NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Votes:

Rummy (8): Tales, EddieColeslaw, Diageo, Jonnas, Cube, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, Dyson

Majority is 9

Hmm that does sound quite townie to me...

Unless he is bluffing and actually did realise there weren't enough votes on him.

Townies are usually a bit quieter. The mafia either say "argh! you got me" or like to mess with everyone's heads for a short time by saying stuff like that.

For me, the most convincing part of Tales' statement was how Rummy was adamant that it meant that Tales definitely was mafia if the info was wrong.

Too late. You hit majority. Heed my words and names!

Ignorant idiots. Hope the mafia wipe you all out. I also found out powers of who targeted me, btw.

Can't believe how stupid you all are to believe one simple statement, either. Really, there was nothing concrete on me and you all chose to ignore that.

I reckon most of your mafia are in there.

Faaaaake. :p

Not finishing work until 9, you can wait until then to find out rummy was good

Or bad :o

Lololololol

Majority has been reached

Votes:

Rummy (9): Tales, EddieColeslaw, Diageo, Jonnas, Cube, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, Dyson, Mundi

John Smith had led a very mundane existence. He had never married, stayed in the same job for most of his life and had no hobbies. The apocalypse hadn't even affected him that much. However, with the angry mob in front of him, John found he very much wanted to keep his boring life and pleaded desperately for the town to realise the mistake they were making.

It did not work.

John Smith is dead. He was just an innocent bystander. He was good. Rummy is no longer in the game.

Night 4 has begun Phase will end at 8pm Monday, or when all PMs are received.

16 Survivors:

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Tales

ReZourceman

Esequiel

Aqui1a

Rummy

I knew it...sorry Rummy :'(

Then why still vote? =P

Then why still vote? =P

I figured that if I had removed my vote, someone would vote in my place anyway and majority would still be reached. And I impatiently wanted to know Rummy's alignment :hmm: (Apologies if this veered into game-discussion-during-the-night territory...)

Naughty night talkers/townie killers/dead people.

:rolleyes:

Let's get those PMs in ;)

Well, tried to tell you guys. I love how well a simple mafia game can highlight the human stupidity of the masses despite the evidence(or rather the overwhelming lack of) right in front of your faces. Good luck everyone, you're going to need it. I'm glad though, things like this make me far too angry :p

That's a large sweeping generalisation of what is a common occurrence in mafia games.

Well, tried to tell you guys. I love how well a simple mafia game can highlight the human stupidity of the masses despite the evidence(or rather the overwhelming lack of) right in front of your faces. Good luck everyone, you're going to need it. I'm glad though, things like this make me far too angry :p

*reminds you of the last Pokémon game, where a very innocent Porygon was brutally lynched by the mob, including you* =P

Obviously. It'd be lovely if you'd refrain from insulting people, though.