NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

NIGHT 3

A rat-like man was filled with rage this evening. It’s lucky that no one was around, there’s no telling what he may have done.

A man in a white coat walked alone down the ruined roads of the once great city. Suddenly the ground started to shake and a huge crack in the road opened up ahead of him. When the Earthquake subsided the man peered over the edge of the newly-formed crevice. It was fairly deep and lava was flowing at the bottom. He did not want to try leaping the gap so he turned back.

A deadly, scaly creature was seen at various points in the night but no one came into direct contact with it.

The plane touched down on the make-shift runway. The pilot stepped out and set off quickly, he came back within an hour carrying a fuel can. As he approached his plane he noticed a tall figure waiting for him but could not make him out in the dark.

“No, I’m sorry - I don’t have the fuel for two. You’ll have to go elsewhere.â€

The pilot said, though it sounded muffled through his helmet. The figure did not move, but drew a gun and fired.

PhillipKing.png

Phillip King is dead. He was a pilot who had to turn people away each night to protect his plane. He was good. Aqui1a is no longer in the game.

17 Survivors:

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Tales

ReZourceman

Esequiel

Aqui1a

Majority is 9

This was not easy to do on a tiny netbook with no mouse.

So, as I expected might happen, I was stopped by an Earthquake and a big hole in the ground.

I tried targeting Rummy.

Last night I got hit by the dart/mosquito. I was also made to target someone (who wasn't my target).

I reversed track Auqui1a. Rummy killed him.

Vote: Rummy

Huzzah, I don't trust him either, so this is a pressure vote but it's unlikely to be removed without some hardcore excuses.

Weird, why did the mafia kill Aqui1a? I thought we were going to lynch him after Esequiel turned out to be good.

Tales, since you knew about my target on Night 2, I guess I can believe that you're a reverse tracker.

So, as I expected might happen, I was stopped by an Earthquake and a big hole in the ground.

I tried targeting Rummy.

He was probably protected.

Aqui1a probably shouldn't have mentioned that he can be killed :(

Does that mean we should be looking at whoever was questioning him and making him confirm that yesterday? Or the mafia just took note when he said it?

What were your previous targets/results Tales? Just making sure I can trust you before voting, but I have to admit I suspected Rummy, hence why I targeted him.

Does that mean we should be looking at whoever was questioning him and making him confirm that yesterday? Or the mafia just took note when he said it?

I think the mafia are probably trying to implicate myself and others who went after Aqui1a thinking he was bad because he was avoiding questions and seemed to have a link with the environmental conditions.

What were your previous targets/results Tales? Just making sure I can trust you before voting, but I have to admit I suspected Rummy, hence why I targeted him.

On night 1 I investigated diageo, but was redirected to Rez and found out he was good.

One night 2 I tracked Ellmeister, but was redirected to Eddiecoleslaw who targeted Eenuh(I was the first one to say this, hence proved)

Yes, I have multiple powers, and there is more to come. I ask to be protected obviously.

Vote Rummy

Was Rummy the only one who targeted Aqui1a?

Yes .

I suspected that I would be killed last night but luckily I'm still here. I just hope that I'm not stopped every night in the future now....

I think we should slow down a bit though and see what everyone has to say, we're on five votes now and majority is nine.

Sounds good to me. Anything to say, Rummy?

We have enough voted on Rummy. We can lynch him later on.

It's worth getting out any other important information. There definitely is another redirector out there.

Remove vote so we're not rushed.

What did everyone else get up to last night then?

Disclaimer: I'm voting for Rummy because I'm not visiting this thread as much as I'd like to (real life stuff + gentlemen's mafia), so I'll just leave a vote for him because it seems he's clearly the mafia killer. Obviously, I'd still like for others to post.

Jonnas what did you do last night?

I was roleblocked. Put in a jail. Don't know by whom.

Votes:

Rummy (6): Tales, heroicjanitor, EddieColeslaw, Diageo, Dyson, Jonnas

Majority is 9

I don't know if it's just me but Jonnas seems like mafia.

Nah it's not just you :p I couldn't find him last night, which does fit with being in prison.

I know of one person who targeted Jonnas, but not sure if that's the person who put him in jail.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Fucking jesus christ, at least fucking wait for me before all bloody lyncing me again.

One little fucking post and you all jump like lemmings, urgh.

I tried targeting Rummy.

Tried? Why did it not work? It didn't work, for the record.

I reversed track Auqui1a. Rummy killed him.

No you didn't. Vote:Tales

Vote Rummy

Was Rummy the only one who targeted Aqui1a?

No I didn't.

We have enough voted on Rummy. We can lynch him later on.

It's worth getting out any other important information. There definitely is another redirector out there.

Remove vote so we're not rushed.

What did everyone else get up to last night then?

Thank you for having some sense here. Somebody has to have done something to mr-paul last night to stop him getting me.

Votes:

Rummy (6): Tales, heroicjanitor, EddieColeslaw, Diageo, Dyson, Jonnas

Majority is 9

We started with 20 players, I'd be willing to be the majority of your mafia is right here.

Rummy what did you do instead?

I once again did not reach my target, but this was because I heard gunshots and shouting so I turned back.

Why can I not just reach my target for one night!

Nothing, I don't DO anything.

Well, I was trying to avoid saying that actually, I was hoping it would be deductible from the thread. I'm completely passive, I have no active powers, hence why I KNOW Tales is lying/mafia.