NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

CAN TWO OF YOU PLEASE VOTE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Seriously?!

Only one more person needs to vote.

I can't believe Tales is going to get away with this again.

I can't believe Tales is going to get away with this again.

And all because of a completely fake lynchbomb claim.

Dyson as far as I can remember is away all weekend, Eenuh has flink arriving tonight, jay is out for a meal (was moaning bout missing the football)

We've wasted three whole days cos of you tales. I hope next game you get killed off first night. Seriously. No matter whether you turn out to be good or evil.

Why are you certain it's fake?

Because it's such a broken role, no matter what alignment.

Hey calm down, it's just a game. Sometimes people try out new things. You shouldn't take things from other games and kill people because of that.

Sorry, just a little fed up of it!

Has been a bit interesting but its getting too much now!

Hey calm down, it's just a game. Sometimes people try out new things. You shouldn't take things from other games and kill people because of that.

This.

I agree the inactivity list should be checked out.

Why hasn't Mundi voted, or EddieColeslaw? Jonnas started with the first vote didn't he? And now he's against it?

Why hasn't Mundi voted, or EddieColeslaw? Jonnas started with the first vote didn't he? And now he's against it?

Hey...where has Mundi gone?

Also, you can't vote for yourself, can you?

DAY 6 IS OVER majority has not been reached

Night 6 has begun phase will last until 11:59pm Sunday or until all PMs are received.

Oh, NOW Mundi views the thread??? lmao.

Worst. Day Phase. Ever! What a complete utter waste of our time. Thanks Tales! *walks away in temper tantrum*

lmao............

Oh, NOW Mundi views the thread??? lmao.

Worst. Day Phase. Ever! What a complete utter waste of our time. Thanks Tales! *walks away in temper tantrum*

lmao............

Yeah, I went out for the past 4-5 hours.

Shut up, it's night time and I care not for your excuses. You refers to everyone who did not vote.

NIGHT 6

A strange-looking man was about to have an even stranger night. He was sat next to his vehicle, minding his own business, when a small, whirring thing hovered towards him like a hummingbird. As it got closer, a long needle began to protrude... but before it could get too close a lion appeared and batted it away. Suddenly and without warning, the cliffside began to crumble above them.

Huge boulders broke away and threatened to crush the strange-looking man. Bizarrely, the lion knelt down in front of him allowing the man to climb on its back. The lion bounded between the falling rocks and took the man to safety. What a night!

The rat-faced man was having less fun. Once again his whining and begging for help were ignored because of a no good, do-gooder policeman.

A scientist was studying something rather interesting tonight. He had not seen anything like it before. He was so engrossed in his calculations that he didn't notice the subtle groaning behind him. Won't be long now.

NickPegg.png

Nick Pegg is dead. He could assess the threat levels of those he targeted. He was good. Mr-paul has left the game

15 Survivors:

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Tales

ReZourceman

Esequiel

Aqui1a

Rummy

mr-paul

Majority is 8

Day 7 has begun phase will end at 1am Wednesday

Dazz appears to have PROTECTED Tales. No idea why he would protect him. So, yeah, I have no info.

Damn... I knew one of us would be killed. I forgot to investigate Nintendohnut too :blank: I'll miss mr-paul, he was a scientist, like batman.