voting for you as funniest member!

Me too probably (unfortunately) because (he'll almost certainly win) and thus will be the first year I don't win it, which then correlates with the year that I introduce Comedy Rainbow.

Self burn.

Can we get N-Europe awards this year (talking of voting)? Ones that actually have results.

Yeah, I agree, FUCK THEM. LAZY BASTARDS.

That's a bit harsh of you. Your right-wing tendencies are being revealed. :heh:

Paj; check board news and issues! I thought they had results for 2009. 2008 we're still waiting on!

2008 we're still waiting on!

Shoot the lazy bastard responsible.

Hang on...

lol :P Well to be fair you did calculate all the awards, we just announced them in the IRC room, didn't we... I...

Well Rez did organise the meet so it would have been rude to stop him from talking.

At least ReZ didn't ask for any money :p

I'll always love ReZ for the random "I thought you were someone else" thingy.

lol :P Well to be fair you did calculate all the awards

I'm 99.9% sure I actually did calculate it, but never got round to writing it. From what I remember, Jayseven was member of the year, Mirror's Edge was the runner-up game of the year and Mirror's Edge was the runner-up worst game of the year.

Coincidentally I was about to try ask for some money off of a stranger today in Limerick because I was genuinely short .40 cent for my train. Luckily I bumped into friends so no begging :D

Surprised that people are so judgemental against people who need some change!

Moogle, I'm definitely voting for you as funniest member!

Me too probably (unfortunately) because (he'll almost certainly win) and thus will be the first year I don't win it, which then correlates with the year that I introduce Comedy Rainbow.

Self burn.

I'm gonna quote both these messages when the awards come round.