NEurope
Sheikah

Sporcle, and a N-E quiz

Got 28/50 names, missed quite a few out. Even some obvious ones. Well, techically 29 names. The quiz doesn't count Sheikah in the list.

Pleasantly surprised to see myself on the list.

Edited by Jimbob

24 for me I think! Amazing how few people got Dante even with him being third on the list. And chairdriver in 41st being guessed consistently. Did take a picture of my results, but am on my iPod, boo

Also Moogle, :(

Apparently I'm the 105th highest poster. I swear I used to post way more when I first joined.

79th. Not bad :)

Tuvalu and Vanuatu, on the other hand...

Where did you get the numbers guys? There's a statistics page / thread somewhere? Also Vanuatu, easy to remember for Finns..."vanu" meaning 'cotton wool' xD

Actually, I remembered more of the guys from the Nintendo-related sections (!) of the forum, but not many of them were on the list...

Not sure if that's a good thing or not? / I'm Super Bass.

tumblr_lkqwbzRe231qa0woi.gif

Great Gif.

I got 35, technically more though I just didn't get them because I couldn't spell. So it came up as wrong. :heh:

I got 28 (29 if you count Sheikah ;))

Started by thinking of all the staff/mods/admins... was actually surprised some didn't appear on the list. Prolly could have gotten more if I didn't waste time typing names I'd already put in :heh:

Oh and names with symbold like _ and - kept throwing me off as I kept using the wrong symbol :heh: I know my own name is one of those, but my name came up with just "mokong" anyway

Surprised I was in there too :)

I got 28 (29 if you count Sheikah )

Started by thinking of all the staff/mods/admins... was actually surprised some didn't appear on the list. Prolly could have gotten more if I didn't waste time typing names I'd already put in

Oh and names with symbold like _ and - kept throwing me off as I kept using the wrong symbol I know my own name is one of those, but my name came up with just "mokong" anyway

Surprised I was in there too

I made it so you didn't have to put the symbols in, in fact you could just get your name by typing Mokong (I was feeling kind).

Glad you liked it, it's a bit of fun at least.

I made it so you didn't have to put the symbols in, in fact you could just get your name by typing Mokong (I was feeling kind).

Glad you liked it, it's a bit of fun at least.

Oh really? So I was typing trying to remember symbols for nothing :heh:

Also, just looking at the full list, there's some names I know I typed but didn't "get".. maybe my spelling was way off... though I fail to see how I could have spelt "ShadowV7" for example wrong... I just assumed he wasn't on the the list and didn't try again ... I want an extra point :heh:

haha : peace:

Such a measley score of 10/50 :nono:

Such obvious ones I missed which is crazy. Actually, I'm going to say I got 12 because I'm sure I was spelling Eenuh's name correctly. Just checked now, didn't realise the double "E". Plus I kept putting an underscore for mcj_metroid.

Oh well. I usually identify with people's avatar/picture rather than name. Much better memory with pictures. [/my way of justifying my failure]

I only managed to get 23/50, I did blank on some obvious ones as well. I might have gotten a few more but I spent way too long trying to remember the correct spelling for EEVILMURRAY! (I never did get it)

Where did you get the numbers guys? There's a statistics page / thread somewhere?

Community -> Member List -> Search Members -> Options: Order results by post count in descending order

You seem to be... 254th :woops:

I'm surprised at Paj! position. I know he posts loads but didn't realise he'd made it into the big league. :D

CONGRATS. :yay:

Just realised I forgot ReZ!? :blush: I'm on the 8th page.

I'll be first eventually...give me one year.

Well I'm not far off the Top50! I'm surprised Paj! is so high and a few others surprised me actually, and I completely forgot Dante even though he should have been my third choice. (My first two were actually Ashley and ReZ).

Well I'm not far off the Top50! I'm surprised Paj! is so high and a few others surprised me actually, and I completely forgot Dante even though he should have been my third choice. (My first two were actually Ashley and ReZ).

I'm surprised about myself...I don't post anywhere near as much as I used to...become more of a lurker/reader of threads.

I gave up after three minutes because my mind was utterly blank and dysfunctional. Might try again later.

I re-entered Ellmeister about 5 times to make sure I hadn't misspelt it before giving up. I could've sworn you'd be in the list :heh:

I only managed to get 23/50, I did blank on some obvious ones as well. I might have gotten a few more but I spent way too long trying to remember the correct spelling for EEVILMURRAY! (I never did get it)

Oh Cahm On!

I got about 5 before I couldn't be bothered thinking of anymore. I kept thinking about the original 150 Pokémon quiz I played on that site years ago.

I gave up after three minutes because my mind was utterly blank and dysfunctional. Might try again later.

why that amuses me I don't know but here is a, oh I don't even know:

tumblr_lkykam7YeY1qaphrco1_500.gif

why that amuses me I don't know but here is a, oh I don't even know:

tumblr_lkykam7YeY1qaphrco1_500.gif

What is that I don't even...

(not that it isn't awesome/cute/funny :D)

I re-entered Ellmeister about 5 times to make sure I hadn't misspelt it before giving up. I could've sworn you'd be in the list :heh:

I honestly tried my name Ellmeister, ellmeister and even Ellemeister because people usually spell it wrong because I thought that I would be in there compared to others. Although, I guess I post in a lot of playground threads and others have been here longer possibly.

I should really consider a name change at this point :D

I got about 11. I'm fair bad at this :)

Community -> Member List -> Search Members -> Options: Order results by post count in descending order

You seem to be... 254th :woops:

xD

Yeah, didn't expect myself to be very high on that list...I mean I take my time with posting, crafting and honing me words ;) Anyway, there's Deathborn, Ronnie, Pancake, Sprout, Beverage, mr bogus, Arnold, Sméagol, Magnus etc in the same range, so I be not alone...

And thanks! :)

29. Kicking myself at the ones I forgot -- if it was a test on sig/avs then I'd blast it. Proud to have gotten Wesley though :P

One thing to note; posts in playground do not count towards your postcount on these board, so x11/mafia seasoned pros will be with a lot less than they think.

I also forgot dante! Can't believe it - so obvious now.

One thing to note; posts in playground do not count towards your postcount on these board, so x11/mafia seasoned pros will be with a lot less than they think.

Why is that anyway? Doesn't make sense to me.