NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Hate to do it to you... I already believe you to be innocent, but if it helps us find mafia.. Vote: Esequiel

Majority has been reached

Votes:

Esequiel (10): Mundi, Esequiel, Dyson, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Jonnas, mr-paul, Aqui1a, Diageo

The politician had given up. The last government official still alive yet no one would listen to him. Leaving a note with his list of suspects, Arthur James took his own life. Maybe now someone would take notice.

ArthurJames.jpg

Arthur James is dead. He used trickery and deceit to switch the targets of others. His underhand methods made him appear evil but he was a good man underneath. Esequiel is no longer in the game.

Night 3 has begun Phase will end at 12pm on Friday or when all PMs are received.

18 Survivors:

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Tales

ReZourceman

Esequiel

I'm not The Peeps though :p

It actually hasn't been 36 hours but it feels like it!

Sorry, I don't get the fun of being in the Gentlemen's Mafia too, I was killed off first night!

I'm impatient!

Sorry, I don't get the fun of being in the Gentlemen's Mafia too, I was killed off first night!

I'm impatient!

I honestly pity you. I really do. :(

Day Four has not started!

Yeah I'm at Uni right now so I won't be able to do the write-up. It will be done as soon as I get home though ;) sit tight!

Day ended at 12pm, any targets after that point will not be counted but I think everyone got them in anyway so... redundant.

lololol I might just post a few times so people think it's up :laughing:

Will hopefully finish here at 6, back around 7-7:30. Expect the write-up at around 8 if everything goes according to plants.

I like it when things go according to plants.

CONNNIIIFEEERRRR!